Customize

[Operation Over the Wall: Postcards from Paradise] Phase 2--tally and report

Discussion in 'Projects' started by anon1957, May 1, 2008.

1. anon1957 Member

[size=+2]POSTCARDS WRITTEN SO FAR: 3359![/SIZE]

OK. Now that we have a sticky (<3 Mods), I'm rewriting this post to include links to relevant how-to, where-to info.

Original thread and idea here: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/12-c...n-over-wall-postcards-paradise-sp-hall-11389/

Contains brilliant brainstorming and ideas for postcard messages. Don't worry about the wear gloves or the Cult will get your fingerprints posts because many other people in the PO handle the postcard en route.

Within that thread are lists to names of former scientology executives who are being held in SP Hall. We also have a list of other staff at the Int Base, who you can send postcards to when/if you get through the 1st 39. Also, a list for those in the RPF in LA.

The format for mailing cards to SP Hall is as follows:

Int Base SP
    [insert prisoner name here]
    SP Hall
    19625 Gilman Springs Rd
    Gilman Hot Springs, CA
    92583 USA

Other cards to staff can be sent simply to name and address.

Names of Int Base Staff (don't worry about the scilon letter crap--just send it to the name):Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - OPERATION: Over The Wall

Don't forget to include 1-866-XSEAORG on EVERY SINGLE CARD! It is also a good idea to include www. exseaorg.com

SP Hall Prisoner List: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/12-c...ostcards-paradise-sp-hall-11389/2/#post209292
    Must reading from Bts2Free: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/12-c...ostcards-paradise-sp-hall-11389/2/#post209514
    Cite code for mail fraud: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/12-c...ostcards-paradise-sp-hall-11389/3/#post209783
    More from a former postal worker: Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - OPERATION: Over The Wall
    Pix of 1st Op Over the Wall Cards out: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/12-c...ostcards-paradise-sp-hall-11389/4/#post210437

If you are not in the US and would like to send more than just a few postcards PM me and I will set you up with a US based remailer (postcards are .37 when mailed from here). Just make sure that your postcards mention somewhere where they are from so Davey Miscavige gets the message that the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD is watching him.

Thread which explain why this is such a great idea at Operation Clambake. Lots of juicy enturbulating suggestions to be found.

tl;dr version from BTs2Free:

When postcards written and mailed, snap photos and upload = profit! In any case, PLEASE just let us know how many you sent when you send them so we can continue to update the tally.

1st live Operation Over the Wall photo from Sydney Game Over raid

[IMG]

NYC Postcards from Paradise

YouTube - NYC Anonymous Sends Postcards to Scientologists

Epic Across the Pond and Over the Wall Operation (360 = Win)

YouTube - Operation Fair Game Stop: 10th May London

Moar from the Internet Love Machine

YouTube - 5/10/08: NYC Anonymous Writes to the SP Hall
  2. tonguetied Member

3. tonguetied Member

Re: [Operation Over the Wall: Postcards from Paradise] Phase 2--tally and report

I also posted this thread at ocmb, hope thats ok???
  4. anon1957 Member

Re: [Operation Over the Wall: Postcards from Paradise] Phase 2--tally and report

5. anon1957 Member

Absolutely tonquetied! And if anybody over there doesn't want to post here personally, than if you guys could transfer the #s over here would be much appreciated. I am sure that many hundreds of cards have been sent by now, so lets show it!

Also everyone, please repost your postcard scans in this thread so they are easy to find. It will be the prettiest thread ever!
  6. CathyLong Member

20 this week.

overthewallep0.jpg

all have near identical messages of :
    &quot;You don't have to be afraid anymore.
    You have friends outside.&quot;
    exseaorg.com
    1-866-XSEAORG
    &lt;3,
    Anon
  7. Re: [Operation Over the Wall: Postcards from Paradise] Phase 2--tally and report

10 to SP Hall
  8. CathyLong Member

Last 19 done and raring to get mailed.
    For added lawlrony: Liberty Bell stamps. <3
    [IMG]
  9. anony428 Member

I sent 50 plain 3x5 index cards with whyaretheydead.net on them to different orgs around the world. They were printed at a random kinkos and mailed with one of those postage stamp printers.
  10. anon131 Member

I've sent a total of 8 and now I'm out of stamps. More will be sent once I buy more stamps.
  11. Re: [Operation Over the Wall: Postcards from Paradise] Phase 2--tally and report

I've sent 10 on May 4th, will update as I sent more. I have also cross-posted on Ex-Scientology kids.
  12. Anonymoose335 Member

I will have 40 mailed out by 5/10. Portland Anonymous is getting word of this. We are bringing blank postcards to the protests and we'll get Anons to work on filling them out. Expect good things.
  13. Kookaburra Member

Brilliant!!! :applause:

Do you realize that if we have 8000 protestors worldwide and they each write 5 cards on the day that is 40,000 postcards. Int base security wouldn't know what hit them! I am quite sure we can do away with the SP room within the coming month if we make a concerted effort. I will bring the postcards to Sydney demonstration. Who is going to do this in other cities?
  14. Re: [Operation Over the Wall: Postcards from Paradise] Phase 2--tally and report

Maybe we should ask the ex-members involved to write a post in each of the City Protest threads on why they believe this will work. I think this will be very effective in getting other cities involved.

We could do this also of course, but if the ex Int Base people tell people it will work, it will be taken much more serious.

Also: not just protesters signing...also public! Postcards are a great way to tell people what life is like at the bottom of the rabbit hole, without sounding like utterly crazy...after all, why would be sending in postcards to a prison which doesn't actually exists...

10 more postcards today.
  15. CathyLong Member

I'll try to get some address labels printed up with these names on them so the public can be invited to write a note to those trapped and imprisoned. :)
  16. UnderToad Member

39 postcards with a nice ocean scene to the inmates at SP Hall to add to the tally.

Next week we're going on a road trip to Yellowstone and I will send postcards from each state we drive through along the way. California, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana.... Ha ha ha ha ha!
    Wyoming-Yellowstone%20National%20Park-02.jpg
  17. Re: [Operation Over the Wall: Postcards from Paradise] Phase 2--tally and report

22 so far.

12 antique postcards from Dorset (LULworth Cove)

9 miscellaneous UK travel postcards

1 promo postcard for a novel called CLEAR WATER that has a painted bathing beauty 1950s style on it.
  18. Re: [Operation Over the Wall: Postcards from Paradise] Phase 2--tally and report

10 harpoons launched. reloading...
  19. Balognanon Member

20. lermanet_com Member

Herein is PROOF that Hypnosis works:, and Orwell was right, Love becomes Hate, LIES become TRUTH

I may have mentioned that I have been sending some postcards out to the orgs, using scientology.org "Global Locator" function to get the addresses.

Here is what my little 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" postcard states, all in 16 point Arial font on a red card stock,:

Jenna Miscavige, David Miscavige's neice has left and
    appeared on national television. You remember those TV
    commercials for Dianetics? The sea org member who created
    that campaign, Jeff Hawkins, has left scientology.
    Remember that voice on those promotional videos for staff
    about Scientology? That voice, Actor Jason Beghe, OTV Class V
    and Bruce Wiseman's daughter, Kendra, have left scientology.
    These are the lucky ones, when will you leave?
    LERMANET.COM Exposing the CON
    6045 N 26th Road Arlington VA 22207
    We come back, for our friends and family to get them OUT
    of Scientology while they are still alive

And HERE is the letter I received today:

Church of Scientology Mission of Newport Beach
    29 May 2008

Dear Mr Lerma,
    I received your red postcard in my mail. I consider
    the message on your postcard a hate crime against
    my church.
    I demand that you take the address of my mission
    off your mailing addresses and I do not want any
    more communication from you.
    If you continue to send more mail to the mission I
    will be looking to take further actions until you completely stop.

Sincerely
    (signed)
    Todd Lemkau
    Mission Holder of the Newport beach Mission
    CC: Postal Inspection Services
    CC: FBI - Hate Crimes Units

1600 West Coat Highway Unit F
    Newport Beach Ca 92663
    (c) 2005 CSOC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED The Scientology CROSS (POINTED) is a trademark and service mark owned by Religious technology Center and is used with its permission. Services related to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious technology Center, holder of the Scientology and Dianetics trademarks.

(yes his letter was dated 29 May do you think he was 'enturbulated'?? )
  21. Re: [Operation Over the Wall: Postcards from Paradise] Phase 2--tally and report

Clearly Todd needs more love, but not from you, Arnie. We've got your /b/ackup. I will send him lovely postcards when I am done with my Int list.

Poor guy. :/
  22. anonomomma Member

I don't have a way to prove it, but I am coming of of lurk mode to tell you I have completed 39 cards to the SP list! I am happy there is something I can finally do to help.
  23. anon1957 Member

ROFL! But that is the beauty of sending anonymous postcards. There is nowhere to send a hate letter to!

I think I will just have to add Todd's name to my list!
  24. anon1957 Member

Coming out of lurk mode is proof enough. You have put the tally over the 400 mark!
  25. lermanet_com Member

add 52 from Lermanet.com
  26. rangerdog Member

Todd is OTVII. Ask him to make sure to get his OTVIII on land and not the deathwinds so that he can be around to see his lovely new son grow up. I care about this family, and hate to see them put in danger by the "church" and thier own reluctance to look at things that cause doubt.
  27. Kookaburra Member

Postcards now enroute to SP Hall: 65
    Postcards now enroute to Pac RPF: 4
    Letters now enroute to Can Orgs: 8

Now lets see if I can figure out how to get the scan into the post. Sorry I couldn't get all the cards to show on the scan.

postcards2.jpg

Well, that certainly stretched my computer skills!!!! Can you tell I didn't arrive at Anon via the usual route?
  28. Kookaburra Member

Great!!! If you like this idea, see my post on the other thread about the letters to orgs. I can also post the Pac RPF list if you feel inclined to send some more. This is a great project for people who are a bit shy about demonstrating or are out in the boonies but want to contribute.
  29. AnonKiwi Member

Lerma - you're weird at times - but you work hard, 52! Well done. Might have to send some when I get home.
  30. lermanet_com Member

I resemble that remark, Kiwi, tis impossible NOT to appear weird at times having been eyeball to eyeball with something as utterly bizzare as $cientology for 15 years...it goes with the territory, upbraid me if I ever betray your trust or knowingly tell you a lie, okay? That's how I tell friend from foe, do they lie. Scientology LIES.
  31. tonguetied Member

Please add my measley 50 more that will be going out tomorrow and Thursday. Will post pics soon. I am aiming all of mine (100 so far) at the SP Hall right now.
    How can I get some to those on RPF in FL?

pictures of next set
    Flickr: pencils in a bun's Photostream
  32. anon1957 Member

Done.

And not in the least bit measly. In fact, epic postcard mailing is epic.
  33. Re: [Operation Over the Wall: Postcards from Paradise] Phase 2--tally and report

10 more love filled harpoons away!
  34. Kookaburra Member

Add 3 cards from Opter at OCMB.
  35. Kookaburra Member

Add 8 letters to all Australian orgs.
  36. anonfgt Member

i've only sent 4 so far, but i have a ton made, all to the SP hall, mostly with colorful doodles of pokemon on them, haha. i'm trying to send them out daily in a steady stream rather than all at once, so i'll update every few days.
  37. tonguetied Member

Anonfgt-I do that too. And I spread them out over 3 mail boxes, I live in one zip code work in another and theres another zip coded mail box not far from where I work.
  38. anon1957 Member

Another 20 for me!
  39. Kookaburra Member

From OCMB
    whatntha 20
    non-sense 25
  40. Skaanon Member

I just got 10 ready with postage to be mailed out tomorrow to the Hemet base.