Customize

[Operation Over the Wall: Postcards from Paradise] to SP Hall!

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Ebeneezer_Goode, Apr 27, 2008.

1. lermanet_com Member

Re: [Operation Over the Wall: Postcards from Paradise] to SP Hall!

Here is a page I made up for locating scientology staff members, this used to be in a private area, and was opened up to the public recently

Scientologist Search Page

The following links are the lists and assets that must be searched to determine if a person is involved with scientology. The results are NOT conclusive, and must be viewed as a guide only.

A) SEARCH Kristi Wachter's Scientology completions database

B) SEARCH the 2006 WISE directory, this is a pdf and must be searched after it fully loads - this file is 23 megabytes - please achive this locally rather than beat the site to death . In recent years as scientology contracts, and in an effort to "raise the stats" individuals have been being encouraged to join "WISE" and list themselves as a business.. and thus they publish their addresses..compare to the 1997 list below.

C) SEARCH 1997 WISE listings

D) SEARCH IAS Donor List

E) SEARCH Southern California Scientology Owned Building Lists (These are from Voter registration records for Scientology controlled buildings - note some of the buildings still have the previous tenants living in them who are NOT scientologists - and I don't believe you guys have seen this big list before)

----------------
    these are what *I* have been mailing to --- enjoy!!
    ---------------

Support Lermanet.com
  2. Anne Ominous Member

IS DAT SUM CULTIST LISTS??
  3. AnonLover Member

my gawd, just when you think the vast vaults of gold from Mt. Lerma have atleast been catalog'd if not mostly harvested... arnie opens up his PRIVATE collection!! those tasty searches look like they belong on the almighty fact sheet topic for permanent reference?
  4. anon1957 Member

Arnie! What an amazing amount of work has gone into this. I am downloading every bit of it for safe keeping and easy reference!

Thank you. So. Much!

xoxoxoxoxo
  5. anon1957 Member

I LOVE your site AnonLover and thank you So much for compiling that info. It really needed to be done by someone!
  6. $noware Member

Canada anon late to the party. This idea is great. Will go post card shopping this weekend.
  7. WBMBacker Member

Can'twe get army/navy/air force/marine postcards?... like companies give out to use?... like at hotels with the hotel logo on it?... might give some people the edge to think...`Hey... I fI blow, there is always the military?'

discuss/maul/chew apart/ponder. ;]
  8. anon1957 Member

un-stickied again? wtf?
  9. WBMBacker Member

Open letter to anon1957

Im a member of the Gray Brigade of anonymous... a few older folks who, for the first time in a long time, found hope for the future in what you all are doing here.

I have posted some videos on YouTube, I have tried sharing info when I can... I have certainly talked to my friends about all this. I have also been writing to government agencies. I have felt, since finding anonymous about a month ago, that I wasn't doing much. (I even tried putting up a humorous video today to try and cheer you (the troops) up a bit.) As I promised Tory, I even went to the altar of my church on May 10th to do nothing but light a candle and pray that ALL of you who could protest (I've got some health issues Im addressing, so I couldnt go to one.) would be safe.

I want to thank you personally for giving me something I can REALLY do. This is something that has some teeth, and my few cards will be one more cannine sunk into DM's ass!!!

As I read through all of these posts in this thread, the ideas and the enthusiasm... and the organization!... all I could think of was:

"... And the children shall lead them."

I am a teacher, a father and a grandfather. I have been a fireman, a mason and a carpenter. But today... TODAY and always, I am MOST proud to be anonymous.

God Bless you, anon1957... God Bless you all REAL good!

Now off with ya, and get handwriting cramps!!! I'll be right there with you as I begin my postcards first thing in the morning!!!

With MUCH luv and lulz,

WBMBacker

PS- My God... Im just so proud of you guys!
  10. AnonLover Member

thks anon1957! i'm having fun with it.

insert shameless self-promotion here cuz wtf2 - the subject being stickied is what prompted me to write it up so nice-like in the first dang place :roll:

Digg - Anonymous Kicks Off Operation Postcards from Paradise
  11. exOT8Michael Member

Do you think something like this could ever be used to deliver friendly postcards? Not that I would ever suggest such a thing, that's for sure. LOL
  12. Re: [Operation Over the Wall: Postcards from Paradise] to SP Hall!

I'm going to London protests. Rather than think of ways to say CULT I want to make 39 signs with FREE *name of SP Hall resident here*. The people in SP Hall are Sea Org, the Sea Org is our theme, and the Scilons are gonna hate the SHIT out of this, but there is no way it can be called hate speech.

And of course, next time we will mail more cards.
  13. Kookaburra Member

What a great idea! I'm really hoping they will be out by that time, but if they are not, nothing wrong with upping the ante with a few hundred picket signs internationally and a few newspaper and magazine articles and some TV coverage. And of course another five thousand post cards for the amusement of postal workers around the world. :wink:
  14. anon1957 Member

That is a brilliant idea, EG. I am going to take it to NYC. Speaking of NYC, I just found a link to this vid over at Clambake. We were so busy we missed the caek!

YouTube - NYC Anonymous Sends Postcards to Scientologists
  15. Kookaburra Member

Sure couldn't hurt. Tommy has got to be feeling that lump in the pit of his stomach. He'll be wondering how the hell he got himself into the mess of personal integrity violations that he is now suffering from. Perhaps seeing himself through the eyes of a friend might be a revelation. There's some great quotes in here that you could use.

16. exOT8Michael Member

This video content is amazing.
    I am totally impressed at the heart showing in NYC.
    I heart NYC.
    MP
  17. Re: [Operation Over the Wall: Postcards from Paradise] to SP Hall!

The database/list thing I downloaded from this thread lists Susan Koon twice and leaves out Heber Jentzsch.

Don't deny Heber the anonymous postcard love!!! If you've been using that list, send Heber some postcards pronto.

If that's already been sorted and an updated version is now in use, disregard, cocks, etc.
  18. whoever Member

You'll have to come visit us sometime! :D

P.S. Great video!
  19. ladybug2 Member

any leaks on what these cards are doing in the mail rooms?

I am awaiting new batch of post cards ordered off the net and new funds for the over priced stamps.
  20. lermanet_com Member

and...I would suggest that cards be sent to all possible scientology targets not just gold base. Use the scientology org locator on their own website at scientology.org
  21. Obi-Wan-anon Member

Too bad we can't find this "reduced size" doc and use it as the picture on the postcards. That would make the mail handlers frantic.

"Hubbard's message was dated January 19, 1986, about a week before Hubbard died, and was issued as Flag Order 3879, "The Sea Org & The Future." At that time, it was issued to all Scientologists and was even reduced in size and issued (with Miscavige's approval) along with a photograph of Hubbard so Sea Org members could put it on their desks. In that Flag Order, Hubbard said he was stepping down as Commodore and assuming the rank of Admiral. He also created a new Sea Org rank of "Loyal Officer" that was "directly above the rank of Captain" and appointed Pat Broeker as the first Loyal Officer."
  22. notapplicable Member

The British Library is giving away nice free postcards to promote its archive of sound recordings. So I picked some up.

However, I am very broke, and located overseas, so sending lots of separate postcards is not really an option. What I need is some Amricanon willing to receive a huge envelope full of postcards and send them out individually.

I can PayPal funds if needed. Contact me through PM.

I can bump up the number of cards if need be, to make it worth the hassle.

Current tally is at 18
  23. anonyHAL Member

Indeed. Go, Arnie, go!
  24. AnonMSW Member

You know what you might want to do is find a remailer. I used to work in the transport sector and we'd take huge bales of shit to Lufthansa every day and they'd fly it to the GDR and then remail it for bulk rates; SAS had a similar service as well.
  25. Re: [Operation Over the Wall: Postcards from Paradise] to SP Hall!

Hey, I can think I can help with this, let me read the rest of this thread so I can catch up on the goings on...
  26. heynonnymous Member

If it's cheaper for anyone to print their own black and white postcards on cardstock--We designed postcards with very pretty photogs and "you are not alone" on them--3x5, 4 to a sheet of cardstock--I will post the pdf for everyone if someone can tell me how.
  27. eltrentoro Member

I'm sorry, I put this in the wrong thread ><
  28. lermanet_com Member

Yes this is what I do...

A few weeks ago I had a visit from a US Postal Inspector about the complaint letter about hate mail that I posted previously in this or the other thread...the 'complaint' was from a hypnotized scientology drone LINK

I asked if the complainant had provided a copy of the allegedly 'hate' filled mailing, and was informed that he had not. I looked in my file folder, and found one that I had screwed up the address on it and gave to the genetlemen and asked... Is there any possible way you or any jury would - could consider this to be hate mail?

His answer was

NO

I may have mentioned that I have been sending some postcards out to the orgs, using scientology.org &quot;Global Locator&quot; function to get the addresses.

Here is what my little 4 1/4 x 5 1/2&quot; postcard states, all in 16 point Arial font on a red card stock,:

Jenna Miscavige, David Miscavige's neice has left and
    appeared on national television. You remember those TV
    commercials for Dianetics? The sea org member who created
    that campaign, Jeff Hawkins, has left scientology.
    Remember that voice on those promotional videos for staff
    about Scientology? That voice, Actor Jason Beghe, OTV Class V
    and Bruce Wiseman's daughter, Kendra, have left scientology.
    These are the lucky ones, when will you leave?
    LERMANET.COM Exposing the CON
    6045 N 26th Road Arlington VA 22207
    We come back, for our friends and family to get them OUT
    of Scientology while they are still alive

------------------------

And I asked and was told that *I* am NOT being investigated...

-------------------------

Back in 2001 Lermanet's post card mailings even got coverage in the media:

page-six-nypost-mailings.jpg
  29. lermanet_com Member

one tidbit learned during the meeting above:

I did learn that in the US, mail without a return address will often get thrown away...when it is noticed...
  30. tonguetied Member

107 ARRIVED! SEE POST IN TALLY THREAD.
  31. chanology1 Member

As well as theft of mail, the post office says it is illegal to destry, obstruct or delay

Destruction, Obstruction and Delay of Mail (18 USC 1700, 1701, 1702 & 1703)
    The Postal Inspection Service upholds federal statutes aimed at securing customers' mail, including those related to the desertion, obstruction, delay or destruction of mail. Postal Inspectors demonstrate their resolve by implementing mail security processes to ensure that customers receive their mail intact and free from outside interference.
  32. hotdog57 Member

:alien: the best way to get some one out of the cult, is from the inside, I was able to save a entire family, how ever I, all most got caught maney times over the year,s , ended up in eithic maney time,s and even got one sec ck. I was caught red handed recuriting some one out bacause she rated me out and did a K R on me to exactly what I was doing, they could never figure out who I was, how ever when they were gang sec cheaking me I knew that there are so maney lie,s in those folder,s that I could lie my out of it, or I knew I would of been fair gamed, she ended up getting into trouble, not me :woot: and I stayed a way for ever after that, THE person I got out, mother called me and all she could do was cry over the phone she was so thank full, now that family I saved treat,s me like a god, and I am nothing, it,s people like anon who saved me a long time ago, they are the real life saver,s not me,
  33. hotdog57 Member

good work getting those name,s keep it in the spot light.
  34. Re: [Operation Over the Wall: Postcards from Paradise] to SP Hall!

Ooh! Now, see, this is something a far-flung Anon like myself can do and really rock at it. I just ordered two boxes of postcards (MoMA's website is having a sale - I ordered a box of their Japanese modern art postcards - a pack of 50 for $3.50! cheaper, though, if you're a MoMA member) and then found another box thanks to Google that was 28 cards for $7 something on sale, altogether.

I can't wait for them to get here so I can get started!
  35. I am Legion Member

Why don't we put a sort of Anonymous logo or something on it? Something to let them known that we remember them. If/When they get out, they will probably look for us and so we will have more allies. And it might get the attention of whoever reads it (like the post office person). There will always be people in SP Hall so postcards will always be read.
  36. I am Legion Member

Put your neighbor's on it? If you don't like that then put the address of the store you bought it at. Since TECHNICALLY it DID come from there :)
  37. Re: [Operation Over the Wall: Postcards from Paradise] to SP Hall!

I know there are places that make custom rubber stamps - you could get one of those and stamp each postcard and they couldn't take the mark off. Whereas, with a sticker, they might be able to remove it. Whatcha think? :text:

Rather than getting the 'official' Anon logo, though (which, if you send off to have the stamp made, would pass through who knows how many hands and might tip somebody off :tinfoil:) - maybe we could do a logo kind of like the $ci one, only not? Sort of a take-off of it without it being too similar ('cuz zomg copyrite infrigementz!). I could fiddle about and see what I can come up with.

Well, someone had the (rather clever, I thought) suggestion of putting the White House's address down for the return address. Sneaky and wicked and rather brilliant, I felt.
  38. Re: [Operation Over the Wall: Postcards from Paradise] to SP Hall!

Here's an update from me: I finally received the very beautiful MoMA postcards and funny postcards I ordered, so I got started on filling those out tonight. So far, I have fifteen completed out of 78 that I ordered (I figured extras certainly couldn't hurt, since new names keep being added all the time).

I don't have a camera but neither do I have money for postage to send these bad boys yet (not until payday, anyway), but I'll wait until I have them all filled out and get myself a cheapie one-use camera to take some photos for you guys for proofz.

The first set I got is a kitszchy, bitchy set of postcards featuring 1950s-style photos of housewives with twisted and funny captions added - they're really bright and colorful and have lots of pretty girls on 'em, so I hope the SP peepz get a kick out of 'em!

Some stuff I've written on the backs so far:

(on the back of a card featuring two 50s society ladies in nice suits and hats, with the caption 'Women on the verge of a FASHION WAR'): "Liz -- Wouldn't it be nice to just go out and go shopping for some REAL CLOTHES? Help is here, waiting for you to reach out!"

"Russ - On the outside, there are no SEC CHECKS! Doesn't that sound nice? You shouldn't have to PAY for your doubts! They're justified!"

"Rich -- You were lied to. Here's the truth: we mean you NO HARM and we're doing everything we can to get you out. Take the first step and we'll carry you the rest of the way!"

"Pam -- Laughter is NOT ENTHETA! If you're not laughing, you're not living! Jump and we'll be there to catch you!"

"Mary - How long has it been since you had a good, long, hard LAUGH? It's not too late for you. We can help you!"

"Heber - Laughter is the best medicine, but laughter can't get you out! That part is up to you! If you want to be free, meet us halfway."

Each one is finished with: "1-866-XSEAORG. We miss you! We love you! We WANT YOU BACK! <3 Anonymous."
  39. MarcabEmpress Member

I added across the top "Tampering with USPS mail is federal offense. Please deliver to the addressee or face up to five years in prison."
  40. Re: [Operation Over the Wall: Postcards from Paradise] to SP Hall!

I'll have to add that to some of them, myself - as it is, it takes a lot of effort for me to write small enough to fit everything on the cards, since my handwriting is crap - but I'll add that to the next ones I do! :D

ETA: Whew! Okay, so - final count so far for me is 48 cards altogether. I did everybody in the SP Hall. And I was wondering -- are these people:

Warren McShane
    Hansueli Stahli
    Aleah Chisholm
    Bob Allsop - print shop dude
    Chris Maio - guitar playing guy at TC's Freewind's bash (warn him about Blue asbestos)
    Todd Yamacuchi, Cine Film Lab.
    Waldo (Bob Waldman) --of Professional TRs film fame, does grounds maintenance these days (RPF)
    Martin Habscheidt, Head Gardener
    Joanne Winer -- CMU and Estates.

in the SP Hall as well? Or is there another address I need to be sending cards to them with?

And I also did one for Kelly Zacks about her sister.

Also - where is it that DM special orders his sushi from? San Diego? (Reason I ask - one of my cards says: "Martin -- DM orders sushi all the way from San Diego. Does he share?") If that's not correct, I can do another card to correct the error.