Customize

Operation Barney & Friends - Anonorange & Angry Gay Pope does it again!

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by AngryGayPope1, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Snake Member

Re: Patty and the gang

ya but they mostly don't talk to anyone. I'd perfer to slowly fuck with someone's mind and make them question their ideas, like Patty and Tim.
  2. AngryGayPope1 Member

Chatty anti-shirtlessness Sci

You are usually right, except for this gal! This Sci lady responsible for the LRH museum actually seems perky and aware! Compared to other sci's she's practically a human being despite her obvious disdain for the Pope's semi-nudity. Maybe she will take less time than others to figure it out and blow. She had an entire conversation.

YouTube - Operation Barney - Anti-Shirtless Lady
  3. Kosh Nanarek Member

Re: Operation Barney & Friends - Anonorange & Angry Gay Pope does it again!

I regard Moxon's threat of an impending lawsuit as very real, but also as an opportunity -- a golden opportunity. If he is indeed planning to use the laws relating to interference with religious ceremonies and inhibiting access to "church" services, it could open anew that whole can of worms as to whether the cult actually qualifies as a church, with nothing less than their tax-exempt status hanging in the balance.

The sword of discovery and depositions is two-edged. Sure, they will use it to harass and to attempt to humiliate AGP, but AGP and his counsel can use it to probe very deeply into the issue of all that money that the cult brings in, and where it goes (specifically, as in bank account numbers and locations), and how it is disseminated, and who exactly benefits. Forensic accounting could be applied to their books. A really good legal team could have an absolute field day with this.

This also further reinforces my previous estimations that Moxon is a hack. No half-decent attorney would risk opening such a dire Pandora's box of potential disaster with so little to gain for the risk entailed. It is woefully disproportionate and could ultimately result in the death of the cult.

I hope that AGP's legal team is already exploring the avenues on which they might take this lawsuit. He should expect to be served by week's end -- either in person at one of his raids, or perhaps at his residence or place of employment, since they seem to know his identity.

Also, as another poster has already pointed out, AGP could counter-sue for civil rights violations. A sympathetic jury could reward him handsomely.

I can't imagine Moxon ever wanting to take this issue before an actual jury, on such shaky ground, when his cult has reached the nadir of its popularity in the community. Another sign of a bad lawyer.
  4. AngryGayPope1 Member

I think he is bluffing.
  5. Smurf Member

The key phrase is "ruin him utterly." Moxon will never admit it, but he is always consulted before any black ops are conducted on anyone. An OSA agent will think of doing something, OK'd by his terminal (supervisor), but Moxon will sometimes "pull it in" because of something else going on that might be compromised by the black op.

I know a former Scifag who had a great job at Legoland but was fired when it became known to them that he was a convicted pedophile and Legoland management was faxed documents (forgeries) to prove this. None of it was true and after a long haul in the courts, he sued & got a settlement. The person providing the info to Legoland was a PI on the cult's payroll.
  6. anonymarcab Member

7. Kosh Nanarek Member

If so, then you have him on a serious ethics violation -- lawyers cannot threaten to sue people the way he threatened you unless they seriously intend to follow through with the threat. While I think he is essentially a very stupid man, I don't think he is that stupid. But I suppose time will tell...
  8. AngryGayPope1 Member

As requested I sent an even MORE explicitly homoerotic message to Scientology leader David Miscavige. He is said to be obsessed with any recording of anons that mention him and want to hear it personally.

YouTube - Operation Barney - Msg to Miscavige
  9. Smurf Member

Re: Raids in person

Geez.. Barney. You such a masochist. 12 hours.. are you nutz?? If you really want to have some fun, pick like 5 different sites, i.e., LRH Way & Sunset,
    LRH & Fountain, the Testing Center, the HGB Building, the Los Feliz Org.. schedule different shift for 1-2 hours, go to another site, then another.. and repeat some sites if you want.. but don't announce the schedule until you guys actually meet in one place.. the Scilons will be shitting their drawers over the surprise raids. I would love to do this with you.. private message me for details you don't want to post openly...
  10. Smurf Member

If you really want to scare the crap out of them, get there at 6:00-6:30am when they bus all their slaves (staff) to the building.
  11. Smurf Member

Tell her you're a psychiatrist. She runs the CCHR in Los Angeles.
  12. Smurf Member

Re: IMPORTANT ck out the blond ponytail

You make some good points, but I will never wear a mask though it has been recommended to me because of my Scilon past - they really, really hate me -but I want them to know there are ex-Scilons not afraid to stare them in the face. The masks have a purpose too, and frankly, I encourage all the young anons to wear them for their own safety.. which is why I passed out a few on Saturday night. If I'm told I have to wear a mask, I'll wear it as a codpiece.
  13. AngryGayPope1 Member

People in the neighborhood tell me that is about the time they start to gather. We also know the location in silverlake they gather at to ride the bus.
  14. AngryGayPope1 Member

I think you should wear an anti-sci t-shirt or something to identify yourself. Otherwise you are suspect to US.
  15. AngryGayPope1 Member

Two more videos

I bet you never knew the Angry Gay Pope could be so homophobic. I'm generally not that nasty anymore to the paper cutter guy types, but Angry Barney egged me on!

YouTube - Operation Barney - Gay Pope Anti Gay

And Scientologists think I am weird! You never know who you will run into on Hollywood Boulevard (for example, some shithead in a Barney costume). Special appearance by George Lucas in this one. No really!

YouTube - Operation Barney - Very Very Weird Man
  16. Moralfag Member

Anti-shirtless lady is hot. I think she just needs to get laid. Big fat anon cock up her ass and she'd probably blow.
  17. AngryGayPope1 Member

Well, technically it's the cock that needs to blow ...
  18. avbb Member

AGP your raid threads should be read by every Anon!. Dude you know how to do it!
  19. AnonOrange_ Member

That's true on both counts, but listen, SHE'S MINE ! SHE'S ALL MINE and I deserve her !

I'm working her !
  20. Moralfag Member

Fuck your snowflake mentality, you are not special faggot!
  21. AnonOrange_ Member

Most Anons have a sense of humor.
  22. Moralfag Member

QFIrony
  23. Optimisticate Member

Bingo.
  24. MarcabEmpress Member

We do need to keep in mind that when told to back off or "stop following me" we might want to consider doing that--even if THEY dont when asked. Harassment laws work both ways.
  25. Dubber Member

No way, the jaw isn't right.
  26. AnonOrange_ Member

Let me explanain: The cops came to see us three times. On the second time both AGP and I were talking to the cops. At one point during our discussion about a dozen $cilons came our way 100 feet out. AGP ran towards them as usual (with Maxim magazine, silly comments, etc). The lady officer was somewhat amused/entertained and did not stop him. I said to her: "They is a bad as it gets. When we see scientologists, we go after them and try to get them out of the cult". She said OK that's fine..

The cops came back for a THIRD time and which point told us to stop the APG/Maxim/run tech. We said fine, we'll stop.

There's a video of that last interchange, where le lady officer acknowledges we had permission to run after them.

We abide by the LAPD rules. In fact, I had her repeat the rules to me: "Say on public gound, keep moving, etc"

If they change the rules a bit, that's fine. Anon tech evolves, whereas $ci tech is stuck in the 1950's
  27. AnonOrange_ Member

Re: Chatty anti-shirtlessness Sci

I'm in love with this $cilon ! Please help !
  28. Vir Member

Are you invoking rule 34?
  29. Re: Operation Barney & Friends - Anonorange & Angry Gay Pope does it again!

Obviously.
  30. Snake Member

POPE:

REPORT MOXON TO THE BAR

NAO!
  31. AnonOrange_ Member

Pope is kinda busy editing videos and stuff.

Could someone here give him some assistance ? De-Barring Moxie would be a great side-job for Anons trying to help.
  32. AngryGayPope1 Member

If they don't take legal action after threatening to Graham will take action :hooray:
  33. AngryGayPope1 Member

The Kirstie Alley Diet

A collection of wacky bits not long enough for their own posting. The title diet brings about much laughter though! Ordinarily I don't make fun of people's appearances, but when you belong to a cult that says it can make you a god - and you remain imperfect - then you are FAIR GAME!

I am really posting this fast. If you see a generic grey camera icon below and click on the link and it says "this video has been removed." It hasn't. Youtube just isn't done processing it. Check again in 10 minutes. Will you be the first viewer??!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu2VuEftIPI
  34. AnonOrange_ Member

Hey Pope, you need to merge into this video the recording from SciSpyGuy where you say "Does this cult make my ass look big?"

We're doing this for POSTERity !
  35. Smurf Member

Sent to you via private message,
  36. Moralfag Member

Sterling work again.
  37. Smurf Member

Why does that security guy give me a boner, Barney?
  38. Smurf Member

That's why I say to break up the shifts.. I guarantee you that the cult is not going to be able to shut down LRH Way on the account of several anons doing a surprise raid.. but the outrageous paranoia of anons outside will shut them down! If you do this, always have someone filming you for your own
    protection.