Customize

OpIsis

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Disambiguation, Nov 17, 2015.

1. mojo Member

• Like Like x 3
  2. http://pastebin.com/fy8N3dVA
  3. Op fail
    Anons fail
    Anons embarrassed

Lolol
    Lolol
    Lolol
    Lolol
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. John Duff Member

Thank you for spending your precious time talking to us. I'm glad we got your attention, it feels good.
    Now that you have raised our self-esteem, you can continue your normal activities.
    See you.

Come back when you want.
    Love,

John
  5. Some anons you lot turned out to be.
    Jesus Christ you couldn't organise a piss up in a fucking brewery and as for opus well that fuck is a liability.
    Its been said over and over Opus is a liability he's too concerned about appearances than actually doing something useful.
    Get rid of the stupid fuck before its too late.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. What a complete scam.
    Predictable.
    [IMG]
  7. Ersatz Global Moderator

Please leave Opus out of this.
    opus.png
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Hacker Outs Himself as FBI ‘Snitch’ and Claims He Helped Track Down ISIS

Written by
    Fruzsina Eördögh and Lorenzo Franceschi Bicchierai
    November 23, 2015 // 03:47 PM EST

A hacker who in the past gained notoriety for hacking the Anonymous pseudo-official Twitter accounts, now claims he served as an FBI informant and helped the US government track down the hacker turned ISIS fighter Junaid Hussain.

“5hm00p,” a well-known troll, hacker, and member of the trolling and hacking collective Rustle League, identified himself over the weekend as an FBI “snitch,” as he put it.

“What the fuck have I done,” he tweeted cryptically early Sunday morning. Then, more than 15 hours later, he began tweeting at the FBI Twitter account, with some tweets clearly written in anguish.
    “I lost a lot of good friendships and my fucking honor,” 5hm00p tweeted at the FBI, according to an archived copy of his now deleted tweets. “I'm so embarrassed to show my face in public now because of this.”

He said that he helped kill a hacker named Junaid “TriCk” Hussain, who left the UK and joined ISIS in 2013. 5hm00p claimed to be traumatized by the experience.
    “I fucking helped you MURDER him. Do you know how I feel now when I sleep at night?”
    “I fucking helped you MURDER him. Do you know how I feel now when I sleep at night?” he tweeted. “Regardless that he was a terrorist and an animal I sure as fuck felt betrayed.”
    Hussain was killed in Syria with a drone strike on August 24th, along with two of his body guards. Hussain was the leader of the Islamic State Hacking Division, a hacking crew with ties to ISIS. Before he was radicalized and travelled to Syria, Hussain was a member of a notorious hacktivist group called Team Poison (or TeaMp0isoN), which is how he came into 5hm00p’s orbit.

Cont'd http://motherboard.vice.com/read/ha...i-snitch-and-claims-he-helped-track-down-isis
  9. 228

That guy's online meltdown is weird.
    He is crying out for attention.

If his "conscience" is troubling him, he should watch the horrific videos of James Foley and Steven Sotloff and David Haines, and countless others who were beheaded. Junaids Hussein and his old lady support murder and terrorism. He had that drone coming to him, and as a Jihadist he doesn't care because he gets to be homicidal for allah and be rewarded by spending an eternity in a sexual orgy.

In case anyone forgot and needs some visuals:
    MOD EDIT: NSFW LINKS BROKEN
    http://www.barenakedislam(DOT)com/2...beheading-of-american-journalist-james-foley/
    http://www.barenakedislam(DOT)com/2...-no-head-courtesy-of-his-jihadist-rebel-pals/

Also, http://abcnews.go.com/International...al-baghdadi-sexually-abused/story?id=33085923
  10. DeathHamster Member

express.co.uk, lolol.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ic.outbrain&utm_campaign=traffic.outbrain
    1426659585544452.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  11. DeathHamster Member

Total AraNoobs! Don't they realize how fast a scan for that would be?

Or do they?

12. cat_nutella_5.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Wtf is going on with anonymous now it's like the grave on this site these days.
    We all know certain fuckups have been made and since those revelations its been like rats deserting a sinking ship.
    Or is because some people are too fucking affronted to show their faces after the truth was revealed?
  14. Good question.
    What do you think it is?

15. Damage repair possibly and blame appointing definitely, and embarrassed anons asking themselves were they the ones responsible for reporting twitter accounts belonging to innocents. All of them maintaining a low profile in case blame is thrown at them here.
  16. OH.

They don't know wtf they are doing and are imploding on themselves, perhaps.
    I'm tired of self-appointed Social Justice Warriors. People outside of it haet them with a passion.
  17. ideafarm Member

Yes, I have noticed. I've also taken note of what kind of posts get "liked"; they aren't the kind of posts that I make. You might be into the "hive mind" idea. I am not. Until I know what you stand for, why should I care whether you "like" what I have to say? Freedom of speech involves tolerance for those speak minority opinions. Basic humanity involves respecting others. You don't appear to ascribe to either.

Back to the topic, I don't think that anyone should be surprised about the "fuckups". Hey, the world didn't begin to turn when you were born! For millions of years, people have comprehended the need for organization and leadership and administration and executive control. Anyone who thinks that a "war" against Isis can be conducted by hacktivists without these organizational forms needs to read a little more history.
  18. Glitter Pony Member

XcVvolu.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  19. DeathHamster Member

For most of that history, the Internet didn't exist.

Millions of years?
    0a99c98.jpg
  20. Can I stay at my yours I'm in a bit of trouble?
  21. ideafarm Member

I thought about saying "thousands", but a case can even be made for "millions". Earliest manifestations of...

organization: the (male-female) couple.

leadership: the first utterance urging collective action, such as "Let's go steal their food!" or "Attack them now!"

administration: (can't think of a good early example)

executive control: male territoriality with respect to land and the females on that land

Yes. Millions of years. The emergence of the Internet does not eliminate the benefits of organization, leadership, administration, and executive control. Without these things, it's just a mob engaging in random violence and destruction. As soon as anyone urges direction, such as, "Let's attack Isis!", you have leadership. As soon as any pattern of coherent collective action appears, you have organization. As soon as there is any specialization in what the individuals involved are doing, you have administration. As soon as you have coercion, in any form (including trolling and other acts that impose consequences for not conforming to some norm), you have executive control. All of these are present in today's Anonymous. They are just present in a stupid, ineffective form, because the meme set of Anonymous forces them to operate covertly.
  22. Oh God , its ideafarm again.
    Halps pleeze.
  23. ideafarm Member

The antipathy is probably mutual, except that people who care about justice probably don't waste their energy hating. Diff'rent strokes... Your post serves no purpose other than to attempt to coerce people to conform to what you want them to be like. You're just a baby crying, "Be like me or get out of here!"

Infantile.

24. Pot, kettle, black.
  25. ideafarm Member

Saying something doesn't make it true. So just what is it about me that caused you to express anguish that I participate here?
  26. Everything .
  27. ideafarm Member

No, let's drill into this. State one thing that you don't like about my posts or about me. Then explain why anyone else should care whether you like or don't like that thing.

28. DIAF
  29. ideafarm Member

Nonresponsive. You've just established that you are just being intolerant. You know perfectly well what you don't like about me. You just don't have the nuts to state it, because stating it will reveal the kind of person you are.
  30. Hey nonideafarm don't you ever shut the fuck up?
  31. OPS

1. Rasputin's ghost
      Wtf is going on with anonymous now it's like the grave on this site these days.
      We all know certain fuckups have been made and since those revelations its been like rats deserting a sinking ship.
      Or is because some people are too fucking affronted to show their faces after the truth was revealed?
      Rasputin's ghost, Yesterday at 1:29 PM
      #95 Reply

2. Teddy Ruxpin

3. Rasputin's ghost said:
      Wtf is going on with anonymous now it's like the grave on this site these days.
      Good question.
      What do you think it is?
      Teddy Ruxpin, Yesterday at 1:33 PM
      #96 Reply

4. Rasputin's ghost
      Teddy Ruxpin said:
      Good question.
      What do you think it is?

Damage repair possibly and blame appointing definitely, and embarrassed anons asking themselves were they the ones responsible for reporting twitter accounts belonging to innocents. All of them maintaining a low profile in case blame is thrown at them here.
      Rasputin's ghost, Yesterday at 1:57 PM
      #97 Reply

5. Teddy Ruxpin
      Rasputin's ghost said:
      Damage repair possibly and blame appointing definitely, and embarrassed anons asking themselves were they the ones responsible for reporting twitter accounts belonging to innocents. All of them maintaining a low profile in case blame is thrown at them here.
      OH.

They don't know wtf they are doing and are imploding on themselves, perhaps.
      I'm tired of self-appointed Social Justice Warriors. People outside of it haet them with a passion.

We're busy!

Keep it up, FUCKTARDS!

[IMG]
  32. mojo Member

• Like Like x 4
  33. mojo Member

Allahu Quackbar + Abu Macquack :)
    • Like Like x 3
  34. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 6
  35. Anonymous Member

FB_IMG_1448941997117.jpg
    Elephant in the room, but sure I'm enjoying these cheap gas prices.
    • Like Like x 4
  36. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  37. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  38. Anon De Plume Member

MY OPEN LETTER TO ISIS

From Finchie Cova

What's the craic lads! I don't think we have officially met. Finchie here from Ireland, we are that non aggravating, laid back post English island to the west of the bullshit.

So how's yourself? Been busy I hope. I see from the shallow media outlets and "copy paste" fear posting on social media that ye have been up to your neck in it the past few months. Good for you!

Sorry to be bothering ye boys while ye are busy planning the world's biggest burning man festival in the name of Alan, (or what ever he's called) but something has come to our attention to past few days that we need to have a quick "chat" about it.

What's this I hear about ye adding us to a list of countries called "The Global Coalition" in some mad 80's themed propaganda video? Ah lads come on will ya, shtep down from 3 legged horse now for a second and rewind the cassette cuz I think ye got it wrong.

First of all, lads were only here for the craic! We have been through too much shite hawking over the past couple of thousand years to be goin all "rouge and shit" and joining in fights we clearly don't want to be part of. It's like when a fisht fight breaks out in primary school between Vince and Iano Kelly.

Most of us just watch, shout a bit and kick a bin to make noise or whatever, but we don't bother getting involved (well Vince is English so any sly opportunity for a shneaky kick to the shins and were all over it) we couldn't be arsed with the hole thing, we're simply too laid back.

Now keeping that in mind let me let you in on a few tips if you do decide to come over here and piss in our cornflakes.

Don't judge us on the actions of the lads across the pond. We don't like that craic. I get that ye have yer fight an all, but dont drag us into it, we don't give a left bollock for Alan and what he tells ye to do. Sharon's law, (or whatever it is) won't work here. I know a Sharon, and she's a cunt. We don't like her either.

Don't bomb our shit. We just finished building it back after breaking free from the very enemy you also have on your hit list. (if you want tho you can destroy leitrim, absolute shitehole lads I'm not joking)

We have more than one army. 1 official army (actually went training in north cork recently to prepare for your arrival. And yes north cork is exactly like Damascus, especially fermoy on a Friday night).

We also have a few non official, highly secretive, multi talented armies all with the same name (you get used to it after a while) who hate each other but have one very important thing in common...all mad bastards. Let that sink in By the way the unofficial armies are all trained in guerrilla warfare.

Meaning your fucked. Like actually fucked. Unless you want to buy weapons, then some of them will turn a blind eye to " the cause" and sell ya a few AKs while you visit. Don't even think about blowing up Leo Burdocks!!! Consider this your harshest warning!

If any single pub is damaged during your short stay here, we will consider this an act of war!!! And we praise to our God Arthur, we will strike down on you with great vengeance and furious anger on those who attempt to destroy our drinking patterns during a time of crises!.

On a final note, remember these and you should be fine:

1 Offies close at ten

2 Don't leave the immersion on

3 PM me for Bono's address

4 Don't bomb shit when the toy show is on

5 Start with leitrim

6 If your looking for virgins you won't find any on Harcourt street

7 Get a Tesco clubcard. Trust me.

8 If you want to blow up a stadium, go to dalymount please.

9 Go to a water protest, they don't judge you for where your from, just if you pay or not.

10 Finally, if asked for change, eyes down and keep Fucking walking!

So ISIS its good to meet you. Do yourself a favour and us, stay where you are. You don't want to come here, were not bothered with the issues you have. But if you do, we will beat the shit out of all of you using mammies wooden spoon, kilkenny hurlers and the bouncers from the copper faced Jack's.

Yours unintentionally Finchie and the rest of Ireland EDIT: offaly, offaly too!
    • Like Like x 2