Customize

Operation: Nightlight

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Theanonymoustipster, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Operation: Nightlight

Can you imagine the reaction if someone tried that in the US
    /derail
  2. Anonymous Member

Holy thread necromancy, Batman!
  3. lokimotion Member

Casting thread necromancy, but find this video this morning and felt it deserves to been seen in this thread.

Links are in video's description.
  4. feelys Member

5. Anonymous Member

6. Zak McKracken Member

Reported both of you for spamming!
    Enjoy your spamban!
  7. Anonymous Member

so was the project act done?
    cause the idea is epic
  8. BrakTalk Member

Without having read the entire epic thread to know whether or not this is a repost of some sort, I present you with this:

I believe it's called "light tagging". In this example, they used a combination of a projector and laser pointers, but it can be done with just a good projector (as you already noted). Just thought the vid was cool, so I wanted to share it.

Also, I think the idea is epic win :D
  9. anonymous612 Member

necromancy after necromancy.

Seriously, check post dates, guys.

Also, above poster: yes, it's been posted. Repeatedly, iirc.
  10. Anonymous Member

so you contribute to necromancy to baww about necromancy. makes sense :D
  11. Anonymous Member

fifty
  12. Anonymous Member

I see no problem with new anons using old ideas. Stop bitchin and get busy or get out!
  13. Anonymous Member

this is may all time favorite project. Long live necromancy!
  14. anonymous612 Member

Naww, just disappointed this popped up in my watched threads list without any real progress having been made. :<
  15. Anonymous Member

Well make some,,,,,or shut up!
  16. anonymous612 Member

Make me. :D
  17. TorontosRoot Member

Guise, let's get along and be productive. Planning for the toronto raid is in progress, if you got raids, plan ahead. Sorry to intrude, you may resume the argument.
  18. WhiteNight Member

Arise from the grave! This Op is needed once again!
  19. Dragononymous Member

20. I'm new. But I reckon this will be big win. I'm in Australia. If we pull this of on Sydney opera house then shit bricks win. I know it's legal, because some free Tibet guys have done this before. Again, I'm only young so I will need help, and organising the materials and logistics looks to be a real bitch. If anyone has any connections down under who can do this, then i'l try my best to get it up. But if we do this, we need to do it around the same time.
  21. Anonymous Member

http://hackaday.com/2013/11/22/if-you-own-a-camera-you-need-to-try-light-graffiti/
    If You Own a Camera You Need to Try Light Graffiti

Do you have a camera that’s capable of controlling how long of an exposure it takes? With this and any small light source, you can make a really awesome illuminated image like the one featured above. Combine this with the hacking skills that you’ve hopefully learned from reading Hackaday, and the visual possibilities are endless.

Let’s look at the background of this entertaining light hacking technique, and how you can make images like this yourself!
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Softkitty Member

Thats is beautiful. What about creating a holder for all the lasers that way you can get them all at the exact angles you need and also don't have to worry about movement.