Customize

Operation: Anti-Co$

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by King Nerd, Oct 14, 2009.

1. King Nerd Member

Operation: Anti-Co$

Hi! You might remember me from some good ol' fashioned jokes that weren't funny. I thrive on chaos and disarray.

I decided that enough is enough. Lets cause some chaos for the cult!

Here's the plan:

Assemble a Palaver to make Fake COS pamphlets. I realize this idea has been discussed. But that was in regards to dressing up as scifags. Near the end of WWII, no one would be caught dead wearing Nazi shit. I propose we all go out in our regular clothes and hit up the mall. Gold stars are optional, but may help you run into local Anons and combine resources. Also, its pretty funny.

Now, before I ramble my way into oblivion, I'd like to share with you just the kind of things the pamphlets should contain:

- Join Scientology, we can help you get away from your family!

- A palaver will make it all better!

- Tired of having too much money? COS can help!

- Want to feel superior to those around you? Join Sea ORG! For a billion years, you'll always be at the top of your game.

- On drugs? COS has a simple formula to cure it without wasting money!

- Pregnant? COS loves kids!

- and so on and so on...

For more information on the COS log on to: Stop Scientology Abuses | You Found The Card

Now, I'm quite sure you're all familiar with the routine This song and dance has been tried before. But ask yourself... by who? A palaver?

Now, I'm quite positive we have some artsy faggots here. Make some art with seemingly pro-cult thoughts. As long as we still have Stop Scientology Abuses | You Found The Card it'll be fine.

The problem is not the message, its in execution, and lack of palaver. Don't be one of those idiots that sticks cards in Flubbard books. Be one of the idiots that litters the streets with the aforementioned crap.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Operation: Anti-Co$

lolirony

palaver, anyone?
  3. King Nerd Member

I'm glad you're paying attention.
  4. Anonynamefag Member

OMG NERD IS BACK!!!1
  5. King Nerd Member

I never left.

Now, can we please keep this lame thread on topic?
  6. 3rdMan Member

Another idea to add to this:

Take the free dvd handouts from Scientology. Take the original DVDs out and replace them with enturbulating DVDs. Re-wrap them in shrink wrap (you can buy it cheap and use a hair dryer). If you can find a way to sneak them back into Scientology hands, you'll turn fresh meat into informed fresh meat.
  7. King Nerd Member

I like this idea.

Now, how can we get them back into the cult's hands?
  8. afternon Member

Me, too- subvert and win!
  9. Anonynamefag Member

This guy's on to something.
  10. King Nerd Member

I suppose if a P.O. box was involved you could just ask the postmaster to return to sender.
  11. YAHRLY Member

see this is where the moonbat OG and exes could be helpful

how about giving us so info on how and where the orgs get their materials from?

you know packing slips invoices etc
  12. King Nerd Member

Why don't you?
  13. YAHRLY Member

the fuck do I know about how scifags run their clubhouses deliveries?
  14. King Nerd Member

I get it, the only packing you do is making things tidy in the poop chute.

Seriously, I'm trying not to get this thread Dome'd.
  15. YAHRLY Member

Seriously, I don't have the faintest clue on how scifags run there shit.

See this is where the OG and Exes could give some usefull information as opposed to 20 year old "leaked" dox and sucking off every ot8 that leaves
  16. King Nerd Member

Actually, I see your point now. It would be beneficial for an ex-scifag to see this thread and inform us on the DVD return policy. ExOT8Mike comes to mind. He's VERY trustworthy.
  17. hotdog57 Member

it would Work Great,
    by the way if you join Scientology Fair Game is free, and disconnection inculded,
    join the poor house .
    Beating are free from are sponsor or great dictator D M,
    for the low cost of 100.000 cash. Join the new RPF camps and go free.
  18. King Nerd Member

Despite the spelling errors and bad grammar, this man aims true.
  19. OHSHI Member

the dcfags did something similar and it is full of lulz

20. King Nerd Member

Absolutely adored it. Well done video. Also, the femanon in the red cape is kn-cock worthy. ;)

Now, here's a list of ideas based on what we have so far:

- Fake propaganda. DC did a great job mocking the cult. We need moar. It cannot fail unless stupidfags mess it up. However, at this point, it probably wouldn't matter anyway as we're all stupidfags.

- A way to change cult DVDs to Anon discs and return them. This means we may have to get our hands dirty unless a brave ex steps forward and lists the procedures. I'm Certainly Not afraid to do this, are you a bad enough dude too?

- Artfags, writerfags, videofags; its been awhile, hasn't it? We need a major 'artistic' push. Something to get the media to notice us again. Let's not be drastic... aw fuck it, let's go hogwild! Whatever the case, we need something that shows us and our differences uniting against the cult.

Did I miss anything? This cause is as much yours as it is mine.

P.S. Moar redcape girl, DC.
  21. Anonymous Member

i'm liking these ideas.
    Better to go ninja then stick out like a sore thumb and get clobbered.
  22. King Nerd Member

You can't be clobbered if you think smart, good sir.

The cult no longer has power over us.
    Think about it and let it EMPOWER you!
  23. OHSHI Member

She has some epic tits! I hear she's got a boyfriend of over 9000 testosterones though...
  24. King Nerd Member

Intriguing. I will cordially invite her to Thunderdome. Got a special spot for her to sit. Tell me more...

nobsbp.jpg
  25. 4Dlulz Member

hmm, don't they usally have a large box of DVDS near the tables? Or other easily accesible place? ITs not illegal to distract them as one dumps the altered DVDS into the box. OR better yet, if you have good ninja skills, slip a stack of DVDs on a table and if you haven't been namefagged, act like you got sent by HQ to have them hand them out or hte like.
  26. King Nerd Member

No. Just no.

The idea is to acquire the DVDs through a fair process (unless you wish to carry out your idea alone ;) I don't care) and then return them, Anonified.
  27. Shinythings Member

This is the kind of shit I like on my WWP. Do it faggots!
  28. Re: Operation: Anti-Co$

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Don't say I never did anything for you.
  29. King Nerd Member

Thanks, HT.

Now, please remember to stay on topic faggots. Read the ling in my sig. We can have our fun (thanks again, HT) but there are things at stake here.
  30. 4Dlulz Member

I meant the return, not the getting. Get them legally, alter them, ninja them into into a easily accesible bin of scilon DVDs.
  31. King Nerd Member

And if you get caught?
  32. Ann O'Nymous Member

My two cents:
    - As scientology produces the DVDs itself, I can imagine they do the packaging themselves (less expansive). Seems difficult to interfere there.
    - The "return to sender" approach seems safer, if no fingerprint can be found on it.
    - Could be an effort made locally, i.e. producing a certain amount of fake DVDs and having individuals posting a DVD each, on a regular basis.
    - It might not make a large amount of fake DVDs, but could lead to a major control headache for scientology !
  33. King Nerd Member

This is where I'd make an unfunny joke about Ann. However, he/she has a point. And I refuse to complain.
  34. Anonymous Member

Yes they do all of the printing and disc production binding and packaging themselves. They also ship them in boxes with Bridge publications printed on the box

There have recently been a couple of Missions shutting down, one in NC (that may have been an org) and a couple of small missions in CA.

So what about this idea: And we need the opinion of an ex who has worked on staff to know if this would even be believable. We package up some DVD's a few dozen and send them to random orgs with a note that sounds like the DVD's they are being sent are from one of the orgs/missions that has recently closed and we hope that they can put them to "good use".

(this also lets them know the org. is closing.)

To make it look good we could get the NC anons to ship them (they say they are bored) or some people in the LA area. (depending on what missions are closing) If these dvds are coming from another mission nobody should be worried what kind of boxes they come in because they are not used to the idea of a closing org or mission, because they are not told about it.

But do you we believe the people that they give DVD's to actually watch them ?

An additional idea might be to start sending out letters to these orgs simply asking if they need anything for their org or mission, because they can not send it back. (who cares if that is true or not) "because we at xyz org or mission are closing our doors" (especially if that org or mission IS NOT closing) but we would need an ex to write the note to get the lingo right.

win? / fail ?
  35. Anonymous Member

Guys, go dumpster diving and grab some cardboard boxes.

They won't think anything of a box that get's fedex to them. They will think it's some new release. For instance prior to the IAS thing, you could shoop up some fake DVD cover art and they might think it was a new product lost in the shuffle. Also it would be funny to get real scilon DVD and create knock offs with professional looking covers with our DVD inside.

I'm 90% sure if a fedex box of some video showed up they would stock the shelves with it.
  36. 4Dlulz Member

Win
  37. 3rdMan Member

Perhaps you can do something a bit more simpler. Chicago Scilons had their free DVD handouts on a table outside their org. Perhaps they'd have them inside their org? I don't suppose one could just walk inside and just leave them there (assuming whoever does was never facefagged)

Btw, OP's original idea is good too.

EDIT: OH WAIT! You can give out enturbulated DVD handouts along with the enturbulated pamphlets!
  38. OHSHI Member

lulz! so are you going to venture out to DC and be all like "umm... hi, I saw you on wwp, and um... you have epic... boobs heh. Ughh.... u wanna get unanonymous with me?".
  39. 4Dlulz Member

hmm, I agree, anyone else slipping Scientology dust jackets over any of the various antiscientology books? better yet, pass out a modded start kit? I agree, we send "leftover" starter kits to other orgs from "closed" orgs, all the books having been laced or changed out, the DVDs anoned, and maybe a price sheet of all the courses plus the xenu story.
  40. King Nerd Member

That was my plan. Do you think it'll work?

Post #34 is on to a good idea. I really think we can pulls this off. I guess we'll need some NCfags to chime in.