Customize

[Operation Over the Wall: Postcards from Paradise] Phase 2--tally and report

Discussion in 'Projects' started by anon1957, May 1, 2008.

1. tonguetied Member

Re: [Operation Over the Wall: Postcards from Paradise] Phase 2--tally and report

Tommy Davis is taking a beating, albeit a concerned one, on another thread. What say you- should we throw in a postcard to him with our next batch? :idunno: :flowers:
  2. slyentology Member

Re: [Operation Over the Wall: Postcards from Paradise] Phase 2--tally and report

Maybe one that says "Leave! You could always sell cars with Mike Rinder." :fuckyou:

anon1957, I'm going to send 10 by Monday from the UK to some SP Hall folks. Will update you with a pic when it's done (and I can find the camera lead).
  3. anon1957 Member

We need a correct address tonguetied--perhaps someone at OCMB can help us find it? I.e., I don't have a clue whether TD is based in Hemet or LA.

I wouldn't mention that Mike is selling cars--as it might not sound like such an appealing life after being so high up in the cult. I would say he is doing just fine. But they might find it interesting that he talks to Jenna Miscavige. The implication being that he also talks to DM's brother Ronnie.....hmmmm.

The Mike Rinder blew message is big, I believe. Particularly since it is safe to assume that it is not common knowlege (his pic and bio are still on the cult website). As Anon was leaving Times Square to go to the Celebrity Centre, an OSA operative from Flag was trying out the new uptone strategy on Saturday by thanking anons for coming--that the demos were increasing stats. LOL. So I asked her, why, if stats are so up, did Mike Rinder blow? At that, her tone 40 smile vanished, she whipped her cell phone camera out of her bag, stuck it in my face (no masks allowed in nyc), clicked and blew off to tell a cop that she was being harassed. I just kept going and didn't look back.
  4. anon1957 Member

Vids and photos from London in. They are being batch shipped to the US for mailing.

Fantastic Job LondonAnons!!! Especially masked black cape guy for being so well organized!

YouTube - Operation Fair Game Stop: 10th May London

postcards1.jpg

postcards2.jpg

postcards3.jpg
  5. Anne Ominous Member

Win.
  6. tonguetied Member

Those London cards = awesome. Love the graphics.
  7. Benedict Member

My friend has been sending them "autographed" pictures of rick astley for months now, signed with various stupid comments! I don't know if they count as lovey-dovey, "Oh gawd I love you scientology!" postcards like u fags sent, but if you are interested in the number of rick astley photos sent to them, its 101 since February.
  8. anon131 Member

Four more hand made cards have been sent out. This time they have sea themed stickers all over them. It must be getting hot out at Gold. Perhaps this will entice them to get out and go to the beach.

It's good to have variety! That's awesome.
  9. anon1957 Member

I'm gonna count the photos. But in the future, please make sure that you include 1-866-XSEAORG!

Really, any communication that goes over the wall is a part of OOTW!
  10. anon131 Member

Three more sent.
  11. Anonymeep Member

Amsterdam reports 110 cards

stack.jpg

overview.jpg

jenny.jpg

happydolphin.jpg

They will be sent to the kind remailing volunteer tomorrow.
  12. Anonymeep Member

13. anon131 Member

So I've been looking at the list at exseaorg.com

There are lot of names of people who work at Gold there, which is helpful. However, I don't understand what most of the positions mean. Who goes through the mail? That could be a good person to target by name. They have to read it, after all.

Also, does David Miscavige actually live at Gold? His head must be exploding.
  14. MarcabEmpress Member

15. asagai Member

The note on every card about not tampering with the mail is an excellent idea! A constant reminder to those concerned that they can either break the law or obey it!
  16. notapplicable Member

Posting here as well: I'm looking for someone in the US willing to receive cards and re-mail them. I can cover postage in the US, but paying individual postage from the UK to the US for each postcard is not an option.

PM if you can help.
  17. Kookaburra Member

Transfer from OCMB 20 May

Whatntha 10
    Moontaco 20
  18. anon1957 Member

The tally is updated on the OP. This is going so well!

Amsterdam cards are filled with awesomeness. I love the messages that include messages about mail getting checked and withheld.

Remember that mailmen love to read weird postcards, and I am sure that the Hemet post office is very interested...and likely wating for the next installment. I have come up with some enturbulating ideas that I will post about after I am sure that the first batch as already arrived at Hemet.

Re the sticky. This Operation deserves it. We have had one three times--in General discussion, and then another mod came along and removed it. One time Tamphex stickied it, and specifically asked that it not be moved, and it was moved anyway (and now I hear that Tamphex has resigned--so sad). So I don't have a clue--wonder if some mods think this is too cutesy or what. In the meantime we will continue to do what we do. But--I will work on getting a new sticky business today.

I love the idea of using photos and shoops. There is one that I have been meaning to find of the head of the German org posing with 2 members of anon in GF masks which is just priceless! I love some of the images on that Sea Org thread. I want to do something with a photo of the Palm Tree Running RPF tree in a circle of sand that I found over at OCMB (I'll dig it out and post it later) that is oooo so exploitable.
  19. anon1957 Member

Just go through the list -- don't worry about the job titles. They will get there--and the mail people will read/see them no matter who they are posted to. So write with that in mind if you like.

And yes, DM officially lives at Gold, but apparently he has some nice private digs in LA as well. OG intel has revealed that he is particularly fond of having fresh sushi delivered to him from Santa Monica (for those who don't know--Santa Monica is like around 150 miles away). It is also well known that he has his own private chef at Int Base, and is fond of his collection of fancy motorcycles.
  20. anon131 Member

Yeah, this thread deserves a sticky. It is one of the easiest and most effective things that we can do. How much time does it take to mail out some post cards? Five minutes? Maybe a couple of hours if you are sending out hundreds or are hand making them. Besides, if Amnesty International thinks this is good technique, we must be on the right track...

Sticky! Sticky!

:)
  21. Re: [Operation Over the Wall: Postcards from Paradise] Phase 2--tally and report

Sticky plox!
    went to the post office today and got postcard stamps. they\'re cheaper (yay!) and prettier. I\'m putting stickers on the next round. hearts, flowers and stars, and shiny pretty stuff.
    5 more mailed today.
  22. anon131 Member

One more mailed. Yeah, it's only one... but every little bit counts.

Edit: And another one. I'm including phrases like "Mike Rinder Blew! You can too!" and names of other top Scientologists that have blown. Anybody got a good list? This could be an effective tactic as well. Seeds of doubt etc.

Edit: ok, two more mailed.

Grand total for today: 4
  23. tonguetied Member

Hey anon1957 please add 20 from me today. Will post pics later today. Lots of Pooh Bear and fairy stickers this time. Next time maybe spiderman and more Charlie Brown....OOOOHHHHH wait!!!!!! The Dollar Tree has TONS of Pirates of the Carribbean stickers....what a way to get the SP Hall into the spirit of SEA AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH. (I know, I know, my life sux.:flop:)

PHOTOS Flickr: pencils in a bun's Photostream
  24. Eff Member

out00ko8.jpg

Picked up 20 postcards today. I'll be sending out a few per day, starting tonight. 1-866-XSEAORG will be on every one, front and back.

Bloomberg, Dave
    Cruzen, Richard Gilman
    Greilich, Russ Lyle
    Hughes, Gregory Kenneth Snr.
    Ingber, Mark Allen

Koon, Susan Jane
    Lemmer, Kathy
    Lesevre, Guillaume
    Light, Janet
    Mason, Aron

Moresi, Bruno
    Reynolds, Wendell A.
    Schless, Peter Harrison
    Schwartzgruber, Rita
    Starkey, Norman F.

Trussell, Bert
    Weinberg, Rena
    Wheelis, Michele
    Willis, Tom
    Yager, Marc A.
  25. rangerdog Member

39 to the SP hall for me today.
  26. anonomomma Member

Hello!
    I have 39 ready to go out in tomorrow's mail!
  27. anon131 Member

Upload them to something like imageshack.us or photobucket or something and link to them.
  28. tonguetied Member

anonomomma, those cards are beautiful!
  29. Re: [Operation Over the Wall: Postcards from Paradise] Phase 2--tally and report

+10 from me
  30. Skaanon Member

5 more ready to go out tomorrow!
  31. Kookaburra Member

Please add 465 from someone in Minnisota who pm'd me. Not sure if they want to be named but Well Done!
  32. anon1957 Member

The day is full of delightful wins already. Masses of postcards mailed this week and the Operation is now stickied! I have updated the OP--if anyone has any suggestion, please PM me.
  33. NeoYipP Member

I finished another batch of both lists (total 134) and mailed them on Tuesday. Forgot to post til now.
  34. Gaius_Baltar Member

Just finished my first batch (15)
    And will be sending them monday.
    Greeting from Montreal go out to them.
  35. Anon23517 Member

Add another 10 from Australia courtesy of my mother!
  36. Anonymoose335 Member

20 more. I'll be spreading them out through the next week.
  37. Re: [Operation Over the Wall: Postcards from Paradise] Phase 2--tally and report

Hi. Noob here.
    Operation Over the Wall inspired me to join this forum.

I've been saving old greeting cards for craft projects and I was inspired to recycle them for this worthy cause. I simply used a 4X6 index card as a template and voila! Instant postcard!

I wrote positive uplifting messages on the blank side.
    Example:

You are not alone. When you are ready, help is available.
    Never forget people on the outside care about you.
    We want you to be safe.
    We want you to be free.
    We want you to be happy.
    Call 1-866-XSEAORG
    Love, Anon <3

I also wrote the phone # prominently on the picture side.
    So far I've made 7 cards and I'm excited about making more.
    They're all kind of girlie, so I'm sending them to wimmins on the list. I'll have to think of something different for the mens.
    I'll mail the first batch tomorrow.
  38. Kookaburra Member

Sounds great. I love the individual ones. I think you should send the girlie :wink:eek:nes to the men,too. Some of them may be soft touches underneath it all.
  39. anon131 Member

+2

That'll be my last two for a while. I'm about to get extremely busy for about two months. :( Thankfully, one of those months will be spent abroad, so maybe I'll still be able to send a few post cards during the trip. I'll be sending some to family anyway. :)
  40. Re: [Operation Over the Wall: Postcards from Paradise] Phase 2--tally and report

I made and mailed another 7.
    So that's 14 altogether for me.
    I took a photo which I'll try to post, but I'm none too tech-savvy.

I found some vintage postcards at the thriftstore so I should get another dozen or so done by the weekend.