Customize

Operation Tunisia is not over

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Nemesis91, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Nemesis91 Member

Hello,
    It's okay anonymous, I'd rather speak English for the sake of everyone.
    Anyway the battle is still going, here is some pictures & videos :
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

a crazy guy ^^'
    [IMG]

....[IMG]

In egypt .... i think every thing is clear in this picture :
    [IMG]

and this is way the battle is still going ===>

[IMG]

VIDEOS ==>

Again, i really Thank you anonymous for your great support, keep up the good work :)
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

you keep up the good work Nemesis.

Love and strength.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Le Revisor Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Le Revisor Member

J'aime la photo du chibani avec sa baguette.Courage et dites nous ce dont vous avez besoin.Salut et fraternité.Anonymes-France
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Le Revisor Member

Vous devriez faire une affiche avec cette photo(en français ou en arabe ou les deux)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

"Fire crouton torpedoes!"

"I have a baggette, and I'm not afraid to use it."

"No lieutenant, your men are already bread."
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

"This is my bread stick!"

"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the baggette."

"But being as this is a dwarven throwing baggette, the most powerful bread stick in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Le Revisor Member

yes, and that's so symbolic of your movement, something like"bread and freedom"
  9. Anonymous Member

we mean tunisian movement
  10. Rockyj Member

LMAO! I'm at work, you can't do this to me! Where are my Pretends?

BTW a little humor during this transition is hard but needed.
    May no more lives be lost & the Tunisian people endure!
  11. Le Revisor Member

Attention camarades tunisiens, la situation égyptienne a ses particularités.La seule force politique organisée, en dehors du parti de moubarak sont les fréres musulmans.Leur arrivée au pouvoir aurait des conséquences incalculables.Il me semble plus judicieux pour l'instant d'assoir la révolution tunisienne pour ensuite l'étendre par capillarité( et non pas par contagion comme s'obstine à le répéter la presse), la contagion c'est pour les maladies. Fraternellement.
  12. Nemesis91 Member

Salut, regardez cette photo, pffff les fils de ****[IMG]
  13. Shinythings Member

RAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!111!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Nemesis91 Member

Great Photo, couldn't hold my self from posting it here ;)

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Nemesis91 Member

look the new gov :
    [IMG]
  16. Anonymous Member

:/

ima call marcab homebase and request transfer to another planet
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Nemesis91 Member

So, as usual I'm going to hit you with some very great/shocking Photos
  18. hushpuppy Member

Your updates and pictures are invaluable Nemesis91, Thanks!

Just make sure to make a NSFW link if the pictures are not safe for work - ie showing nudity.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Nemesis91 Member

People demonstrate during a protest in central Tunis on January 17, 2011. After weeks of demonstrations, Tunisian protesters called for the abolition of ousted president Zine El Abidine Ben Ali's ruling party on January 17 amid a chaotic power vacuum as politicians prepared a government of national unity. Hundreds of people rallied in Tunis and there were similar protests in Sidi Bouzid and Regueb in central Tunisia -- two towns at the heart of the movement that forced Ben Ali to resign and flee on Friday after 23 years in power.
    t01_26681845.jpg
    Demonstrators clash with Tunisian security force members on December 27, 2010 in Tunis.
    t05_26436731.jpg
    Smoke rises from fire left after clashes between security forces and demonstrators in Tunis on January 14, 2011 after Tunisian President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali's address to the nation. Tunisian President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali had sacked the government and called early elections in six months, the prime minister announced as weeks of deadly unrest mounted with new clashes.
    t06_26629559.jpg
    Protesters demonstrate against Tunisian President Zine al-Abidine Ben Ali in Tunis January 14, 2011.
    t09_26633323.jpg
    A demonstrator argues with a policeman during a protest in the center of Tunis on January 17, 2011. Hundreds of people rallied in central Tunis on Monday to demand the abolition of ousted president Zine El Abidine Ben Ali's ruling RDC party as police fired volleys of tear gas to break up the protest. "We don't want anyone from the old party in the new government. That includes the prime minister," one protester told AFP on condition of anonymity.
    t10_26679091.jpg
    A demonstrator reacts as security forces use water cannons to disperse protesters in downtown Tunis January 17, 2011. Anonymous you will like this photo :
    t13_26679685.jpg
    A Tunisian demonstrator holds a cage and the national flag during a rally on January 14, 2011 outside the Interior ministry in Tunis, demanding President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali's resignation.
    t40_26631309.jpg

The rest of the photos are here : http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2011/01/an_uprising_in_tunisia.html
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Ersatz Global Moderator

Looks a lot like the old one. Be careful, k?
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Rheinländer Member

This are great pictures from a great fight for freedom. I hope that the revolution will end fast and well. Stay safe, bro.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

23. Nemesis91 Member

Okay, thank you but don't worry, i have great Cardio, i know how to escape 'em ;)
  24. Anonymous Member

This is excellent photo-journalism, technically and in subject:
    t10_26679091.jpg
    People venting years of contained frustration, a wall of police. However the high ranking officer is standing in front, listening and he has his sunglasses up so that there's eye to eye contact. The people look well-dressed, so this isn't just some street mob.

A month ago, would anyone have dared express their opinion into the face of the police, and would have the officer stood and listened to it?

More of this, and less of the beat-downs please!
    • Like Like x 4
  25. Anonymous Member

Im ok with u.I use to travel tunisia and I know by my own how lived people under fear Ben Ali.May be u Think about me Im just an speker of empty slogans...But I do all I can.The day that Tunisia wake up from a terrible nigth mare Im in net sharing all The information I can get with my tunisian people...perhaps you think is a little thing but it´s my grain of sand in a mountain of sand.Now you can do something to take off Mohamed Ghanuchi from the new tunisian govern?thanx friend.
  26. the Guru Member

Sorry Herro Im the guru.
  27. Herro Member

Nah. Playing video games sounds like more fun.
  28. Chrome596 Member

Nemesis in one ofyour posts ofpictures you show a young man with a gunshot wound to the chest. He looked familar so my wife looked and swears it is one of her friends named Karim, would you be able to tell me if you know the young man's name and if it wasin fact my wifes friend.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Rockyj Member

That's very sad. All these pics are very hard to look at! To see the police dragging human beings like that as if they were animals; which would be considered cruel to animals!
    Please Tunisian people stay united & NEVER give up!
  30. Rockyj Member

On Thursday 20 January 2011, is this true?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jan/20/mood-tunisia-revolution-president
  31. Zak McKracken Member

Many were.
    By. no. means. all.

Hate to break it to you but

t09_26633323.jpg

Edit:

I will be horribly disappoint, if IAS fails to provide us with quality shoop of these guys holding TWTH booklets.
  32. Zak McKracken Member

Thank you.
    <3
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Kilia Member

Bless you Nemesis!
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  35. Rockyj Member

True, thank you for reminding me of that!
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Rockyj Member

THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  38. hushpuppy Member

39. Anonymous Member

40. Anonymous Member