Customize

[Operation Over the Wall: Postcards from Paradise] to SP Hall!

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Ebeneezer_Goode, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Boldgirl Member

Re: Stockholm Syndrome in the SP Hall at Hemet California's Gold Base

Re: letting the SO members that there is help out there and who to contact and what to do for help...short, brief, repeated.

I am no expert, I just read a lot about PR and mktg....

1. I think it is very important to try to reach the kids/teens --really all who are trapped---with some kind of written communication so frequently that they no longer need the paper..they 'know' it in their head by heart. The kids and teens are the legs of the CoS table, without them the infrastructure falls. I suggest business card size postcards slid under doors at housing units, slipped into bus seat cracks if they are ever unattended to be able to do that, into books at local shoppes they go to for copying,laundry places... etc., along walkways where it can be grabbed by someone inconspicuously, ...just think how many places you might be able to reach them.

2. I also think that if you all come up with a simple 2 sentence message that contains the pertinient info any SO member would need to get help immediately should they want to. This message should be the same, repeated on posters, billboards, store windows, bathrooms, public telephoes etc etc --anywhere and everywhere. Make it something they can actually 'do', 'get to', in order to get out should they want to. If they have to email you and they cannot get to email then that is not good. Make it real for them, not alien crap--these kids and teens that are being oppressed and suppressed, well you need to find the 'button' that is THEIR ruin being an S.O. member to get their attention to read it. It could be a 'no family ' button, 'nowhere to turn' button...I dont know. I know that Tory and others who were IN at one point could help with that. It could be 'are you scared being in the SO?'

3. I think this message must be repeated and repeated, and REPEATED and be everywhere, replenished, re-distributed over and over and overnear all major centers of the church....get the idea....they have to see it over and over and over until they know it in their head by heart and when they are ready they just 'act' and do for themselves.They cannot hold on to the paper they would be in trouble-but they can memorize if you make it easy and simple.

Imagine the same message out there so often, so 'everywhere' that it cannot be suppressed and it gets to those in trouble!

That's just my 2 cents. I think the thing that bothers me the most of this whole organization is the knowledge of people right here and now being opporessed and suppressed, held prisoner, being punsihed and deprived of basic civil rights, abused..... You all are the real 'IAS' (I mean IAXS) for free people...keeping their lives free of suppression--only this is real.

Well, that just came to me reading your posts...so I thought I would share it.

Just an ex-scn public for 3 weeks:applause:
  2. anon1957 Member

GREAT! I am adding the following names to my list:

Warren McShane
    Hansueli Stahli

And I am sending a special notice to

Security Dept Guys
    19625 Highway 79
    Gilman Hot Springs, CA 92583

Dear Security Team:

Did you know that it is a FEDERAL OFFENCE (felony) to open or withold another person's mail? Did you know that the eyes of the ENTIRE WORLD are watching the Gold Base? It is not too late to get out before you get swept up in the dragnet. Many of your old friends are able to help you start a new happier life. Call them toll free at 1-866-XSEAORG or visit www. exseaorg.com

Anon
  3. Ten Tigers Member

Gawd, what a fantastic idea...
  4. anon1957 Member

WOW Boldgirl! You are bold and brave! Thank you for your suggestions. I would love to send postcards to the kids directly but I am hoping that a lot of them will see these since so often it is the kids who are assigned to opening mail--at least it used to be that way at Flag in Clearwater.

And welcome to the internet!

YOU are why we protest.
  5. xenubarb Member

You don't actually think these cards will get through security, do you?
    Mail is opened and withheld. People aren't even notified when a parent dies.
    Not to rain on your parade, but those cards won't get past the front gate.

I have seen people working along the road in the heat of the day. Apparently the SP Hall people are required to do hard labor, and landscaping is a big part of that, toiling in the hot sun without water or hats.

Say you're out there cutting weeds, sweating your ass off, and you find the card. And it has a phone number like this one on it:

CALL 866-XSEAORG

It isn't likely that the SP Hall prisoners will get access to a phone, but it's possible. It's also possible that they will pass these cards around amongst their co-conspirators until it reaches someone who can access a phone and won't narc them off.

It's a slim chance, I grant you. But expecting a post card to reach them through the mail, there's not a chance in hell. And Gold Base IS hell!
  6. anon1957 Member

You are missing the point. The point is that since it is a post card, it will be read by at least one person and likely several. It doesn't matter who reads it. If someone reads it, the info will spread throughout the base like a BT cluster.

Read BTs2FREE's post up above. People not in SP Hall CAN find ways to leave. It would be great to save some of them. Hopefully, a few of them will and will be willing to testify against DM. ETC.
  7. monamia Member

i hate to be a stupid wog, but if i were your dad, i would call the police. police reports pile up too. and fbi. what we need in california are some TEXAS law enforcers.
  8. Top Grunge Member

haha, yea, cause when I think of states like Texas....California comes to mind. haha
  9. BTs2Free Member

I totally dig what you're saying, but check this...

The reason this campaign is absolutely BRILLIANT, and if we can get this going on a regular basis and bombard the base with beautiful postcards, the word WILL spread around that there are people on the outside who are trully concerned about their well being and the fact that we KNOW about the conditions on the inside, even the details about WHO are being held prisoner will be INCREDIBLE to these people.

These people who are trapped have NO IDEA that their condition is even KNOWN about on the outside world.

If I had known that I could take off and had even a slim chance of contacting people who'd be willing to help me out I would have made a break for it much earlier.

Know this, that Security Guard who is reading the postcards could be busted to pulling weeds and sweating in the sun ANY DAY NOW. Same with the MAA or the Qual staff. Information like this campaign will spread around the base like hot butter on toast. The idea that there is even a hotline for people who blow the Sea Org will plant seeds that will grow into full "blown" trees.

This will be a campaign of attrition to a wall that is already breaking down.

I guarantee you that if this were done over and over in a several month basis, even the guy cleaning the toilets will know about it.

Cheers!
    BTs2Free
  10. A.Non Hubbard Member

Oh, that's what those are for.
  11. anonj Member

This is a beautiful idea!

My suggestion for the text:
    Mike Rinder blew, so can you.
  12. Ten Tigers Member

Oh shit!! You're right!! I remember reading this, as well! Win idea is win!! :woot:
  13. Boldgirl Member

OK my reply is lost.....here it goes with another wild idea. This will take organiztaion and some resources (money, places to live, car/van).

Organzie a van/bus (that locks) in the major cities you have a lot of SO members. The van gets a name and a bright color....no windows. A whispering campaign via postcards, business cards etc etc -anything to get it leaked in....this campaign is to let everyone know in the church that on every single 'Saturday morning' or every 1st of the month this 'help van' will be parked at a particular location. (somewhere legal that you can stay at all day). The message is that if you are ever ready or afraid and want out and need safe haven and a place to restart your life, just come to the van and get in. You will be cared for and protected. OK so this becomes HUGE... famous...the news get wind of it and then it gets press.

These famous hot pink or whatever color vans are the help vans for SO members compliments of all those exSO's and Ex scn's...for whoever wants out but has no outside frends or family and need a friend .....

this could become the true steadfast mark of the anons and all of you that want to help.
    (PS -as soon as they are in the van they sign a one line statement that says "I am here voluntarily and I need help and seek safe haven from the C od S) . Thsi way a 'plant form OSA' cannot claim they have been kidnapped.

Last idea--at protests etc etc--have cars with giant car magnets or signs on bicycles just riding around the streets all over near the churches and where there are a lot of so members....get the message out by being moving billboards.....
  14. anonoblong Member

so we are sending underware and d0x....

I like this idea
  15. Ten Tigers Member

This is another great idea!!
  16. TICTpxagain Member

Pants for Prisoners
  17. anon1957 Member

Panty Raids!!!
  18. RawMeat Member

How about sending prepaid cell phones with the 866-exseaorg number on them?
  19. Boldgirl Member

by the time the panty thing starts the CofS will be start providing panties to the members since we know they are reading this and ban panties from being bought ever again....
    POLICY 12,000,001....PANTY BUYING BAN DUE TO SUPPRESSIVE INFILTRATION.
  20. jeannie36832 Member

Re: Postcards to the edge?

Theft of Mail (18 USC 1708 & 1709)
    Postal Inspectors invest significant resources into the investigation of mail theft by criminals.
    United States Postal Inspection Service

I will be putting this on every postcard.
  21. Boldgirl Member

I thought of the cell phone thing--but how to get it to them?? Then they have to call, and that may be too overwhelming to them. Remember Zoe woodcraft (?spelling) who got out finally-she was so overwhelmed that the only thing she could confront was to go to the street and get into her dads car...she was too scared to plan anything else....
  22. jeannie36832 Member

Theft of Mail (18 USC 1708 & 1709)
    Postal Inspectors invest significant resources into the investigation of mail theft by criminals.
    United States Postal Inspection Service

I will be putting this on every postcard.
  23. anon1957 Member

Sea Org routinely confiscates money from members mail before they see it it (another felony--stealing $$ from the US mail). Many of these members do not find out until years later when they finally got out that a relative sent them money.

Don't send anything that has to go in an envelope, including letters. Send postcards only!

[edit] also, no one at Gold or any other sea org location is allowed to have cell phones. But those who are not in the SP Hall or in the RPF can get out for a few hours a week to eat fast food (all they can afford). If they memorize 1-866-XSEAORG, they can use a pay phone to call for help.
  24. Ten Tigers Member

You're right. That's why the Party/Rescue Van is such a bitchin' idea. :flowers:
  25. RawMeat Member

What if we sent them something lulzy from Cafe Press? We could send them underwear with the exseaorg number on it. It would probably be talked about a lot within staff. Does Cafe Press allow anonymous ordering?
  26. anon1957 Member

Someone would probably burn it. Better to spend the dough on yourself and become a walking silent picket.

If I lived in LA or clearwater, I would don some very dark wrap around shades and order up a hoodie or a t-shirt and baseball cap that said

BLOW NOW!
    1-866-XSEAORG

& whizz by on a fast bike. If I could skateboard, that would be verrry cool too.

But I am too far away so I am going to send postcards every day.
  27. Sanjuricus Member

A potentially silly idea but there must be an Anon out there to whom the cost of this would be a trifle....

Get 1-866-XSEAORG put on an Aeroplane banner and have it fly around Gold Base over and over and over. AFAIK there ain't shit they could do to stop it. It's just the risk of fair game and namefaggery....
  28. exOT8Michael Member

Strangely enough, postcards to the list should be titled as

"Int Base SP......(name)
    SP Hall

...address.(Gilman Hot Springs)

No, not kidding!
    This is, I am told on excellent authority, is how the mail gets routed to the SP Hall..
    MP
  29. anon1957 Member

I am going to add this to the OP.

Full Address:

[Int Base SP ... name from bfg's list]
    SP Hall
    19825 Highway 79
    Gilman Hot Springs
    CA 92583
  30. Re: Stockholm Syndrome in the SP Hall at Hemet California's Gold Base

good pt.

this thread is WIN all around. this should be moved to the current activities ideas etc board, so more people read it. :flowers:
  31. anonhuff Member

Victoria's Secret [size=-5]prison camp[/size]
  32. Re: Stockholm Syndrome in the SP Hall at Hemet California's Gold Base

Just a thought, but would it do any good to report the mail tampering to the USPS? Since it is a federal crime, the USPS might investigate. How much access to the compound could the USPS demand? I smirk at the thought of DM having to allow postal inspectors in to the SP Hall, so they can interview the prisoners about whether their mail has been opened.

Strange way for the CoS to get blown open, but hey, they nailed Al Capone over tax evasion.
  33. exOT8Michael Member

I was thinking along similar lines. Tampering with the mail is a felony. If we get interference from OSA or security who stop mail from getting to the SPs we could report that.
    If some sent priority mail letters with signature required we might be able to get communications through to the SPs (our SP brothers and sisters held in the Base. If that fails we have signatures of who stopped the mail...
    Amirite?

BTW No Scilon orgs accept registered or certified mail (Hubbard's orders).
  34. BTs2Free Member

I bought a postcard today and mailed one to each of the people locked up in the "SP Hall". I got a great deal on the cards too, 4 for a dollar.

You say pics or GTFO. Well, here ya go:

postcardsfront001.jpg

and

postcardsback.jpg

Cheers!
    BTs2Free
  35. Robert S Member

Well alright then - I am now officially one EX who is suddenly hereby inspired!

GO!
  36. Re: Stockholm Syndrome in the SP Hall at Hemet California's Gold Base

FONT="Book Antiqua"]I'm making no claims for this to be original, but my recent cognition on why it's so goddam difficult to 'Just leave,' $cn. is this:
    ElRon put Standard Tech enforcement on The Stockholm Syndrome, before the term was even coined.
    [/FONT]:lrhcries::lrhtalking:[:lrhmoney:
  37. Re: Stockholm Syndrome in the SP Hall at Hemet California's Gold Base

I'm making no claims for this to be original, but my recent cognition on why it's so goddam difficult to 'Just leave,' $cn. is this:
    ElRon put Standard Tech enforcement on The Stockholm Syndrome, before the term was even coined.
    :lrhcries::lrhtalking:[:lrhmoney:
  38. Re: Stockholm Syndrome in the SP Hall at Hemet California's Gold Base

Accidentally posted prior to tweaking. Sorry!
  39. Re: Stockholm Syndrome in the SP Hall at Hemet California's Gold Base

beautiful more more mooore :D
  40. BTs2Free Member

From Fisherman at OCMB (I like the care packages idea):

Will this get through? I thought all mail was censored, but maybe they haven't got enough staff to accomplish that any longer.

OK, here are some suggestions that occur to me after listening to Mark Headley's interview:

Care Packages -- soap, toiletries, etc, packed for easy handoff at any public 'point of contact' or sent in the mail. It's not illegal or immoral to offer someone free shampoo.

Cell Phones -- this has been mentioned by others, but it's a great idea.

Laptop Computers -- would infiltrating a few laptops set-up with internet connections be useful or even possible?

Flowers -- if you can send postcards can't you send flowers. Just as a simple expression of friendship. e.g. "People who care are thinking about you. Peace."

Just brainstorming

fisherman