Customize

#OP StormFront & NSM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous5065, Aug 17, 2012.

1. No, you're repeating unsourced bullshit from the BNP or StormFront. I'm not sure which. If you have dox, share it. Otherwise, please fuck off, you worthless cunt.
  2. Most of us don't take ANYONE at their word without dox. He has none, and his story is completely unsourced and not credible. If you can't or won't understand that, FOADIAF.
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

Easy now GvS. OP has fucked off already, and Iz has realised what he was pushing.
  5. Anonymous Member

When I say 'OP', I don't mean OP - I mean SaxonCunt.
  6. [IMG]
  7. Still, a little extra inoculation can't hurt. Besides, I did it for teh lulz.
  8. Anonymous Member

Untrue.

Untrue.

Untrue.

Untrue.

Untrue.

(I'm in the UK - none of the above are true here).
  9. Anonymous Member

There is that.

485_the_lulz.jpg
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. anonymous612 Member

US here, and that's all untrue for us, too, with the exception of maybe the nativity play. But there'd only really be an issue there if kids were REQUIRED to participate in/view it.

That one's still pretty inappropriate and I'd probably pitch a fit if my kids' school tried it. But it's not actually forbidden.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

I was really surprised when our kid's nursery had a traditional Christian nativity play, since the majority of the kids at this particular nursery probably aren't Christian (it's pretty multi-cultural, which is one reason why we like it).

Anyway, no-one seemed bothered either way, including mum-in-a-burkha.

Eldest Child at least got a speaking part (I had to play a pig in our school nativity play).

(It's UK-Anon here again).
  12. Internetzin Member

Oz anon, and our schools and kindergartens are constantly trying shit like this on, Granted, parent/media response is outrage but this shit often crops up in da noos. FreeSaxon lured me with a fat carrot and I humbly admit I bit. KNow better do better.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. pwnsauce Member

14. Anonymous Member

Every one has right to free speech YES but when the free speech is hateful, oppressive and offensive just because of skin colour.
    something has to be done!
  15. Anonymous Member

we all have freedom of speech, and we can use our freedom to stop this shit