Customize

Operation Earthquake Weather - Los Angeles Anons Tomorrow is the day!

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by PTSwantsCOBinRPF, Jun 7, 2013.

1. >WHERE: Picket and protest Scientology PAC Building (BIG BLUE/A.K.A. The COMPLEX) located at 4833 Fountain Avenue & L. Ron Hubbard Way Los Angeles, CA 90029. Scientology's West Coast headquarters and main Los Angeles location

>WHEN: Saturday June 8th, 2 p.m. (This date falls close enough to a Scientology holiday where they get together and figure out how to screw and oppress their members even better). Park a distance away, put on masks, and meet across the street.

>Actions: Picket and protest by Anons demanding cessation of abusive practices. Attraction of Media Coverage.

>WHAT TO BRING:

Friends
    Signs & Flyers – Use large bold letters and be creative. Please don’t forget to put URL’s on
    them such as : www.Xenu.net, http://www.scientologyslavery.com/,
    Masks (Recommended. Scientology has history of retaliation.) Suit, hat, and tie optional.
    Video Cameras (Record this adventure for evidence and posterity!)
    SUNSCREEN! This is June.. you will need it.
    Water & straws (to drink through your mask)
    Determination
    Positive attitude.

>WHAT NOT TO BRING:
    Negative attitude.
    Spray paint.
    Weapons of any kind.

>GOALS:

Build a network of peaceful yet meaningful opposition against Scientology in Los Angeles.
    To show Scientology they do not go unopposed in Los Angeles despite “Celebrity” support.
    To help Scientology's members be rid of oppression and to see the light.
    To restore families, hearts, minds, and souls.
    To bring awareness to L.A.’s public everywhere of the evils of Scientology.
    To continue to impede the growth of Scientology.

>What you can do to help TODAY:

We need help getting the word out. Even if you do not live in or around Los Angeles, please share this on facebook, twitter, word-of-mouth, and by any other means possible. With your support, this protest could be one big protest indeed. (Twitter @opquakeweather).

===========================================================
    LETTER FROM OPS COORDINATOR

To Whom It May Concern,
    Greetings citizens of the internets. I write this today to inform the reader of a concerning issue. The Los Angeles Scientology branches are finally getting recognition that they are a dangerous cult. However, they are still devastating families, ruining lives, and rending souls with their corruption, ideology, physical abuse, brainwashing, and greed.
    We the united Anon people of Los Angeles California do not accept this, and we will not stand idle while they continue to bring ruin to families, hearts, souls, and minds.

I extend to you a formal invitation to join us at operation EarthQuake Weather on Saturday June the 8th beginning at 2pm at the Los Angeles Complex with signs and flyers to protest & condemn them for various human rights abuses. Spread and share this message with any that are sympathetic to the cause! Whether we number 5 people or 500, we shall be heard. Join us!

If you are part of an anon group in the area, plan on attending, or would like to join the Coalition to help plan this and future events, we welcome you to send an e-mail to Opearthquakeweather@yahoo.com Or start trending this event on Twitter @OPQuakeWeather or by sending a PM right here in this thread.

Bring friends!

P.S. Yes. There will be Delicious Caek!

===========================================================

>MISSION STATEMENT: Scientology has not gone without opposition in Los Angeles and we will continue exposing the truth. We will help free the minds and hearts of your members, and continue to expose your corruption. Even if we prevent one soul from being oppressed, we will have won.

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. EXPECT US.
  2. Anonymous Member

To any newfags who may be watching - ^ THIS is how to organise protest information in a thread.
  3. Well thank goodness I listened and didn't go alone.. Thanks L.A. Anons for making this experience awkward in that regard but I still went out there and did my best! I spoke with at least 3 CoS members that really didn't like how informed I was on so many abuses. I just want to say that I worked my ass off planning this and hoped I might have SOME support. This was disappointing but I will not be discouraged. View attachment 203661 View attachment 203661 View attachment 203661 IMG_1246.JPG IMG_1256.JPG
    • Like Like x 7
    • Like Like x 9
  4. Anonymous Member

It happens sometimes, but it is even more of a shame in this case since you were doing it right and really put in the effort. Great pics btw.

So LA anons – you going to step up?
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Anonymous Member

Good on you and kudos for the props- love em. Did anything in particular that you spoke about to the members seem to be news to them or appear to catch their interest? Did they give you much time? I'd love details.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. anonsoldier Member

You are kicking ass!! Well done. If you're an OSA spy, you're definitely deep undercover. So where is the rest of LA while this newbie is raiding like a pro??

Love the signs, love the props. Excellent conversation starters, excellent questions. Well done, again. I look forward to your great contributions to this cause and many future raids.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. anon walker Moderator

I literally, actually, snorted and spat coffee on my monitor at the OTIII suitcase/handcuff jazz. That was funny. Sorry I couldn't make it up there this time.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. MOOG Member

You rock. Please continue. <3<3
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Random guy Member

Cudos and +10 internets for your signage!
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Thanks all! Yeah I had a great conversation about the briefcase with three guys that had been in for 30 years.. they claimed they didn't know who Shelly was! I recorded the conversation.. video sucked but audio was fantastic. One got right in my face and got angry so I was doing something right!!! They kept asking about the briefcase so eventually I opened it and left it opened on the sidewalk for some time/ hehehehe.. IMG_1252.JPG IMG_1252.JPG IMG_1252.JPG
    • Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 10
  11. Anonymous Member

It just gets better and better. Lol and I would have loved to have seen their faces when you opened the briefcase.
    I, myself am clueless as how to post audio, but should it be easy- and you can, please do. None the less- congrats. You did amazing.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Thanks... I was followed on foot btw as well.. 2 people followed us.. we stopped and they would stop. I finally sat on the corner of a public sidewalk with my friend I brought along and we had a friend pick us up and drive us around the city before taking me back to my car.I have video of this I will be uploading too.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Anonymous Member

Me being a behind the scenes kinda anon, I appreciate this, much. So creepy. Awesome that you will upload. Looking forward to it.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Chipshotz Member

Great job! Sorry you didn't have more support.
    Your presence alone made a difference.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. I will have to create a youtube acct for the video's and post the links. For some reason it's not letting me post them on here.. maybe the files are to large? anyway they will be up tonight or tomorrow.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  17. Anonymous Member

You know what might have made the briefcase even more awesome? If you could rig it up to act like a music box but, instead of music, you have LRH audio from the ‘Assists’ lecture (that’s the one with the Xenu story).

But seriously, I fucking lol’d at the inside of the briefcase.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. rickybobby Member

Awesome job Anon! I bet next time you'll get some more folks, and more after that, and more after that.... sometimes someone just has to get the ball rolling!
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Anonymous Member

Brilliant anon, simply brilliant!
    • Like Like x 3
  20. jensting Member

Brave. Very brave. Next time, aim to increase the wisdom :)
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Oh I did bring some audio.. Jamie Dewolf "The god or the man" I played many times from my jambox ;-) thank again for all the support Anons :-D
    • Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 2

22. My fellow Anon while I"m so grateful she attended was not as informed but at least kept me company.
    • Like Like x 3
  23. rickybobby Member

Good job with the "handlers." I am surprised that they didn't seem to know who some of those people are. You think "handlers" would have been better briefed.

Truth is a powerful weapon indeed.
  24. Anonymous Member

Good job with the accent, Yuliya.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Can we stop this shit already?
    • Like Like x 2
  26. beef Member

Those are the typical handlers who come out every time. You did an amazing job. I did my first raid alone which was interesting. Wish I knew about this raid, I would have joined you.
  27. Anonymous Member

It was sarcasm, mmmmkay?
  28. I'd love if we could coordinate one monthly.. after that one I am not stopping anytime soon. Thanks!!
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

My bad. I assumed this was the same tinfoiler from other threads. Carry on.

Wish there was a way to bottle the type of 'non-uselessness' on display here and inject other newfags with it....
    • Like Like x 1
  30. I hope you keep raiding. I will definitely make every effort to provide backup for your future efforts. Couldn't attend due to an emergency on that date, but I was desperately wanting to go and thinking of you.

I'll be watching.
  31. Anonymous Member

You did good, very good. Love the Shelly Miscavige talk. I appreciated hearing the scilon conversation and thank you for including it. Sometimes, imo- protest vids need more! Nice work and sorry for the questions about you being someone else-I am glad you are not. A keeper.
  32. Anonymous Member

So they didn't know who the president of scientology was? Usable.
  33. MIB

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum