Customize

Operation Earthquake Weather - Los Angeles Anons Unite June 8th 2013

Discussion in 'Planning' started by PTSwantsCOBinRPF, May 22, 2013.

1. Operation Earthquake Weather
    >WHERE: Picket and protest Scientology PAC Building (BIG BLUE/A.K.A. The COMPLEX) located at 4833 Fountain Avenue & L. Ron Hubbard Way Los Angeles, CA 90029. Scientology's West Coast headquarters and main Los Angeles church.

>WHEN: Saturday June 8th, 2 p.m. (This date falls close enough to a Scientology holiday where they get together and figure out how to screw and oppress their members even better). Park a distance away, put on masks, and meet across the street.

>Actions: Picket and protest by Anons demanding cessation of abusive practices. Attraction of Media Coverage.

>WHAT TO BRING:

Friends
    Signs – Use large bold letters and be creative.
    Masks (Recommended. Scientology has history of retaliation.) Suit, hat, and tie optional.
    Video Cameras (Record this adventure for evidence and posterity!)
    Determination
    Positive attitude.

>WHAT NOT TO BRING:
    Negative attitude.
    Spray paint.
    Weapons of any kind.

>GOALS:

Build a network of peaceful yet meaningful opposition against Scientology in Los Angeles.
    To show Scientology they do not go unopposed in Los Angeles despite “Celebrity” support.
    To help Scientology's members be rid of oppression and to see the light.
    To restore families, hearts, minds, and souls.
    To bring awareness to L.A.’s public everywhere of the evils of Scientology.
    To continue to impede the growth of Scientology.

>What you can do to help TODAY:

We need help getting the word out. Even if you do not live in or around Los Angeles, please share this on facebook, twitter, word-of-mouth, and by any other means possible. With your support, this protest could be one big protest indeed. (Twitter @opquakeweather).

===========================================================
    LETTER FROM OPS COORDINATOR
    AKA "TeamLeader" TO OPERATIVES:

To Whom It May Concern,
    Greetings citizens of the internets. I write this today to inform the reader of a concerning issue. The Los Angeles Scientology branches are finally getting recognition that they are a dangerous cult. However, they are still devastating families, ruining lives, and rending souls with their corruption, ideology, physical abuse, brainwashing, and greed.
    We the united Anon people of Los Angeles California do not accept this, and we will not stand idle while they continue to bring ruin to families, hearts, souls, and minds.

I extend to you a formal invitation to join us at operation EarthQuake Weather on Saturday June the 8th beginning at 2pm at the Los Angeles (Big Blue) Complex with signs and flyers to protest & condemn them for various human rights abuses. Spread and share this message with any that are sympathetic to the cause! Whether we number 5 people or 500, we shall be heard. Join us!

If you are part of an anon group in the area, plan on attending, or would like to join the Leadership Coalition to help plan this and future events, we welcome you to send an e-mail to Opearthquakeweather@yahoo.com Or start trending this event on Twitter @OPQuakeWeather or by sending a PM right here in this thread.

Bring friends!

Sincerely,
    ~TeamLeader

P.S. Yes. There will be free cookies and soda. Surely you don't want to miss free cookies and soda, do you?

>MISSION STATEMENT: Scientology has not gone without opposition in Los Angeles and we will continue exposing the truth. We will help free the minds and hearts of your members, and continue to expose your corruption. Even if we prevent one soul from being oppressed, we will have won.

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. EXPECT US.

>MOTTO: "De oppresso liber!" (To liberate the oppressed)
    • Like Like x 1
  2. LEADERFAG and CHURCH. YOU R A TARP!!!
  3. Sonichu Moderator

Or could be a well meaning noob.

I'm thinking it's the latter. CHill out. I'm interested. Can we get some other SoCal Anons rallied up?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

a well-intentioned n00b would lurk moar and no use leaderfag, teamleader and other words to egofag himself.
  5. Kilia Member

The person is giving good information for a good protest. Please chill out. ;)
  6. Anonymous Member

Must be a noob to have omitted delicious caek!
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

OSA^^
    • Like Like x 1
  8. rickybobby Member

Yay new people! Love the enthusiasm! I would go if I was close, and I would bring CAEK and good Moogy music, and wear my best Tiara.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. YES I AM a nOOb... and I can bring delicious CAEK.. I'm learning but I am super passionate about this. So PLEASE spread the word all! Hopefully my next event will go more smoothly but Exposing the TRUTH is what this is about and organizing this is a learning process! Thanks for the support all..
    • Like Like x 2
  10. I don't even know what this means but if I'm doing something WRONG tell me how to do it RIGHT. I have never been associated with the evil cult so please stop making assumptions. I'm in this for the long haul and have been wanting to participate in a protest so that I can finally DO SOMETHING to help make a difference. Thanks!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Sonichu Moderator

Essentially by calling you a leaderfag, he's implying that you are trying to make all the decisions yourself, and by insisting on a date of your choosing, you are leading anons into a trap. Also his flimsy message of you calling it the "church" of scientology also somehow implies that you are working for them.

Usually people call them the CoS to be short, or the Cult, or say, "let's raid the scifags" etc. Me? I disagree. and guessed that you were a newfag who was enthusiastic for a protest, but didn't know all of this subtle verbage. It's okay. It happens. But yeah, in the future, I would suggest asking around for people.

See I know it's not a tarp (=trap) because you went ahead and changed the date to a saturday when other anons pointed out friday at 7p was a bad idea.
  12. anonsoldier Member

You are new, inexperienced, and don't know our language. But, you have shown willingness to learn and that is a good thing, padawan.

Go back to the early stuff from 2008-2009 and learn from our past experiences. You have left out incredibly important stuff like putting URLs on all signs and flyers, HAVING flyers to give out, bringing water and sunscreen (JUNE IN LA, YOU NEED THESE), music, caek, etc. People have been at this for years and it behooves you to use that institutional knowledge and not try to reinvent the wheel.

Stop using leader in any context. You are a cog, a part of the machine, no more important or useful than any of the rest of us. You are a coordinator, a facilitator, a motivator, but not a leader. Kudos for putting this together, but never say you're a leader. There will always be motivated, inspiring, charismatic people who others will follow, even in Anonymous. But you have to sacrifice your ego and be part of the collective. Maybe you're a part of the collective that organizes and coordinates raid, but you're not in charge, the collective can take away that role.

Finally, good luck and be safe. I'm rooting for you all.
  13. anon walker Moderator

I wish to say to all the ass hats out there bawwing "it's a tarp!" Stop and think a second. How is this a trap? Do you think they'll TAKE OUR PICTURES on LRH Way? ZOMG! Or what? Round us all up and stuff us in the tunnels under the street? What?

What fucking possible trap could there possibly be? Cult bawwing to cops? Been there done that.
    Someone says "Let's break all the windows?" Yeah. Trap. We know how to deal with provocateurs. Call cops, sit down, point at perp.

So all you chickenshit faggots bawwing about traps, THERE ARE NO TRAPS ANY MORE. All the cult can do is whine, so STFU and show up to raid, you bunch of LA pantywaists. I do wonder more about people trying to wet blanket this raid than teh noob staging it.

And yo, noob. Good luck to you, I hope it's a raging success. Might come up. Ya never know...hell, I never know!
  14. Pinkman Moderator

I think he was talking about those zombies.
    btw, good luck for Le raid.
  15. blah blah. you are a fucking pussy for not showing up for years, so STFU about your advise, bitch. You totally betrayed Choquette!
  16. Anonymous Member

No one here cares.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Nice to see that there is something going on in California... but though there are scientology protests, are there any universal healthcare/economic equality protests going on?

Even if it is a protest for the poor (or human right's equality) in some way, I could join as a universal healthcare person

I didn't know which thread to post this in, so I posted it under both California events
  18. Anonymous Member

Hi BrookeMillenial,

This part of the WWP forum is devoted to fighting Scientology - this thread for the upcoming Los Angeles protest was posted in the community section of our forum called Anonymous vs. Scientology.

We have community sections for Freedom of Information and Occupy Wall Street, as well as newer sections devoted to fighting rape and pedophiles. The area devoted to Occupy Wall Street seems most closely aligned with your interests - although it is somewhat quiet these days.

Since you seem eager to protest, I would like to point your attention to this recent thread, about a Scientology worker who was in a terrible accident. Scientology does not provide health care to their workers, and as a result, this person faces insurmountable medical expenses. Since you're interested in health care, you may find it worth protesting Scientology over this particular issue. Please take a look at this linked thread:

https://whyweprotest.net/community/...n-kevitt-nearly-killed-in-hit-and-run.109431/

Thanks, and welcome.
  19. I also posted this in the other thread:

This is horrible and wrong. This person who worked there didn't get health insurance and now it sounds like they are millions of dollars in death from 10 surgeries. With the wages they get, there is no way that they could afford health insurance and the donations they received seemed to be very low, although the funding page online doesn't appear to be there anymore. How can they only get 2,000 in donations from 40 donors?

And they didn't offer to pay or help either. It's amazing that he was even able to get the surgeries because the hospital/doctors had no guarantee of getting paid at all since they have no money or insurance. I also read another story where a woman broke her fibula/tibula and they didn't offer to pay or give any insurance. Many people cannot get the care they need if they cannot pay for it and not the best, if they do, it has to be a hospital/doctor which is willing to not get paid, which is hard to find. Then there was another person who had donated 100,000 to them, then fell and broke something, then they didn't give him insurance or pay for anything.

They need to pay for all of it. And the group needs to be more giving. I know they have a lot of money but are not giving it to help. It's amazing he even GOT healthcare when he couldn't pay for it!!!

I think this is a legitimate issue. It could also bring attention to the need for universal healthcare.

Do I meet and wear a mask? I do not know the procedures of it. Do I bring a pro-healthcare sign and the story of the person who didn't get health insurance and millions in debt, and like no donations or help at all (2,000 from what I saw from 40 people)? What kind of Human Right is this! An Update said he would be done with his last surgery June 5th, so this is timely.

Do I ask for donations for the person during this? Or no? I don't know if you actually interact with them. I should ask for them all to receive health insurance so this doesn't happen again and they can receive better health care. This is an example of what happens when there is not Universal Healthcare.

So, what is typical of a person going? I like Human Rights issues, so I don't know how that would fit.
    HUMAN RIGHTS--- Health Care is a Human Right.

So... This could be like a way to get attention for Universal Healthcare, but also
  20. Is it the 7th or the 8th? I thought I saw a post which said the 7th...

Are there parking meters or are there free places to park?
  21. Omg thank you! Finally some really great advice for this lil padawan.. :) Ok it was NEVER my intention to pronounce myself the leader/team leader or refer to CoS as an ACTUAL church just to be clear I took the format of Operation Lake Salt and the raid they are planning as guide for Operation Earthquake Weather. It was NOT my intention or desire (as obviously I'm as noob as they come) to try to gain notoriety, dictate, or otherwise to inflate my ego. I'm quite happy to be a mere cog - shit I'm happy to be a flea or a piece of lint on a cog! It was just poor judgement on my part to copy and paste that event without taking into consideration how very different it is to plan a raid.. or motivate other anons to raid with me.. in Los Angeles as opposed to Utah. I'm going to try this again with what you have given me and repost this event hopefully properly this time! Thank you Anons for all your feed back.. my apologies. I still hope you will help spread the word and come support this effort to expose the insanity and abuses this cult so embraces. That is what this is really all about.
  22. Many others suggested the 8th would be better.. as it is a Saturday so hopefully more will be able to come. So the Date is the 8th around 2pm till? I am uncertain about the parking in the area and was planning to use public transit as was suggested in the guidelines about attending a protest. I imagine there is a lot of metered parking but it being a Saturday could help as sometimes Saturday and Sundays aren't metered in parts of L.A.
  23. anonsoldier Member

The lulz are strong with this one.

I'd recommend you end the protest around 5 or 6PM, that's when everyone will be hungry and ready for dinner. Also tired if you were dancing and being energetic and stuff. People will also start to get bored and lose interest if they're not hard core and super dedicated to the cause and are really just there to be silly and ridiculous and lulzy.

If you're not sure of parking, do a recon either several hours prior or day prior. Alternately check Google Maps for public parking. Honestly, public transit is the way to go because you are much less likely to get namefagged. Avoid any parking near the protest site, you want to be several blocks away, and preferably able to take a route that allows you to ditch a tail (unlikely but it happens, LA is one of the orgs more likely to do stuff).
  24. Thank you for the insight! LOL Just when I thought I had learned enough about CoS complicated verbage that I could adequately protest with confidence.. it seems I still have much to learn. I appreciate the support though and will be once again revising the details of the event with the proper language of Anons. I'm almost stunned but certainly surprised these noob mistakes would have some thinking I was OSA.. I mean WOW LOL! I am more passionate about this cults disintegration than anyone I know and have opened more peoples eyes to the truth behind that flimsy iron curtain that will soon be coming down, more than anyone I know. I would think OSA has enough fish to fry with all the Narconons under investigation, the flood of riveting & scarey books from all the SO's blowing, and the countless law suits accumulating that they wouldn't even have the manpower to give a crap about a little protest anymore. I'm the farthest thing from OSA on the planet and SO VERY HAPPY to stay that way thank you. Cheers!
  25. I am not OSA but ....
  26. Anonymous Member

But I want to do everything I can to make other anons suspicious of you because OSA doesn't have the man power for you to protest in LA anymore. If you protest here we'll have to hire private security. We don't have the cash for that! COB spent it all on Scotch.
  27. I don't think you got it. The above poster seemed to be pointing out that Mr. PTSwantsCOIBinRPF keeps on saying "I am not OSA but.." "I am not a leadefag but". Easy enough to understand it now?
  28. Anonymous Member

Don't be so retarded.
  29. No, U!
  30. Seriously you are turning this into a fiasco.. if you REA:LY think I'm OSA then DON'T come. You have issues. But I'm going to protest anyway. You might show a LITTLE consideration for someone who is new to this and not make assumptions. I'm happy to be completely transparent to you and anyone else on here because I'm not afraid of standing up for what I believe in. I don't feel like you are helping any ANONS with your snarky comments and negative attitude so I kinda hope you don't come. I'm over it.. think what the hell you want.
  31. what the hell is a SCILON?!? Your off your rocker dude.
  32. Anonymous Member

Scilon is a term once used by anonymous to refer to Scientologists. Only a few use that term now., mostly it has been co opted by OSA and trolls.

Ignore them dear, they obviously think they can keep you from protesting. Judging from what happened this weekend in LA they seriously cannot handle protesting. Makes them behave like cheeky little monkeys.

If you do protest please do not go alone and be sure you have a camera going at all times.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Operation Earthquake Weather
    >WHERE: Picket and protest Scientology PAC Building (BIG BLUE/A.K.A. The COMPLEX) located at 4833 Fountain Avenue & L. Ron Hubbard Way Los Angeles, CA 90029. Scientology's West Coast headquarters and main Los Angeles location

>WHEN: Saturday June 8th, 2 p.m. (This date falls close enough to a Scientology holiday where they get together and figure out how to screw and oppress their members even better). Park a distance away, put on masks, and meet across the street.

>Actions: Picket and protest by Anons demanding cessation of abusive practices. Attraction of Media Coverage.

>WHAT TO BRING:

Friends
    Signs & Flyers – Use large bold letters and be creative. Please don’t forget to put URL’s on
    them such as : www.Xenu.net, http://www.scientologyslavery.com/,
    Masks (Recommended. Scientology has history of retaliation.) Suit, hat, and tie optional.
    Video Cameras (Record this adventure for evidence and posterity!)
    SUNSCREEN! This is June.. you will need it.
    Water & straws (to drink through your mask)
    Determination
    Positive attitude.

>WHAT NOT TO BRING:
    Negative attitude.
    Spray paint.
    Weapons of any kind.

>GOALS:

Build a network of peaceful yet meaningful opposition against Scientology in Los Angeles.
    To show Scientology they do not go unopposed in Los Angeles despite “Celebrity” support.
    To help Scientology's members be rid of oppression and to see the light.
    To restore families, hearts, minds, and souls.
    To bring awareness to L.A.’s public everywhere of the evils of Scientology.
    To continue to impede the growth of Scientology.

>What you can do to help TODAY:

We need help getting the word out. Even if you do not live in or around Los Angeles, please share this on facebook, twitter, word-of-mouth, and by any other means possible. With your support, this protest could be one big protest indeed. (Twitter @opquakeweather).

LETTER FROM OPS COORDINATOR

To Whom It May Concern,
    Greetings citizens of the internets. I write this today to inform the reader of a concerning issue. The Los Angeles Scientology branches are finally getting recognition that they are a dangerous cult. However, they are still devastating families, ruining lives, and rending souls with their corruption, ideology, physical abuse, brainwashing, and greed.
    We the united Anon people of Los Angeles California do not accept this, and we will not stand idle while they continue to bring ruin to families, hearts, souls, and minds.

I extend to you a formal invitation to join us at operation EarthQuake Weather on Saturday June the 8th beginning at 2pm at the Los Angeles Complex with signs and flyers to protest & condemn them for various human rights abuses. Spread and share this message with any that are sympathetic to the cause! Whether we number 5 people or 500, we shall be heard. Join us!

If you are part of an anon group in the area, plan on attending, or would like to join the Coalition to help plan this and future events, we welcome you to send an e-mail to Opearthquakeweather@yahoo.com Or start trending this event on Twitter @OPQuakeWeather or by sending a PM right here in this thread.

Bring friends!

P.S. Yes. There will be Delicious Caek!

>MISSION STATEMENT: Scientology has not gone without opposition in Los Angeles and we will continue exposing the truth. We will help free the minds and hearts of your members, and continue to expose your corruption. Even if we prevent one soul from being oppressed, we will have won.

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. EXPECT US.

>MOTTO: "De oppresso liber!" (To liberate the oppressed)
  34. Ahh.. thank you again.. I will not be deterred and I will not go alone. I hope you will come!
  35. as i said some time ago, let's see how this pans out. I am calling the posted BS. Le5t's see photos of the "raid" you will cough do cough on the 8th
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  36. I am totally going to be there.

Signed,
    Some Other WWP Account Made In June 2013 With 1 Post
  37. Anonymous Member

LA needs a protest. I'd go if I were in the area.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

There are still quite a few non-OSA people who use the term Scilon.
  39. Sonichu Moderator

like me. I use scis, scilons, sci-fags, sci-idiots.... I think we could almost have an entire thread about what people call the scis.
    • Like Like x 2