Customize

Operation Sea Org Messages/Flag/Clearwater Cell

Discussion in 'Projects' started by amaX, Sep 3, 2012.

1. amaX Member

Do you have a family member or dear friend who is in the Sea Org at Flag?

Want to get a message to them?

We're willing to make signs with the person or persons' names and your name and a very short message from you. i.e.: Happy Birthday; We Love You; We Miss You; etc.

We made a happy birthday sign for Gabriel Stefani for the latest raids in Clearwater. It said, "Happy Birthday Gabriel Stefani Love, Dad & Florencia". Since I usually make up these signs it would be really nice if you gave me the full name of the SO member, but only your first names or your relation to the Sea Orger. Less cutting and taping for these old hands.

See you downtown!

edit: i made the sign, but XANDER is the one who thought of the sign for Gabriel Stefani. i want to give him the credit for that!!!
    • Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 7
  2. anonymous612 Member

AMA promises to spell the name correctly this time, too.
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  3. amaX Member

i DO promise.
  4. RightOn Member

lol
    oh 6 that was a low blow tee hee
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. another123 Member

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Aren't Kate Bornstein's grandkids and daughter thought to be in CW? Would be nice to let them know grandma has written a book for them...
  7. amaX Member

i want these to be actual messages from their loved ones or i'll be making hundreds of signs that aren't direct messages. if you can get Kate Bornstein to request a sign then i'll be happy to make it.

edit: i want us to be able to shout, "these are actual messages from your loved ones!"
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  8. RightOn Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Love this idea, amaX! It's so....theta! :p
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. RightOn Member

can someone cross post on ESMB who has an account?
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Crossing fingers that you get so many signs to make, you'll have to sub-contract.

It's a brilliant idea, worth spreading. Shedloads of individualised messages to bring the walls tumbling down.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. anonymous612 Member

• Like Like x 3
  14. amaX Member

i hope so!

i just want us to be able to yell at them that THESE messages are directly from loved ones and friends. you should have seen the look in some of the SO eyes when they saw the sign for Gabriel Stefani.
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

fify
    • Funny Funny x 3
  16. amaX Member

i will never hear the end of that. <sigh>
    • Like Like x 1
  17. another123 Member

Just for general info and SEO purposes, what are the cross-street names @ SeaOrg Alley? Wanna add a google map to that page. ThanX.
  18. amaX Member

Watterson Ave. from Hendricks St. to Cleveland St. is Sea Org Alley. It runs along the east side of the old bank building.
    thanks!
    • Like Like x 1
  19. hushpuppy Member

What a great idea amaX!

Stickied now.
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Darth Xander Member

Just FYI. I consider that whole block between Cleveland and Hendricks to be Sea Org Alley. However, most of the action takes place on the south end of the street about 20 yards north of Cleveland. So in case you need to pick a corner, I'd pick Watterson right at Cleveland.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  21. Cudgel Member

Please let me know if you need media (paper, ink, etc.) for this worthwhile project.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. amaX Member

thank you very much. we may be taking you up on that offer if this goes the way we hope it will.
  23. amaX Member

on esmb they are discussing whether this operation should happen. i think it should, but i cannot make people give us messages so this might not happen.

one person did suggest that death notice messages might be a good idea, too. i agree. if someone close to a SO member has passed and that SO member does not know then i believe they have the right to know.

another thing i think we should do is take the message requests to PM's so that OSA can't hide the recipients of the messages.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Cudgel Member

A very good thought.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Why would people who aren't protesting with you decide what you guys should do?!
  26. amaX Member

they have family and friends who are in SO and they fear sec checks and other punishments if messages are sent on signs at protests. hopefully we will get some messages.
  27. Anonymous Member

I wonder if it would be possible to say stuff that doesn't address the person directly, but that the targeted person would understand? Perhaps, though, the cult has researched families so thoroughly that everything would be detectable anyway?

I guess that's a pretty obvious suggestion. I'll leave it to you guys.
  28. anonymous612 Member

Can you give a hypothetical example? I'm not sure what you're getting at.
  29. Anonymous Member

"Uncle Ed and Aunt Augustine say Merry Christmas"

or maybe "Snowball misses his mom"

"Andy just graduated from college"

Sounds kinda dumb when I write it out.

It's just I think it's an awesome idea and was hoping to suggest a way to get around sec checks, etc.
    • Like Like x 5
  30. pooks Member

This is an excellent idea. Thanks for doing this.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

What manner of moral faggotry is this? Has Anonymous given up the LOLs? Musta missed the memo.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. RightOn Member

it's all Charlie's fault!! lol
    seriously, it is a wonderful gesture, especially with the holidays approaching
    • Agree Agree x 3
  33. When you think about it, this is both extremely lulzy - because it is breaking the control of personal information to Sea org slaves, thus anons are 'at cause' - and moralfaggotry as it's morally right.

It's a dessert and a floor-wax :D
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  34. anonymous612 Member

I promise to simultaneously insult Antonio Avila's manhood if it makes you feel better.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
  35. amaX Member

the plan is winwin. the joy it might possibly bring to a lonely sea orger and the jaw-clenching flagsecs trying to shield the sign from the sea org.
    • Like Like x 4
  36. Anonymous Member

I believe the objective is to free the unpaid suffering slaves of scientology from their so-called masters'. We can yell at them about xenu when none of them are even "clear" and have no idea what we are talking about. This only reinforces/re-empowers the bosses to feed them more lies and allow the continuation of brainwashing to occur.

They tell the SO members we are terrorists when we only wish to help them. They say we threaten them with some form of harm such as a bomb or fire threat when we Never do. In all honesty the Clw Anons (as far as this area alone) are truly the only ones interested in the (Clw) SO members having a happy life unlike cos.

However a somewhat kinder message that might just bring back their (SO) thought processes can also be used for good. Can you imagine just one SO member leaving just because of a message getting through to them? Clearwater is the cos mecca these are not public they (SO) are the most brainwashed of them all with the most to lose, their young lives. The Ripple effect of just one or more defections back to the real world could have a very profound impact on the organization on the whole.

I will not now nor ever question the wisdom of Ama I feel that the appropriate gesture of goodwill shall have the desired effect. Even if it only brings a fleeting moment of joy or happiness to one of those young poor disillusioned souls I believe the effort is worthy.

Charlie

PS. I will also without hesitation call out those who oppress such as the prison guards. I have seen evil in my life and the guards such as Antonio Avila & Spencer to name a few are True Sociopaths.
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  37. amaX Member

thank you,Charlie.
  38. Anonymous Member

Good grief - you sound fresh out of a Ex-Scientologist Facebook hugbox. Surely, the objective is LOLs for the masses to keep Scientology front and center as nothing but FAIL. Attrition by image control, starve the cult of raw meat and all that . . . .

. . . <mumble grumble growl and scowl> . . .

As always, I bow to the superior knowledge of those on the front lines. Clearwater is a dangerous place for those who speak truth to Scilons. As a tactic it may well undermine the cult's message about SP protesters and, surely, even the po-po gotta realise you ain't acting like no terr'ists. But . . . I don't like it. It speaks of a creeping - dare I say it - a gradient shift towards not mocking the cult and its insanity as a warning to those who might be tempted or who are brave enough to seek out entheta. Dunno who Charlie is, but not liking the message-control leader-fagging. What's next - handing out 20% Discount Vouchers on Post Cult Auditing at Martyworld?

TL/DR: Okay - I'll shut up now, but . . . oh, never mind. Love your work. Don't stop. Hope it works. Bring home some LOLs and, if y0u can, a Scilon or two.
    • Like Like x 2
  39. Darth Xander Member

Plenty of LOLs to be had in Sea Org Alley. Just whack Six on the head with a sign. Or ask her to move your car. Heck, just ask her to do anything. Or pat AMA hard on the back and ask if she is having a problem breathing.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. amaX Member

who is the person who assaults anons all the time? why it's darth xander! xander hit me on the head with his sign and made antonio smirk laugh. he's really a damned meanie. ;)
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1