Customize

Operation Sea Org Messages/Flag/Clearwater Cell

Discussion in 'Projects' started by amaX, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

amaX, why not?
  2. amaX Member

Because no one pm'd me with any messages for any Sea Org members.
    It's too late now to make a sign so it's over for this month. We'll have to try again before the next protest.
  3. Django Member

Anything that anyone does, anything that is truly an effective action towards waking up current Scientologists, is going to stir up the status quo, and thus very likely will get some Scientologist in some kind of trouble. Help someone escape? Someone still inside is in trouble. Point out some kind of odious practice to a journalist? Someone inside gets punished. Get a Narconon shut down? Someone inside is RPFed. Illicit a response from a Scientologist, even a negative one, and put it on YouTube? That Scientologist is declared in Lower Conditions. Divorce a Famous Celebrity Scientologist? Get followed around by PIs (and someone, surely, goes to the RPF).

In Scientology, no good deed goes unpunished.

If Anonymous were going to stop doing what Anonymous does because a Scientologist might get punished, Anonymous might as well go home.

If I get a vote (and I don't, but fuck it), I say keep the personal messages in SO Alley coming. In fact, double 'em. The more CW Sea Orgers RPFed for receiving personal messages, the more likely that they'll maybe start talking among themselves. And eventually, maybe, decide that this crap just ain't worth it any more...
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. amaX Member

I think people are misunderstanding what this operation is about.
    We are still going to be going into Sea Org Alley with signs and protesting and letting the SO know that there are people out here to help. That's not changing.

What we want to do with this operation is for family and friends of SO members at flag to send personal messages to those SO members. This sign would have the Sea Org members actual name on it AND the name of the sender or senders.

We want these to be real messages from family and friends.

If we can't get family and friends to request these signs be made then we can't move forward with this operation.
  5. amaX Member

• Like Like x 2
  6. RightOn Member

well if nobody repsonds AMA, I think Merry Christmas in Russian and maybe Taiwanese may be helpful?
    "Can you Call Your Family?"
    "Do you miss your family?"
    "We can call your family for you?"
    or some other signs in different languages
  7. Anonymous Member

I work with a taiwanese student and might be able to get to get a good translation of something basic like RO has listed above. (I might even be able to get a phontic slogan for above, so the bold can attempt to say it!)

Let me know if you would be interested. :)
  8. RightOn Member

I think this would be great to know even if it not used this time around
  9. anonymous612 Member

If we have any Russian speakers, there is a significant number of Russian Sea Org in the area...I've heard a lot of Italian flying around too.

We could probably even put the same message in different languages on the same sign, space allowing.
  10. amaX Member

Aren't most Taiwanese people Buddhists? Do Buddhists have any holidays in December/January?

I guess we can do this, but please make the messages very short. Sea Org only look at our signs for mere seconds.
  11. amaX Member

GET THE MESSAGES TO ME BY TUESDAY DECEMBER 11TH OR THE SIGNS WON'T BE MADE.
  12. Anonymous Member

Please get the Taiwanese signs done.
  13. Anonymous Member

This is just a suggestion, but perhaps the "Help Leaving 1-800-Xseaorg" could be done in Taiwanese, Russian or Italian.
  14. RightOn Member

I suggested this long ago to Xandar.
  15. amaX Member

please give me a short, sweet message for the Taiwanese. Do they celebrate any kind of holiday in December or January? It's got to be very short...we only have a few seconds of their time. They are rushed by us very quickly.
  16. BigBeard Member

Dec 25th is Taiwan's 'Constitution Day' holiday, 1 Jan is 'Republic Day' (also regular 'New Year'), and 10 Feb is the start of the 'Chinese New Year' celebration. For the Russian's 'Orthodox Christmas Day' is 7 Jan. And for the Italians, 'Feast of the Immaculate Conception' is 8 Dec, 'Christmas Day' is 25 Dec, and 'New Years' is 1 Jan.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 2