Customize

OpIsis

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Disambiguation, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Menthe Moderator

This is bullshit.
  2. Ersatz Global Moderator

I have some serious doubts about this op. I've checked out some of the twitter accounts and I don't believe there is
    any vetting whatsoever. I went to many of the accounts they're claiming are ISIS supporters and some of them are clearly not. If OpISIS is merely targeting brown people they are doing it wrong.

I asked CtrlSec@CtrlSec who is posting the lists if they were being vetted and even offered to help, but
    I got no response.

Targeting brown people who have Arabic on their Twitter accounts is reckless.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. okeefe Member

How is it bullshit? The barrel price is from September, 2014:
    "we first broke down the primary driver of ISIS revenue well over a year ago, in September 2014, when we explained that "ISIS uses oil wealth to help finance its terror operations."
    Yep, I have been at #opparis in anonops, things are being done in a chaotic way. They are doing things legally by reporting accounts on twitter, but there is no control over the process, kids are just shouting accounts and getting them banned. This whole op sounds very useless and we are not the only anons who think so.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Menthe Moderator

Yes you are right but I have a problem with those "each months" estimations. From other sources such as U.S. Department of the Treasury officials and data they get $500 million from oil each year. Who is right then ?
  5. okeefe Member

Good question, I would also like to know who is buying this ISIS oil.
  6. John Duff Member

If it's cheaper, I'd say everybody (maybe not Russia and Vanatu).
  7. The interior of their Game room

drawing.jpg
  8. ^^^^^^^^^^^^ That picture is fake and staged.

**Pleae help to keep the interwebs clean by not fucking it up with Twitter spam repostings of bullshit.
    Thank you and have a nice day, faggot.
  9. Boris Korczak Member

Well. If you look closely at Daesh you will find them to be a bunch of pick pockets, small time crooks, some prostitutes, all unemployable, mostly young hoodlums with no ideology, no religion and no honor.
    This "formidable" bunch is the forefront of "Isis" known otherwise as DEASH.
    They were created as the outcome of US invading Iraq and "spreading of democracy" in the Middle East.
    Now the world has a large ulcer on its butt.
    Stay safe.
    BK
    • Like Like x 6

10. inside-the-kaaba.jpg

11. FUCKING MOONSTONE THAT GETS KISSED YOU STUPID MUSLIM MOFO'S

had to be said

The-Kaaba-Black-Stone.jpg

12. So basicly the whole entourage of late Saddam Huissein ?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Don't worry we al love you
  14. Boris Korczak Member

Saddam Huissein used to be OUR favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BK
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I know Boris I know:

saddam-rumsfeld.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  16. You seem to think that we are worried or something. How about some offending the prophet:

8Mg72Qis.jpeg

17. White Tara Global Moderator

Some shit is just too funny not to share. :D

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/isis-islamic-state-cucumbers_564f8531e4b0879a5b0b0aab?

• Like Like x 4
  18. Ogsonofgroo Member

• Like Like x 4
  19. BLiP Member

• Like Like x 3
  20. Logical Member

He talks about how Anonymous is putting all Muslims in the same "evil bucket" and yet he is doing the same with Anonymous. He even calls Anonymous terrorists on this video:

from http://jesterscourt.cc/video-archive-2/

Who the fck is this guy? Ex-chanology? FED? Or just an hypocrite?
    His description of Anonymous is very limited and completely false with his over simplifications and generalizations. There will always be kids using the mask for shit, the difference is in the numbers, a group of kids does not define the whole community. The mask is a symbol, an idea. The collective are not represented by skids. Does who miss represent it, are called out by other anons. Just like what is happening with #opparis
  21. White Tara Global Moderator

You are not breaking any news. we are all well aware of what a balls up #opisis has become. The question is, is the fuckin thing salvagable?
    • Like Like x 3
  22. Ersatz Global Moderator

I don't think so. I've checked so many of the accounts on Twitter they are reporting, one was an anon.
    This shit is embarrassing. It needs to DIAF.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

Has anyone thought that some of those isis Twitter account need to stay up? You know, so that they can be monitored? So now they move to the dark webs and the feds follow them and in the process worm their way into non isis irc and anon ops communication.
    Well done.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Ann O'Nymous Member

You mean this OP ?
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Yes Ann. I copy pasted all of that.
    Problem?
  26. okeefe Member

One of the declassified documents showing the rise of ISIS:
    http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...12-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
    "Another DIA report, written in August 2012 (the same time period the U.S. was monitoring weapons flows from Libya to Syria), said that the opposition in Syria was driven by al Qaeda and other extremist Muslim groups: “the Salafist, the Muslim Brotherhood, and AQI are the major forces driving the insurgency in Syria.” The growing sectarian direction of the war was predicted to have dire consequences for Iraq, which included the “grave danger” of the rise of ISIS..."

from http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...d-planned-benghazi-attack-10-days-in-advance/
    • Like Like x 1
  27. okeefe Member

Concerning the same document:
    "Streamed live on May 25, 2015
    Recently a lawsuit forced the Defense Intelligence Agency to release a 2012 assessment which concluded that US support for Syrian rebels would lead to ISIS victory there and in Ramadi, Iraq."
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anon De Plume Member

• Like Like x 1
  29. Disambiguation Global Moderator

We're from the Government and we are here to help : (
  30. sallysock Member

Well today blew my mind.
  31. Anonymous Member

Holy fuck! An anon loves reagan?
  32. White Tara Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1