Customize

Operation Donkey Punch: 'Who is David Miscavige?' - A Global Effort for Sept. 19/09

Discussion in 'Protest Planning' started by Anonymous, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Operation Donkey Punch: 'Who is David Miscavige?' - A Global Effort for Sept. 19/09

A proposal for the hive

Whereas: The last month has seen great win
    -SP times articles
    -lolsuit developments
    -too many footbullets to mention here

Whereas: it is our responsibility to bring the SP times articles and the questions they raise to the attention of every practicing scilon
    -They are trying to hide these revelations about the high level blows and what they mean from people inside
    -This information is known to cause more blowing when people get unfiltered data

Whereas: Media & Public interest in David Miscavige is mounting
    -He doesn't shake his impotent fists in the air nearly enough
    -Anonymous likes to ride waves of interest

We Propose: A multipronged operation themed completely around The Dwarf

A raid centered all around this sociopathic little person will get attention. Obviously each cell has their own raiding schedule, but anyone who could join us in a new act of solidarity will be guaranteed true lulz. An online contingent is preparing for an operation of great roflcptrs and enturbulation, whilst a legion of IRL faggots wish to drop a virtual bomb of moralfaggotry on the orgs and missions. The goal is to raid on the same day in as many cities as possible, one more time.

As has been mentioned in another thread a good number of cells began this plan in the back channels, we now wish to see who else would be interested in providing /b/lackup in what is intended to be a major strike at the loyalty the dwarf beats out of people. Special panflets, flyers and targeted messages are being prepared for distribution.

Nobody's going to baw at you if the day doesn't work for your cell, this is not meant to be leaderfaggotry, just careful planning for a major strike at the very heart of our enemy. Join us on IRC: when the time is right you'll know where to go. Get creative, get lulzy, get some mafuckin' hit points.

Did we mention there will be caek?
  2. auchraw Member

Re: Operation Donkey Punch: 'Who is David Miscavige?' - A Global Effort for Sept. 19/

But do NOT equate the Little Man with Scientology. We are not campaigning against DM or his leadership. From our point of view his leadership is a gift from beyond the Bridge. We do not want to destroy the Little Man. We want to destroy Scientology.

Left to his own devices the diminutive midget might well become so unpopular he would be replaced by more reasonable senior management. This is not what we want.

Under any circumstances.

The facts are that LRH created Scamology and that DM was brought up in the cult and learned all he knows (not a huge amount) from LRH who was himself a deluded bully. The fault is not in DM but in what he believes and in KSW which was laid down by LRH.
  3. Anonymous Member

Re: Operation Donkey Punch: 'Who is David Miscavige?' - A Global Effort for Sept. 19/

I agree that getting some more devious at the helm would be a bad thing, but it's been well established from what I've seen that when scilons get the scoop regarding the high profile blows... many of them tend to blow themselves.

This is why.
  4. Anonymous Member

I think that DM has gotten enough attention. But we don't want to look like we are targeting him.

DM for the most part is working with in the tech of Scientology. To simply target DM it would lead people to believe Scientology would be fine it is only DM that is the problem. DM isn't the one who came up with the idea of disconnecting families, he is not the one that came up with the idea of telling parents to take their kids off of medication and it is not HIS NAME signed on the bottom of every policy letter and book full of Bullshit.
  5. stuwyatt Member

I personally think its a good idea. He takes attacks on his dwarfish character very personally..... With a targeted assault, we could push him over the edge of insanity (moreso) and his actions I am sure would help us.... He would go mad, and issue madder orders and issue madder commands.....
  6. Anonymous Member

I don't think he could ever get enough attention myself.

If scilons leave when they hear the truth about what is happening higher up in Scientology..... then why not?

Also, he'd be pretty fucking hard to remove, who would have the authority to do that? Even jailed he wouldn't exactly give up the reigns willingly.
  7. Sol Mann Member

^^^^^^ THIS.

Halifail is in.
  8. Anonymous Member

The only thing we know about how he takes attacks is third hand.

I am all for him going to jail and keeping control of the cult like Lyndon Larouche. Nothing can kill the credability of a group faster than following a jailed cult leader.

Only problem is there isn't anything he is being charged with. So he won't be going to prison.
  9. Anonymous Member

Well then there shouldn't be a problem with targeting him?
  10. Anonymous Member

Problem is not with targeting him, the problem lies with the message it sends. The message is not that Scientology is okay it is this little shit that they have leading it is the problem.

The problem is that Scientology prevents people from being able to tell what is real from imaginary while it robs them blind. (as per LRH tech)
  11. Anonymous Member

I completely disagree, having an evil person at the helm who was hand picked by the founder to do so says a lot about this false religion and it's power structure. Fucked from the top to the bottom was the message I got from it when I was a newfag. :)
  12. Anonymous Member

It is disputed if DM was actually hand picked by LRH. And I don't know when you where a "newfag" but I have been around since the Jan 08 and since that time there where multiple reasons while we have protested. DM has continued the policies and so will the next in line.

I believe that it is important that DM stay the leader of Scn until the end. Any replacement will only delay what we are fighting for. A replacement will come in and claim to change things while he/she continues to do the same things LRH and COB did before them, and we have to start over from square 1 and fight for every inch ground all over again.
  13. Anonymous Member

What is the message this operation is trying to broadcast to Scientologists?

What is the message this operation is trying to broadcast to the public?

Discussion about the right or wrong of targeting him is empty without being clear on what sort of messages OP is talking about for each of these audiences.
  14. Anonymous Member

The message this operation is trying to broadcast to scientologists is that your worst fears are true, scientology is corrupt top to bottom and you need to leave immediately for your own personal safety.

The message to the public is: Scientology is corrupt from the top to the bottom, and we have new evidence that is hard to ignore.
  15. Anonymous Member

You would know the message the poster was suggesting if you had quoted his entire post. But you chose to edit it instead.
  16. Anonymous Member

Ok. DM himself has zero public profile to date. Not only is he shy of public attention, he is also dull as ditchwater. Note the total absence of charisma in his videos and lone TV interview performance. IMO he is a poor target for those reasons.

Talking about non-characters like DM is only interesting when told from the perspective of those who have been directly assaulted. This is why the SP Times ran their story in the way they did.

Learning more about DM is something people might do after hearing his name as part of a story about bullying and other psycho behaviour.

tl;dr DM-centric messages are fail. Boardroom fistfight headlines are win. e.g.

SCIENTOLOGY

"HE HIT ME IN THE FACE"
  17. Anonymous Member

The whole point of this is to bring further attention to the boardroom fistfights you illiterate douchebag.

;)
  18. Anonymous Member

Or maybe I'm illiterate? I dunno, I see what you're saying tho. I just think bringing these stories to the public attention and to the scilons attention in an unfiltered way would be big win.

It's causing people to blow.
  19. Anonymous Member

Ah, but I love it when midgets cry. Lets get 'em. He'll do immense damage to the cult trying to hold on to power on his way down.
  20. Anonymous Member

Yup. Not to mention the fact that even if what some in this thread fear does happen, that being DM leaves and we get someone with a little more charm and devious instinct at the helm.....

If that person doesn't go and root out every single person DM instructed in terms of beatings and mad control freakishness.... then we still have some major targets.

To undo what DM has done fully, the entire cult would have to be dismantled anyway IMO.
  21. Anonymous Member

Suck my tits, faggot.

Funny ways to mock DM fighting?

Pillow fight protest

[IMG]
  22. OTBT Member

<3

My sig does not imply that the only evil in scientology is David Miscavige.
  23. Anonymous Member

OP here: Do you promise to dress like that? Also, will you NOT shave your kneckbeard before you do?
  24. Anonymous Member

I shave everything.
  25. Anonymous Member

Pics or it didn't happen faggot. :p
  26. Optimisticate Member

Yet.

There are sometimes long-term investigations (like the stuff going on with NJ pols and RICO cases) that don't come to light until there are arrests.

I think there are some federal authorities that will have bigger yoohoos than others and will step forward with real and true charges while other agencies will continue to prove their impotence.
  27. Anonymous Member

FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP
  28. Anonymous Member

Lulz and Caek I'm in.
  29. Anonymous Member

/r/ threads should read :)
  30. Sam Urai Member

OP is brilliant, IMO.

DM has made himself the poster boy for Scientology abuses. Why shouldn't Anonymous avail itself of the golden package he has so nicely wrapped up and handed to us?

His grip on power within the Church is absolute. Talking about Scientology without DM is sort of like talking about the Nazi Party without Hitler.
  31. RightOn Member

I think it's best to concentrate on human trafficking and labor violations. People pay attention to that. The majority of people know the word Scientology. But not David Misvaige.

Again, to the average passer by, the words human trafficking and labor abuse or child labor are all eye catchers. Signs with David Miscavige beats his staff are good of course, but probably misunderstood to the majority of passer bys, especialy people in cars. As they only see the sign for a minute, if that. They probably go by and say "what was the name on that sign?"
    Which may be a good thing, but not if they don't remember it. And it is not the easiest name to remember or spell if you have never heard of it before.

If you make an association on your sign with Scientology and human trafficking or child labor, I think that would be better. The SP times has been doing a good job of exposing who the dwarf is.
    But I think Amnesty international has to get MORE involved and we have to show the general public what COS is all about with signs that will get their attention with easy to read and "to the point" signs. And "coerced abortions" is a good eye catcher.
    Of course, this is IMO.
  32. Anonymous Member

The problem with these issues is they are convoluted messages, your average anon (myself included) can have a hard time succinctly articulating the solid evidence we have that these activities are occurring. The average person usually loses interest when you start trying to explain these activities in detail, and in some cases you get dismissed as a whacko with weird info.

The point of this operation is not to assume everyone knows who David Miscavige is, but to raise awareness of who he is. It's a simple and easy to understand message that we're trying to disseminate to as many people as possible. Not to mention it's interesting to read for the average Joe. It has shock value.

Tell me how you could disseminate the message about Human Trafficking in even one paragraph and one solid MSM article?

Contrast that with David Miscavige beats his staff and trains his subordinates to beat their staff too. Here's a MSM media article you can read, note that his top four lieutenants have stepped forward and attached their name to these accusations. Also note, he hasn't sued for defamation of character or libel, because he can't. Because it's all true. Scientology uses physical abuse as a part of it's management structure.

It's a gem of info in a big convoluted pile of shit, gem's attract attention.

Not to mention, we're targeting scilons with this info as well as the general public. They all know who he is, and they all know the names of his accusers. The difference is, many don't know who is making the accusations. When they find out, they tend to take a step back and ask wtf is going on.

The information says a very simple thing. SP's are rampant at RTC, and it's either DM was so inept that he surrounded himself with 4 of them as his top lieutenants.... OR HE IS ONE HIMSELF.
  33. Don Carlo Member

Picket Sign: "Scientology Leader Beats his Staff" would goad Miscavige into stupid actions, AND would inform passersby the facts without confusing them about "who the h$%^ is Miscavige. Remember, Miscavige is a total NOBODY in the real world.

Sadly, in the US, many people are amazingly ignorant, not knowing the Vice President, or that New Mexico is a state, or that the Civil War was fought in the 1800's. But many people have heard of Scientology. You have to REACH real people with facts they can GET in five seconds of looking at your sign.
  34. Anonymous Member

Right. Mix in a little novelty public spectacle and you have a fat stack of win.
  35. Anonymous Member

^^^^^. Exactly.

I'm tired of people's eyes rolling back into their heads when I try to explain the religious visas bullcrap. DM's the bait, the nitty gritty that RightOn is referring to is the hook.

You don't put a bare hook in the water and expect to catch anything.
  36. Anonymous Member

People *get* a boss beating their staff and fostering violence.
    People *get* coerced abortions.
    They also understand exploitation of children.

It's harder to understand what human trafficking is or what mind control is.

And when you speak about "labor violations" you might sound like somebody who is angry that the job of beating up AnonOrange is done by cult members rather than hired security guards from a unionized company. Some people will understand, but some will not.

The only thing working against focusing on the violence, is that it is really mostly confined to California and Int. Base in particular. The human trafficking, mind control, hard sell, fraud, child labor etc. goes on all over the Scientology world.

That is why we're doing this operation.

This guy beat his staff. Tell the world. When they ask if there's anything else he does you can bring up the coerced abortions, child labor, human trafficking, lies and deceit.
  37. Anonymous Member

Don't forget the lulz.

That is all.
  38. RightOn Member

yes!! I agree. Also leave the Xenu signs home and have signs that the general public can understand and quickly. Having a sign that says Xenu.net (well most people don't do this any more) may get people's attention enough to go and look it up, but again, they may think.... how did they spell it again???
    Remember the general public has a very small attention span.

And when talking about appealing to the people who are still in, they may wonder why your signs say Human Trafficking or child labor. Maybe they have seen cases of this themselves and didn't think there was anything wrong with what they saw.
    Scientology Guilty Of Child Labor
    Scientology Guilty of Coerced Abortions
    Scientology Guilty of Human Trafficking
    If I was the "general public" and rode by or walked by and saw these signs I would think.. Scientology? guilty of these things? really???

And it's not that you would have to stand there and explain labor cases or court cases. Just have something to say to back up your sign, that is short and to the point. Or have something to hand out that is short and to the point to direct them somewhere to read about it.Say they are guilty of these law violations within their Sea Organization and write something small to hand out about the Sea Org, or tell them about it.
    Human Trafficking is a HUGE issue and NOBODY likes the words Child Labor or Coerced Abortions. Again, just IMO.

also... added.....
    if you asked the GENERAL public what they thought would be more important of an issue or what was more appauling if THEY had to make a sign themsleves and appeal to the resst of the general public... and they had to pick between Child Labor or a guy beating up his staff at work.... I think they would go with child labor.

Human trafficking or a guy beating staff?

Forced abortions or a guy they never heard of beating some of his staff members?

I think they would NOT pick a guy beating his staff over any of the three mentioned. Again IMO

But again anyone getting out there to fight is great, don't get me wrong, and people will choose what they want for their signs. I was just trying to make a point about the GENERAL public and how they tend to think.
  39. Anonymous Member

RightOn you suggest we come up with these things.... don't you think if there were a succinct way to get that to the public it would be done already? I asked if you could do that and clearly you're response is "well just do it". Alrighty then.

Also, apparently you haven't seen the whoisdm cards that are available for printing now. People love them. No worries about the spelling on that.

I'd just like to point out you're worried about people being able to spell his name, and we're worried about getting an actual message across that people will be interested in..... even if it just is that gossipy instinct in people that we're playing on to make them remember.
  40. RightOn Member

Hey look. Maybe a mix of the two would be good then?
    Like the Scientology Beats His Staff sign someone suggested.

I am not trying to argue here, just pointing out how the general public percieves things and what they may deem more of an issue and what they will remember after they see a sign.