Customize

Operation: GameName

Discussion in 'Projects' started by TeckAn0n, Jun 6, 2011.

1. TeckAn0n Member

Hello, fellow Anons. I have recently been brainstorming a little bit, and I have thought of a nice way to spread awareness about Anonymous. Everyone that has a PlayStation, Wii, Xbox or any type of gaming sytem that you set a username or nickname for online play. To a Anon awareness website. I figured tons and tons of people play on these systems every minute. If we could make an awareness website on our nametags, nicknames, profile names etc. A lot of people would become curious and check it out, and therefor learn about what we do. Soo what do you think?
  2. ANON LEGIO Member

It's a great idea. It may have a problem though- anonymous could be unmasked by the videogame corporations you mentioned. Though it is an unfortunate breach of privacy :( these companies could figure out who we are though these profiles. With some work, this could be a great way to increase awareness about anonymous!
  3. Anonymous Member

Sony is reputed to be real good at security, oh, no wait.... never mind.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

I'd say not on consoles with all the such and such recently.
    I've been doing this alot on online games (warcraft 3 forever) for a while now.
  5. Anonymous Member

It's easier for people to get my personal information this way? Neat-o! Why not just post information on the gamer forums? I'm pretty sure there are lots of ways to share information on the internet that are more secure and easier than that.
  6. Loki's spawn Member

Or they would think you're a spambot.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. I am willing i have a xbox 360 my gamertag is ca11ofb0ty.The feds cant do nothin we r exercising free speech.send me a message on xbox live guys.GL
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Grow up.
  9. Wow come down just a reply.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Cyber Null Member

It is a good Idea, but as Anon Legio said, our privacy its protected. I supose there are plenty more ways to spread word about Anonymous projects and Idea.
  11. Spider-Man Member

lolwut
  12. TLara Member

Yep, you're right, they can't do anything to stop you from exercising your right to free speech, even when you're locked up in a dungeon in the middle of nowhere they still can't stop you from exercising your right to free speech, they just make it harder for you to be heard lol But if you are lucky and are granted bail it'll cost you, and even if you go to court and get cleared it still will, time, money, or both.
  13. ogisforbes Member

http://www.stripes.com/mobile/news/us-hires-company-to-hack-into-video-gaming-systems-1.173717
    http://www.darkgovernment.com/news/government-seeks-to-monitor-game-consoles/
  14. Zak McKracken Member

Speaking of spambots....
  15. Mutante Member

So what is this idea again? I mean in English not fruitcake.