Customize

#OP StormFront & NSM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous5065, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Anonymous5065 Member

Anonymous5065
    This message by Anonymous5065 has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

It's called Free Speech, dumbass.

Also: NYPA
    • Winner Winner x 3
  3. Anonymous Member

I think you're a monster, should we "close" you?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Dear OP:

Let me think about it...

2UVLC.jpg

WWP does NOT condone, endorse, or promote illegal activities. Asking WWP to "close" these sites usually, but not necessarily, means doing something uber-retarded like DDOS or hacking. IF that is what you want: That is illegal and means GTFO of here.

Regardless: If you hate the site, just don't go to it. Take the inbred chickenfuckers WBC: Everybody and their mother hates them, but the best thing to do is ignore them as it feeds the trolls. However, they have Freedom of Speech. Regardless of whether you like it or not, they have a right to say it.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. hushpuppy Member

What PS said
  7. Herro Member

Just spam their forums with threads about Sandy Koufax and Jesse Owens.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. FreeSaxon Member

Paroxetine.
    Just taken a peek @ WBC website what a delight of freedom of speech.

There may be a lot of things wrong with the USofA but you certainly appear to have freedom of speech.

Over here the country would stop dead in its tracks if people put up a WBC type website.
    People would froth at the mouth, the media would talk of nothing else for months.
    The `education' system would hold compulsory re-education classes for all WBC members, their children would be in social care, and then brought up by homosexuals.
    The Prime minster would affirm that `lessons had been learnt' and compulsory gay lessons would be part of the national curriculum from now on.
    The TV soaps would run Gay story lines in which WBC members would be further demonised.

In actual fact the USofA has it right on this issue its called freedom of speech, and some people can't take it, so they apparently tried bombing the WBC.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I don't know exactly if you missed the point of what I posted (or if I am the one missing your point), so maybe some clarification is in order:

In the US, people like the WBC can post websites like theirs because it is protected under "Freedom of Speech". Sites like the OP stated also are protected under that very same rule.

However: Nobody is forced to listen to what they have to say. That too is a freedom.

In addition, there are caveats to the First Amendment. You cannot make slander/defamatory comments and say it is protected. (It is not) You cannot make up a lie and push it as fact about somebody/something.

Now the WBC, despite all the rage they produce, are barely inside the parameters of Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Religion.

Now, I don't know and don't wish to wrongly speculate what happens in your neck of the world. However, I find that ignoring morons like the OP's sites and avoiding the WBC's webpage like it has AIDS, Cancer, and Herpes does way more damage than a full blown assault. All they want is attention and are trolling for a reaction.

In a sense: While I strongly and emphatically disagree with their comments, they do have a right to say it. I do have a right too: The right to ignore it.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. FreeSaxon Member

Paroxetine.

Think we have agreement on the core of freedom of speech.

I live ( unfortunately ) in Britain, the U.K the nanny state.

A country were our then 6 year old girl was kept in at lunchtime @ school when she refused to colour Snow White in with a Black face. She was left in a room @ lunchtime with only brown crayons, and Black, but she still refused.
    Then my other daughter who was 12 at the time was given the `opportunity' to play Rugby ( you call it football ) except it wasn't an `opportunity' she had to do it or leave that school. We took her out.
    But oh my son was given an `opportunity' to play Rugby, but the teacher was gay and talked about ballet, and picked flowers on the school field.
    People over here are frightened of squeaking up, the boot is squarely on the other foot.
  11. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

That sucks. Seriously.

Just for my info: Why did they want your daughter to color in Snow White's face black? I am absolutely positive that in the cartoon she was white?

The US is kinda, but not exactly, in a nanny state when it comes to broadcast media. Can't cuss or show tits on TV... However you can certainly show all the blood, guts, and gore you like!
  12. Anonymous Member

ORLY? Let me know when you see SAW I - VII on broadcast TV.
  13. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I wish they would. I love all of them.
  14. FreeSaxon Member

Paroxetine. SAID...
    "Just for my info: Why did they want your daughter to colour in Snow White's face black?"
    Of course Snow White is White

Its part of an ongoing `unspoken ' policy here in the UK, its wait for it .... to be inclusive.

In the same way as my visit to Arthur "Nights of the round table" at Tintagel castle in Cornwall was affected. When we arrived at the Castle a informational picture plaque showed King author of the Britains circa 200a.d with a Black person next to him. ( can supply picture) History is being re written over here.

The Liberals say whatever they want, no matter if there's not a shred of truth in it, and it becomes Gospel.
    Its then READILY adopted into mainstream education.
    Similar thing happened to Ludovic Van Beethoven, who it was claimed must have had African blood ( that curly mop, slave trade , also explains the good beat) I joke not !! :eek: they ram all this and more down our throats over here.
    The British fought WW2 for the right to be TOTALLY replaced.
  15. Anonymous Member

Stop bitching, bitch!

1soG6.gif
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. FreeSaxon Member

?
    No I am moaning on .... or being informative, take your pick, after all not everyone is aware of what Britain has become.
    We all have a hobby horse, seen one or two on this site, obsessively so
  17. FreeSaxon Member

s.... pa... m ing me ?
  18. anonysamvines Member

you must live in a different uk than i do freesaxon

just like most of america lives in a different one than the WBC
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. Internetzin Member

It may sound far fetched but I think you need to take free Saxon at his word. It's the well meaning minority that gave political correctness to Australia and United Kingdom and many other places. When you let political correctness go in decent society, it breeds like wild fire and creates politically correct disaster zones. The examples above do read as funny ( surely that cant't be true! ) But spending time in Oz and UK, It is very real and IMHO it represents the lunatics getting themselves in charge of the asylum.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. anonysamvines Member

oh i hate pc shizz tooo - don't even get me started on such a useless piece fo nonsense like the phrase don't be judgemental - my stock response to those cunts is "ok tell me about hitler, stalin, jesus and motherfuckingtheresa then." followed by "now talk to me about being nonjudgemental "

i have read a few of freesaxon's posts in other threads - which is why i compared him to the wbc and bnp in another thread - and if you think the garbage he wrote is true then i have a bridge you may be interested in - or possibly an idle morgue
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. anonymous612 Member

Why, because he proved himself so reliable and unbiased when his opening thread was about how evil all the JEWSSSS are?

Yeah, fuck that shit. We do have memories, you know.

FreeSaxon: Fuck you, bitch.
    • Winner Winner x 4
  22. Internetzin Member

I stand corrected, he is a turd of the highest order on that score, however in this particular instance, on this one occasion, and very possibly never again in this lifetime, he may be on to something.
  23. anonysamvines Member

possibly
    but really?
    and a small girl only being given the chance to play rugby for sports ed
    puhleaseeeeee
    not many young boys get to play that - let alone it being the only option and a gay sports teacher talking about ballet and picking flowers instead
    yeah right
    and i live in the uk
    talk about weird stereotyping - would you believe it if the wbc spouted it or would you consider it on its merits
    ask him for his dox
    cos if it really happened do you think he wouldn't have been all in the papers about it?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Political correctness is just another way to control popular thought patterns and discourse.

I'm not a fucking politicians, so fuck everybody.
  25. Internetzin Member

rings true to me that we now live in a world where you can't have 'Happy Christmas' you must have 'happy holiday's so as not to offend anyone. We cannot have the nativity plays at our Kindergartens lest we offend someone's sensibilities. Christmas carols must only include generic commercial varieties none of this offensive 'oh come all ye faithful crap. Kids are no longer allowed to touch each other, hold hands play catch and kiss, cause heaven forbid a six year old might feel sexually harassed. That is just the beginning, just a microcosm of how political correctness effects ones everyday lives. How about political correctness in the workplace? Feel free to chime in if you can think of an example in your life that may open people's eyes to how much all our lives have been engineered by the startling few and their ideas about how a truly utopian society should be
  26. Internetzin Member

Do not mistake my belief that free, speech, thought, deed are good, for support of any of the sites that clearly are distressing the op. I view the imposition of political correctness on our everyday lives as the ultimate censorship. To add insult to injury we have been rendered stormtroopers of political correctness.we have been indoctrinated into behaviour and self consciousness of thought that certainly robs humanity of it's proper joy and creative sparkle.
  27. anonysamvines Member

did you miss this bit earlier

oh i hate pc shizz tooo - don't even get me started on such a useless piece fo nonsense like the phrase don't be judgemental - my stock response to those cunts is "ok tell me about hitler, stalin, jesus and motherfuckingtheresa then." followed by "now talk to me about being nonjudgemental "

does that sound like i am FOR pc shit?
    but nor am i (when i can spot it) automatically on the side of people of people spouting as much crap on the other end of the spectrum either - esp when they too are trying to manipulate and control

the no xmas thing well hey ho so be it
    tho i would insist that all other religious holidays got treated the same way
    ie no eid,festival of lights, kwanze, passover and any other you care to name
    multicultural is multicultural
    one in all in
    one out all out
  28. Anonymous Member

That castle is Scientology owned, mate.
  29. Anonymous Member

No.
  30. Tintagel Castle is not owned by scientologists.

Castle023.jpg

Camelot Castle Hotel is owned by gay artist Ted Stourton and weirdo John Mappin and his mail order bride.
  31. Anonymous Member

Oh my bad.
  32. Anonymous Member

Back to the OP
    cool-story-bro.gif
    • Funny Funny x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

Oh noes!

Not a gay teacher!

Teh gay is infectious you know!

Talking about ballet and picking flowers can make your son into a gayboy!

And making your daughter draw pictures of black people - how awful!

No, hang on a minute, that's not right - fuck off, BNP-boy.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

No, you really don't.

I'm sure it isn't.

The username is a clue.

Storm%2BSaxon%2B03.jpg
    • Agree Agree x 1
  35. Internetzin Member

I have subsequently been introduced to the dome and looked at Free Saxon under it's glowing red lights and recognized him for what he is. Preachin ta tha converted
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

wilco.

dome works, and it helps people.
  37. Internetzin Member

Unlike a certain cult that we know ;) new religion forming in my head Domonetics!
  38. anonanchovie Member

I supports this action....
  39. [IMG]

Also, DOX OR STFU on ANY of the bullshit you've posted.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  40. randi-evidence-or-gtfo.jpg
    • Agree Agree x 2