Customize

# OP RED MAIL

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by tordémoissa, Nov 1, 2011.

1. tordémoissa Member

OP RED MAIL HAS BEEN LAUNCHED AGAINST SCILON COMPANIES IN FRANCE BEFORE THE TRIAL OF SCIENTOLOGY THAT BEGINS THIRD OF NOVEMBER.TARGET IS EAGLE'S FLIGHT FRANCE(management advising).Support OP RED MAIL(YOU TUBE AND FRENCH FORUM).And do the same in your countries.The real power of scientology:companies.
  2. Anonymous Member

sound very good

drop list here so
  3. rEVOLution Member

French anons will deal with the companies in their country, But I do understand those taking care of this OP wish for each country to do its own research on who's linked to Eagle's Flight, as it is present in 35 countries.

I also believe my translation of the letter to send was posted in "Online Activism". If that can help anyone.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Well.We are sure that eagle's flight france is a scilon company. They sell,management advising to other companies but we don't know if these companies know about the links between EF and scientology.That's why we send a red letter.
    We don't know if eagle's flight in other countries are linked to scilons,but... Search about it!
  5. tordémoissa Member

6. tordémoissa Member

Lot of scilon companies sell management advising.Other are involved in computers companies.
  7. Posting a link to that thread & letter ITT would be appreciated by one and all. Thank you.
  8. rEVOLution Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. DeathHamster Member

10. ERIC ROUX AND BERGAUD ARE GOOD FRIENDS
    ERIC ROUX IS ALSO NOW SPOKEMAN FOR FRENCH SCIENTOLOGY BRANCH
    A LOT OF LINKS BETWEEN THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY AND THIS COMPANY

INTERVIEWER IS ERIC ROUX
  11. THE GUY PLAYING THE BASS GUITAR IS ERIC ROUX THE EAGLE'S BLUEShttp://youtu.be/vIqWo2st90I

12. THE EAGLE BLUES ...