Customize

Operation Bohemian Grove

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

Is this the plan? Lulz from utube comments:

I live in Monte Rio where the Bohemian Grove is located, and I have worked at the Bohemian Grove. It's honestly just a bunch of rich old guys partying, they pee on trees and´╗┐ do coke. Enough with the conspiracy theoretical bullshit, if you really want to change the world then do it, quit buying new ipads, buy local, love everyone until they hate you so much that you can only love them more.
    • Like Like x 6
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

It's a collection of important powerful old white dudes who gather there to unwind and laugh. Please take them.
  5. Anonymous Member

Brought to you by the conspiracy freaks at WhatTheHellIsThePlan.
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Anonymous Member

Fucking moonbats, they creep me out
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

I know people who go to these things .. for years and years, and it's a bunch of who's who kind of dudes, or least they try to do that. Their history of that is good, but it nothing worthy of looking at as a power base. It really is - as someone said - a bunch of rich white dudes partying and light hobnobbing for a weekend. You get a little cool cabin, and there are lots of good music performances by fairly stoned great musicians. It's pretty harmless.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Anonymous Member

I'd love to see the conspiracy goggle-vision theories about Burning Man, SXSW or X-Day 50 years from now.
  9. Herro. Member

God knows when a bunch of rich old white men get together no one ever gets harmed.
    • Like Like x 5
  10. lulzgasm Member

Anyone know what the Cremation of Care ceremony is about? I've been trying to find information about that, but not sure where to look. Something tells me Alex Jones doesn't understand pagan ritual.
  11. Anonymous Member

They have dopey made up pagan rituals. They date from the 30s or so, they have no idea what paganism is, they just playin'
  12. lulzgasm Member

I thought as much. Explains why the pagans in my family had smirks on their faces when they watched AJ's documentary. lol!~
  13. Anonymous Member

Wikipedia has an entry but it could have been put there by Alex Jones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove
    • Like Like x 1
  14. lulzgasm Member

If its anything like a sci-fi convention, I'm pretty sure there's a bit of networking going on amid the parties. But that's to be expected.
  15. LocalSP Member

A bunch old white homos is what it is.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

It's a group of powerful men who are deal makers. They make deals at Bohemian Grove too. It's not a "bit" of networking. It's an exclusive club that excludes non whites, homosexuals (that are out) and women. They deserve this.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

~ yawn ~

do we git their hookers and blow when yer done with this faggotry?
  18. xenubarb Member

Rich old white dudes are so not harmless.
    • Like Like x 3
  19. veravendetter Member

I'm not saying I'm down with the OP, but although Bohemian Grove is leisure based, the networking which goes on there undoubtedly has implications way beyond any networking we may have experience of.
    • Like Like x 3
  20. The Wrong Guy Member

21. Anonymous Member

22. Anonymous Member

You're a goofball. I have been there, and the zomg youtube videos are made for the goofball crowd. BTW, alien baby corpse found in Mexico!

The networking is like .... getting to meet Barbra Streisand's producer from the 1980's. Yeah, better mask up :/
  23. The Wrong Guy Member

24. Anonymous Member

Total and complete bullshit.
    Two networking episodes that I personally know-
    The director of a department at UCSF got his job after a Bohemian Grove week. I know because I worked in the department. A relative of mine met Geo Bush there and pledged a huge donation because of that meeting.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 2
  26. lulzgasm Member

This is getting lulzy.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. The Wrong Guy Member

It only lasts for about a tenth of a second, but there's a part in that video where you can see that the blonde isn't wearing panties.
  28. Anonymous Member

Can we dome this one too?
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Anonymous Member

This isn't about the elites having meeting, it's about us protesting them.
  30. Anonymous Member

Watching it over and over...
    • Like Like x 2