Customize

#OpStopTTIP: Stop TTIP Protests - worldwide - fight the ACTA zombies!

Discussion in 'Polska' started by G3n1on, Mar 30, 2014.

1. G3n1on Member

Right now in this moment international different groups get ready for action in order to make stopTTIP protests worldwide on one day between end of april and mid of may, and also against all the other agreements trading our social achievements away like CETA, TPP, TiSA, NAFTA, etc.; you decide on what day exactly this will be - here's the link to the doodle; participate: http://doodle.com/yx9zvpn767cvbtfz?locale=en
    The result is going to stand in the structures, which are being set up right now:
    • protestmap: https://mapsengine.google.com/map/viewer?mid=z2_7kVjvOAF0.kJGmGBbsABbM
    • protestwiki: https://stopttipprotest.wikia.com
    Start doing demos at your places on the international demo day, help setting up the structures and pushing this operation forward, so that as many people as possible worldwide will participate at the international demo day against TTIP & Co. !

Regarding mobilization there is an emergency situation: Currently there is no good mobilization video against TTIP beyond the german language room; it would be great, if here people would tackle this problem, as Anonymous is infamous for being able to make awesome videos; here are 5 bulletpoints as advices:
    • 1. TTIP removes democracy (isds = investor-state dispute settlement)
    • 2. TTIP undermines basic rights (TTIP leads to limitation of civil rights and liberties and private use of the Internet; regarding that it's 1:1 just the same as ACTA - )
    • 3. TTIP is developped within an intransparent and lobby influenced process
    • 4. A paradigm change is needed: Understandings only for highening our social standards and for making copyright and patent law socially balanced; and that within a transparent, democratic process
    • 5. The confrontation line is not USA VS EU, but the people VS major corporations

It would be optimal, if then at the top of the video description the protestmap was linked; so everything would engage with each other.
  2. We try to organise protest against TTIP on June 2013, but it ended in defeat. So, good luck, try in your country ;)
  3. Ale udzieliłeś odpowiedzi, przecież to jest aktualne i to bez względu na kraj czy region.
    Raczej należy przygotować dobry tekst informacyjny i rozpropagować go, film i jakieś grafiki a jeśli pojawi się szansa na zorganizowanie już ulicznych manifestacji to się zorganizuje.

Na razie uważam, że należy poprzeć akcję i już osoby zajmujące się twórczością filmową zorganizować odpowiedni klip propagandowy. Jeśli nie ma pomysłów to przerobienie filmu wywodzącego się z końcowej przemowy V-Jak Vendetta z tekstem z "Dyktatora". Bo jak na razie to tylko tutaj słomiany zapał do manifestacji bez żadnego przygotowania.
    Kolejne zagadnienie to tekst oraz grafika, silnie emocjonalna i PO POLSKU. Bo hasła w języku angielskim od razu powodują "wyobcowanie" wymowy. Ludzie nie traktują takich haseł jako własne tylko jakieś tam skąd....