Customize

Operation Barney & Friends - Anonorange & Angry Gay Pope does it again!

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by AngryGayPope1, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Smurf Member

Re: Operation Barney & Friends - Anonorange & Angry Gay Pope does it again!

Over the decades, Douchebag Moxon has made numerous threats to sue people which were never carried through. He used to file frivolous lawsuits all the time but I think the courts have all caught on what Scientology was doing, which resulted in them losing most of their lawsuits, and this has forced the cult lawyers to be more conservative in manufacturing phony lawsuits.

But Moxon will continue to make baseless threats.
  2. Smurf Member

Re: Chatty anti-shirtlessness Sci

I have a leather floggger to beat the image out of you, A. Just give me the time & place. I once professed a boner for a hot Scilon exec & never heard the end of accusations that I was a Scilon spy for saying that. :hooray:
  3. CultofScam Member

Re: The Kirstie Alley Diet

Video Category: Comedy
    YeaH, that´s true. If an Enturbulation Comedy Award would exist, i would nominate you.
  4. Re: The Kirstie Alley Diet

Wow, Frenchy sure is looking enturbulated. Maybe he needs to take a stress test and follow it up with a shitload of niacin to get rid of those unpleasant engrams.

Anonymous brings the lulz yet again.
  5. CantPickaName Member

and maybe get on the treadmill too
  6. AnonOrange_ Member

Please help make AGP's videos more popular:

1) Open in a new tab
    2) Rate them
    3) Favorite them
    4) Comment about them
    5) Pass along to your friends
    6) Keep watching them !
  7. LilDebbie Member

somebody cut the footage with barney & friends happy music for teh lulz

AGP is KING (or is that queen?) among enturbulators.
  8. Re: Operation Barney & Friends - Anonorange & Angry Gay Pope does it again!

Anti-shirtless lady is hot. Only a scilon would argue!!!.

Ask if you can lay her down by the fire as a tribute to Chef.

I wonder how she feels about hundreds of pimply pale 19 year old cave dwellers fapping to the footage of her wonderbutt walking away.
  9. Flynn Member

9r45o24oxcre457rkn6.gif
  10. AngryGayPope1 Member

Speaking of posterity, you should see the size of your ass in that costume!
  11. AngryGayPope1 Member

He's nothing physically in person. Eck. A bulletproof vest would at least give the illusion of beef! :ffs:
  12. AngryGayPope1 Member

WHOO whoa watch it with those queen remarks bub! I'll protest outside your house w/my private army!
  13. AngryGayPope1 Member

THAT'S disturbing. Like that shot in the movie SCANNERS where the guy's head explodes!

[COLOR="green"]FLYNN this is MASTER CONTROL. Stop enhancing people's heads!

==END OF LINE===[/COLOR]
  14. AnonOrange_ Member

We talked to him about his impending deportation for not having a Green Card. Andy (the bald head American guard) slipped by saying that he didn't have to carry his Green Card. Any foreign nationals and permanent residents MUST carry such paperwork on them at all times. This particular guard is a French citizen.
  15. AnonOrange_ Member

Hey let's make bets: What American government agency will RAID scientology first:

IRS, FBI, or INS ?

I'm betting IRS because: There's GOLD in them thar hills !
  16. Flynn Member

^ yea it came out a bit more disturbing than I had planned. :whistle: Let's call it a (quite) graphic representation of what he feels on the inside right about there. Are they allowed to take headache medicine?

btw: teh MCP reference --- totally rad, program. Teh vidz are SO awesome!
  17. Vir Member

2qxqnmh.jpg
    You mean your personal Spanish Inquisition, right?

Or maybe the Hispanic Inquisition. You know, since you always expect Anonymous.
  18. Smurf Member

You forget.. Scientology owns the planet.. at least they think so which is why the reject laws and arrogantly do whatever they want to do whenever they do it.

And if there's an issue, the cult always has the big $$$ to hire some expensive attorney to represent them.
  19. Smurf Member

AGP: why'd you have to pick on the cute French guy? He's so cute and innocent. And that uniform. WOOF!!
  20. Smurf Member

IRS.. most definitely. They are like sharks when it comes to tax evasion.
  21. AnonOrange_ Member

I'm just thinking: Wouldn't it be nice if Katie Holmes were to search for Barney videos for Suri and come up with these instead ?

BTW if you search for: "Barney & Friends" scientology
    Our link come up FIRST out of 657 entries on Google.
  22. Vir Member

This isn't exactly surprising. The TV Barney isn't known as a big Scientologist anyway. Get back to us when it comes up when you search just for
    "Barney & Friends"
    or
    "Barney & Friends" hollywood
  23. AngryGayPope1 Member

Frenchie and I have had a "V for Vendetta" since back in the days of OPERATION MAXIM.
  24. AngryGayPope1 Member

25. AnonOrange_ Member

searching for ["Barney & Friends" hollywood] brings up Operation Barney third on the search results list.

Thought you'd like to know !
  26. Vir Member

Haha awsome. Enturbulation's page rank is really high. If I was to make a post about a moderately popular movie or TV show in the off topic forum it might actually rise to the front page in no time.
  27. Smurf Member

Re: Vulture Minister's Scrawny Bones Picked Over

The video is funny and IS NOT funny. The Scilon in this video is an elderly man. The cult is infamous for recruiting elderly people & retirees to provide them with something "important" to do in their lives while tapping into their Social Security & retirement benefits in return for shitty room & board.

It's apparent that the man in the video has been ordered not to speak but he committed a big no-no not only turning his back to AGP but leaving boxes of supplies outside unattended while going inside to retrieve more.

What's really troubling to me watching this video is that there have been innumerable incidences where the elderly are no longer viewed as productive in the cult, essentially a freeloader and they are off-loaded (kicked out of the cult) with no money, no support systems, some have no idea where their family is and they ended up in homeless shelters. Very sick but true!
  28. AngryGayPope1 Member

UGH pathetic but why am I not surprised. I actually met this guy at the July Raid at Big Blue in the ELEVATOR of the subway! He was trapped and couldn't get away so I asked him about the cult. He was wearing a shirt with a sea org logo. According to him everything was fine in the cult and he was getting enough to eat and sleep etc. Uh huh. Yeah he really looks well fed. I'm almost certain it's the same guy, but I didn't realize it until almost done editing this vid.

We also saw an old woman in a walker. I talked at her briefly saying milder versions of the usual things and she said nothing. Anonorange and I agreed though it would be inappropriate to release it though. But there she was in her blue sea org walker barely able to wheel down the street. I wondered if she was someone who would be "disposable" soon. Or maybe she was some Grande Dame of their offices who had been there a million years. Metaphorically. That remark was for your sci spies reading this and believing I was literally referring to millions of years.
  29. Re: Operation Barney & Friends - Anonorange & Angry Gay Pope does it again!

One would be wise, IMO, to review the sordid prosecution of Keith Henson in which the cult is thought to have packed the jury, is known to have had second chair to the prosecutor, and the judge manipulated the testimony against Henson effectively disallowing Keith a defense, and convicted Keith. Moxon was involved, AIRC.

Graham Berry is a good consultant for you since he also had his legal failure due to cult manipulation of the legal system.

Do what you will, but be aware that if, in fact, Moxon does sue, he will bring down a shitstorm of legal chicanery on your head. Moxon might appear to be a dunce, but he has had decades to practice his legal art.

Keep someone at your legal back. Just a heads up! Otherwise, continue having fun. You are likely making a huge difference!

Dan
  30. chuckbeatty77 Member

Re: Operation Barney & Friends !

In my opinion, you just hit the jackpot of "protesting" Scientology.

You lured their top two "handlers" Moxon the tricky cult attorney (ex Guardian's Office staffer, named even as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 1977 US Justice Dept raid/case against the old Guardian's Office) and Kirsten Caetano, who's job it is to deal with "flaps".

You hit the jackpot, and you guys have gotten the best the Scientologists have, out there to meet you.

It is a good thing you don't have any fearful memory of what a bad person Moxon is.

he's just a tricky cult member, ex Guardian's Office staffer, an "OT", he's the FULL package as a human being who has completely bought the L. Ron Hubbard fantasy science fiction UFO cult beliefs, and he's a trained Hubbardite, knows ALL of the original Hubbard orders to the Guardian's Office, he knows the current EXACT Hubbard doctrines that are so pitifully authoritarian, Moxon is the absolutely CUTTING EDGE of the dark legal harrassment side of the movement.

It's like you just talked to the J. Edgar Hoover of Scientology!!!

He's the tricky frontlines cult lawyer.

I had always had the impression he was a good guy, but the way Moxon asked those questions of you, I felt the man has really lost his soul. He's a true believer.

He's an OT, he's ex Guardian's Office.

If I was there, and had to parley tit for tat with Moxon, and he was trying his lawyer tactic niggly interrogations, I'd respond as follows:

"Mr. Moxon, is it true you are ex Guardian's Office staff? Answer my question please. Answer my question please. Answer my question please. ........."

"Mr. Moxon, is it true you were an unindicted co-conspirator in the case that Mary Sue Hubbard took the fall for L. Ron Hubbard? Answer the question please. Answer the question please. Answer the question please. Answer the question please."

Go tit for tat, and ask Mr. Moxon about his past and current job.

Your justification for being there on the street, protesting, is to engage Scientologists with the normal citizens rights that the Scientologists have dispensed with, due to L. Ron Hubbard's Scientology church policies which tell them to NOT talk with people like you.

You are trying to just get those people to act like normal citizens, and discourse about their religion.

Be nice. Stay cool!

You are the best Angrey Gay Pope.

This was just the best tit for tat with Moxon I've ever seen in public!

You just hit the jackpot.

Stay cool!!! Be nice, stay nice, and ask right back at the Scientologists rapid fire questions comparable to the questions they ask you.

That jams their L. Ron Hubbard training.
  31. chuckbeatty77 Member

This man is John Busby. He's a great man, one of my favorite supereiors, he apprenticed me so I could work in he cult computer room in LA, in 1990-1991.

I also spent years, 1996-2000 on the RPF with John.

He's a really good guy. Boy, you are just hitting the jackpot all over, in my book, Angry Gay Pope.

I have so wished someone on the ground to be opening a window to the lives of those still there.

I worked in that building, in fact that space that John is working in, I helped renovate that space, back in 1989, when I was on the RPF there in LA.

Your videos bring back all sorts of nostalgia.

John's a good man, he's really a great human being.

John's got a really LONG Sea Org career. His greatest claim to fame was L. Ron Hubbard was in despatch communication with John regarding the initial steps that later became the whole computer branch of the church. John Busby used to work at ASI (Author Services Incorporated). I can't say enough good things about John Busby, as a long term good person, during my years I knew him.

So be nice to these long term trooper staffers you meet, Angry Gay Pope. All of them have substantial histories, of treating their fellow members well, for the absolute most part.

(Even Moxon and Kirsten, they treat their fellow staff exceptionally well, but they have to play their "evil" roles against people that per the Hubbard rules are categorized as "enemies" of their (Hubbard's) operation.)

You have to get your wits around this intricate setup that Hubbard has pulled the wool over these people's eyes so completely that they drag their heels defending their
    (Hubbard's) setup. It's advanced psychology to even grasp this.

Say hi to John, say that Chuck Beatty says hi, and that he really loved his years working for him, when John was the Chief Officer of INCOMM (the computer organization of Scientology).

You're just hitting the jack pot left right and center, Angry Gay Pope!!!

Chuck Beatty
    ex Sea Org,
  32. chuckbeatty77 Member

Agreed.

In fact, when Moxon asks those pretty piercing questions about "Do you want to be sued?"

A nice retort would be to ask Moxon:

"Are you bluffing?" "answer my question." "answer my question."

"Why didn't you sue South Park? Answer my question please. Answer my question please....?

or

"Is bluffing all that David Miscavige allows you to do these days? Answer my question, answer my question, answer my question. Did you understand my question?"

Angry Gay Pope, just needs to be sure you he does this in a nice tone of voice, which Angry Gay Pope has an incredible innate ability to come off as nice and witty.

Just stay nice and witty! And fire nicely spoken questions back at Moxon.

I think he just hit the jackpot as far as best case scenario, drawing Moxon and Kirsten Caetano into a street dialogue.
  33. chuckbeatty77 Member

Could you somehow note the time, exact time, you took the food delivery photos in the future.

They operate on strict schedules.

I also think if you understood them better, your questions could have more impact.

But also, if you know too much, then your spontenaity will go poof possibly.

So, all I would say, is realize they are good hearted people, under a completely convinced layer of dupedom, and that only certain things you say are actually getting through.

Most of the things you said, in this an other videos, I mean, realize these are human beings, with feelings, I was there, on the other side, for 27 years.

My ex wife, Janet, works in that building, and she's gonna be eating this cornbread.

I can feel for them.

So realize that some of the things you say, you could be planting some more interesting seeds in their heads.

You wit is great.

I'm interested in the food people, like ask them:

a) Hey, are you guys having another Sea Org celebration down at Long Beach this year? Do you get the day off? Is the celebration day off this coming Saturday?

ASK THEM THIS ABOVE QUESTION.

thanks! You can say I wanted to know, if you wish.

Chuck Beatty
  34. AnonOrange_ Member

All the pictures we take are tagged detailed info:
    Taken With: Canon Canon PowerShot A640
    File Size: 103 kb - 1024x768 Taken On: 2008:08:10 11:05:56
    Follow this link for detailed info. For example:
    IMG_1953Large.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The "Secret Cult Food" video was taken with my camera on 8/10/2008 at 11:11 AM. in case you need the original. It's 42 mb though. I can't email it.

Could you please start a new thread that lists things we should ask them ? Personally, I've only been at this since March and we could use a list of "insider" questions that would be provocative enough to illicit a response. Most of they time they don't respond.

Thanks.
  35. Optimisticate Member

Could be EEOC, OSHA, or even the Senate Finance Committee too :)

I hope they have a nice day. Tomorrow may not be so nice. Or the day after that either, or the... cocks, etc.
  36. chuckbeatty77 Member

If you start a thread, I'll answer there.

I worked at the HGB (that's the "middle management" building there on Ivar and Hollywood Blvd, for years. I also worked at the ASI building, and at the Hollywood Inn, in my 27 years in the cult.

You are talking to veteran lifetime staffers, people who in most cases have put in over 5 years of duty.

Sometimes you talk to people who've done 20, 25, 30 years duty on their billion year contracts.

you guys at the HGB building are at the cutting edge of the movement.

I could give you a floor by floor detail of the building, and you can start asking which floor they work on.

You can ask how many years they've worked in the movement.

You can ask when was the last time they got liberty (day off).

You can ask them if anyone is getting libs?

You are talking to a variety of people, from a variety of echelons within that building.

Angry Gay Pope and you hit the absolute jackpot when Moxon and Kirsten came out! They are the TOP frontlines people in the whole damn cult, for dealing with church "enemies" so consider yourselves graced by having Moxon and Kirsten come "deal" with you!

Talking to Moxon and Caetano, is not the same as talking to the many lower ranked staffers from that building.

The food people, you can ask them if they were busted from another "org" in the same building, which is usually the case. Usually the galley and food handling people were on other positions and were demoted to work in the galley and handle the food.

Absolutely every single Sea Org person you will meet has been checkboarded around for years, to different posts in that building, guaranteed.

They live a very checkboarded existence, being checkered around from post to post, and there are exceptions, sometimes, when some of them find a niche post they stick on.

Ask them if they are on a post they like!

Ask them when was the last time they were given a new post.

Ask them how many posts they have held in their Sea Org careers.

Kirsten has been on her post for over 20 years, she's a phenomenal exception to the rule.

Some of the Security guards are also exceptions to the rule, the older ones, like Tim Phelps and Joe Riley and a few others, Roy Rodriquez.

Most staff working in that building have been checker boarded around.

I love to see photos of my old friends, and loved that clip of John Busby, he's a good man Busby.

He's NOT the same as the people down the street that do the handouts, by the way. I'm asking about Busby's actual current role, but Busby is management echelon.

Everyone in the HGB is management or building maintenance for management echelon or OSA or the training branch, or the WISE branch, or the other branches of Scientology that are in the building.

It's a big bureaucractic multi-echelon within the general "middle management" echelon of the movement.

That building houses the church officials who run all the orgs and missions all over the damn world.

that building houses the full OSA lineup of staff, down to about 30-40 staff at most, presently.

who goes into and out of that building are th tactical managers of the whole Scientology movement internationally.

I found them all universally nice people, just under a very convincng self-duping psychological process that naturally occurs, once you walk into and accept your role in that bubble bureaucratic top managing role, they are the ones that drive and direct the rest of the Scientology movement, running on David Miscavige's current strategic big orders.

If you start the thread, you can drag out of the woodwork all the recent ex Sea Org defectors to advise you on what questions to ask.

I'll promote and tell others to come to the thread and give suggestions, and I'll give suggestions also.

Chuck Beatty
  37. AnonOrange_ Member

38. AngryGayPope1 Member

You said the same thing about Ken Moxon who is pure evil! I don't care if they buy their staffs rolls royces for christmas! Who you are is not just about how you interact with the local group. There is also the global, anonymous crowd! :guyfawkes:

PS so glad my photojournalism is doing it's job. Your comments put it all in perspective for me.
  39. AngryGayPope1 Member

Scientology for dummies

Not my idea but we need to print out a yellow 'scientolgoy for dummies joke book field manual " full of questions to ask and photos of people with names and brief bios, quotes from bullshit. If I had had that I would have spotted moxon. There are few photos of him on the net to compare to.

If we print them on 8 1/2 x 11 the cover would be big enough to be easily seen and read which would annoy them. I volunteer to the do front and back covers!
  40. AngryGayPope1 Member

Will Moxon lawsuit me this time?

Yes they have trashed people massively before but this is the internet period and I am just one big buzzing bee in a hive that is stuck to their heads yogi bear style! And their house is burning down.

They won't do anything this time unless they can fake something. The police said we could be there. Our water bottles disappeared. Were they just stolen as a prank or were they getting fingerprints? Also Barney's head was placed in the trash when we weren't watching. That's why I put it on my head. Wait till a judge or jury sees evidence featuring me shirtless in a barney head with the cops. I've been on the stand once before. The jury loved me! I woke them up!

Maybe they could fake my prints on something heinous. But that would be suspicous. I have a perfect record legally except regarding them and am radioactive media/pr-wise. Connected. I'm sure lawyers are out there starting with Graham who for some reason have a grudge against COS who will help me.

For a while longer expect more of the same from Moxie and COS - Deer in the Headlights.