Customize

operation bling

Discussion in 'Projects' started by whywefight, Jan 9, 2011.

1. whywefight Member

i just want to mention operation bling again!

its an easy way to spread the word and to push anon into publics view. i feelt a bit sad that we didnt made it with a bankrun, so i want to push this stuff as step 1.

its easy to join:

1. Get a pen or create yourself a stamp
    2. collect all your paper money, ask people you know if you can write on their money (fun is, most people will help you!)
    3. bling the paper notes by writing: "you are anonymous!" on all notes
    4. go out and spend the money
    5. if people ask whats that about, explain that this is an anonymous operation in the fight for the support of wikileaks and the fight for freedom of speech.
    6. have fun and get yourself some cake

some information for you in addition:
    http://goo.gl/UJG3i <- video
    http://goo.gl/hJkUQ <- flyer on anonnews
    http://goo.gl/0KU0q <- more detailed information on whywefight.net
    http://goo.gl/5mRdM <- first call to action video
    http://goo.gl/d4Qub <- just pic of oldschool blinging

feel free to tell me what you think about this, like it or dislike it? think this is good or bullshit?
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Perikles Member

I LOLed. I liek this idea.

Have been trying to find out what is an "unacceptable" level of graffitti in the UK...no luck as yet. Will have a call around tomorrow.
  3. whywefight Member

nice! feel free to take pics or videos an post them. wanna see more bling action! :D
  4. Magnonymous Member

I'm in UK. I've been writing over my money. If it turns out to be unacceptable, I'll go to the bank and claim someone else did it. They'll have the tech to prove the notes are genuine, therefore I have not lost out.

If my currency is rejected because it has "We Are Anonymous" written over it then it's going to cause a big scene at the bank. :D

Perikles: AFAIK, as long as they are able to identify the marks on the note which show it as genuine, the amount of graffiti is not a factor. I'd stick to biro...perm markers and such are likely to soak through the watermarks on the note.
  5. Magnonymous Member

Photo of Bling. It ain't the best quality photo though, sorry.
    Operation%20Bling.jpg
  6. Perikles Member

^^ yeah, that's the thing. I was hoping to take a £20 and use a perma marker to black out all of one side bar "anonymous" or summat.
  7. whywefight Member

till now, i had never probs paying with blinged money. if asked, i explain the whole thing. just by writing they dont lose their "value". and at least if this would not work, ill hit a bank for exchange.
    how big was the stuff you wrote on the note?

nice pic but hard to see ^^
  8. Magnonymous Member

Normal hand writing in block caps...It wouldn't allow me to post full size pic here...

Written on both sides of note in places easiest to see and places that people gotta look to verify the note.

Things on the lines of "We are Anonymous" "We are legion" "You are Anonymous"

Each note has the word Anonymous on it at least twice, most have the word Legion appearing at least once. Used biro, so I ain't worried about destroying watermarking. I'll get a couple more photo's, close up.
  9. Magnonymous Member

Appreciate the quality is shit, that's coz I only have a camera phone. Close ups:

%C2%A35.jpg

%C2%A310.jpg

%C2%A320.jpg
  10. Great Idea. I'll get on with this, as soon as I get some money lol
  11. sebbebobban Member

I like it, finnaly a reason to use paper money
  12. whywefight Member

nice work @Magnonymous. now go out and spend it ^^

i cant use my creditcard because it belongs to an evil empire, so i had to switch. i love this op, money is a great medium to spread a message... hehe
  13. Warhawk57 Member

Great idea, cant wait to start paying for stuff with dollar bills. going to buy a tv or something haha
  14. UMULAS Member

I am a hard cash person now (had paypal but due to Operation payback) So I will put anonymous or whyweprotest.net
  15. Anonymous Member

This works; a tried and proven operation.
  16. Anonymous Member

How to create our own personnalisez stamp?
  17. Anonymous Member

So you are telling people that you are anonymous? Oxymoron? Dude, if they ask: "What is this shit written on the bill?" Just tell them you got it that way. There you go. Fucking remain anonymous and don't be a namefag.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

^^LOL That's certainly a derp.
  19. puhleaze Member

Tan-fastic idea, GF masks and whyweprotest.net are blingin on my paper now, we need to promote this idea to raise awareness
  20. uncoerced Member

All cash is now blinged, next paycheck will be cashed into ones- maximizing exposure.
  21. Anonymous Member

I know this is under freedom of information, but really...
    www.YouFoundTheCash.com

And whatever you write, if anyone asks about it say you got it that way. And if anyone won't take it, use it at a self-service checkout.
  22. SuperAnonMan Member

lets just say i have acess to a decent amount of bills on a daily basis and have been doing this for a couple weeks now. this is def something we should be doing to help raise awareness to the cult and wwp as well as anonymous in general
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Anonymous Member

Oh ffs, blah-blah-blah anonymous on bills means fuck all to anyone spending it, how about stamping the bills with a small URL to one of the many protest or info sites?
  24. Anonymous Member

Not Your Personal Army. GTFO!
  25. Ann O'Nymous Member

26. SuperAnonMan Member

didnt relize i was using wwp or anon as my own personal army. all i said was "operation bling" would be a great way to spread tbe word about the cult.
  27. Anonymous Member

No you didn't you said you handled large amounts of paper ca$h and that we should follow suit, aka, join your army.
    It's the "we should be doing" part that states you want a personal army.

If you issue orders around here, anonymous gets pissed off.

Who the fuck is "we" ? There is no "we." There is only anonymous. So again, GTFO and this time, also, STFU!
  28. Anonymous Member

GF mask on the Queen FTW
  29. Anonymous Member

Hamilton or Washington?
  30. Jilojab Member

I did this with a bunch of my USD bills a couple months ago, but then I just got too scared of being tracked down so I pussied out.
  31. lulzgasm Member

Does that also include orders to GTFO and STFU? :p
  32. Anonymous Member

No pronoun? No problem!
    • Like Like x 1