Customize

Orange County Ideal Org Opening, Postgame - June 2nd

Discussion in 'Follow Up' started by Sam Urai, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Sam Urai Member

Epic raid, Scientology opened their "Ideal Morgue" in Santa Ana and protestors were on hand to mark the occasion. Much lulz and enturbulation were had by all and creepy goons were out in full force to try to intimidate and bother, failing miserably all the way.

We met on the north side of the event, several streets were closed down. The availability of parking meant that many public Scientologists had to pass by our little rebel alliance, where they were treated to the latest news that their "church" isn't telling them, i.e., the closure of Narconon Trois-Rivieres and Lisa Marie blowing the cult among other items.

The cops met up with us and gave us the ground rules for protesting (no tunes, alas!) and were pretty cool, though apparently they harassed Smurf early on at the direction of the Scilons (fail!).

Interaction with OSA goons was limited to them filming and attempting (and failing!) to follow us, also had a couple of them attempt to pass themselves off as curious bystanders, but their binders bearing Scientology logos were a dead giveaway, lol!!

We also had some newbies show up, welcome to the party!!

Here's some pics, I might post some video of Miscavige's "speech," but I think he even put my camera to sleep. And I won't even mention what their "band" did to the Beach Boys (trying to push the OC theme). Oh, the horror!!

Group2.jpg

And Newbs!! Love the color signs!!

Newbs.jpg

Creepy Scilon photog is creepy!! Make sure you get my good side though!!

Photog.jpg
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. i'mglib Member

We had a pretty good turnout, with some exes, some new anons, some old timers, etc.

Even Hombre (<3) was there, along with Casper and Tory.

We have tons of video, coming from Smurf.

I have video, too, but I'm off to dinner soon, so here's a group photo.

Idleorgopening.jpg

There are more coming. The exes did some GREAT patter because they knew so many people. The cops were sort of poopie at first, but then they were cool. I have a video of a young female ex from OC that's pretty epic, I think...coming soon.
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. i'mglib Member

Whoops, I posted in the wrong place.

I have video coming later. Great Raid!

Also, the Occupy Santa Ana people had a birds eye view because they have a loft next to the org, and they filmed the whole thing, woot.
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. the anti Member

so i guess you guys kicked some ass? I would of come but was stuck taking care of something else stupid.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. anon walker Moderator

I have become consumed with apathy...
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Chipshotz Member

Excellent
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Sam Urai Member

You must be a blast at cocktail parties. I hear there's a cure for that . . .
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. pooks Member

Thank you all for continuing to kick the cult's ass.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. jensting Member

Very cool stuff!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. BLiP Member

Thank youse.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Darth Xander Member

Nicely done everyone. Like the signs.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

acbrie.jpg 2cn7a0g.jpg
    2h664i1.jpg

WOW GETTING THOSE CENTRAL FILES DONE MADE THIS HAPPEN LOL

Is it me or do the cameras get more tunnel vision on the stage the smaller the crowd gets?
    Small stage too, I wonder if DM is having them made that way to make himself look bigger?
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Inside the dump

350s2uv.jpg
    2zfvkm8.jpg
    I know the cult is warped but this is crazy
    wklpqf.jpg
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

Scamming people out of their hard earned money to build ORG's is not easy. You need lots of gimmicks.

I wonder what a pledge band like this goes for? 500.00??? WOW it is a Crusade! ?
    o557b6.jpg No shit, this poor slob is broke and needs more cash to feed is cult adiction

kclyzq.jpg
    "Help a person pay off debts in order to join staff at the Phoenix Org (the Birthplace of Scientology). For sales is a Blue Plantetary Dissemination E-meter with silver sparkles. Never used except a few times to do stress tests. It was last cert'ed in 2006. The battery has been kept charged. $5500 OBO"
    Leigh-Ann Lemire
    • Funny Funny x 5
  16. Sam Urai Member

Remember when Hubbard's "office" actually had paperwork on his desk for him to "work on?"

You know you're in The Matrix when - mirrored surfaces begin to warp in front of your very eyes!

[IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

Yeah, I almost forgot
    rif22w.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Xenu Is Lord Member

What are the chances of to simi-bald men standing center in each of the photos? Then to their right another bald guy in front of them? And the person to their left cranking up their right hand?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Xenu Is Lord Member

Was this thread hidden from public view? It no longer shows up in the new post section?
  20. Anonymous Member

21. i'mglib Member

Yeah, this thread is hard to find. Even with alerts.
  22. tippytoe Member

Any word if there were local politicians/law enforcement/religious or community leaders invited to speak or there as special guests?
  23. Zak McKracken Member

"What's New" only lists threads with unread posts.

If nobody has posted since the last time you looked, it won't show up there.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

The "All Recent Messages" Button, on the upper right side will bring up everything.
    • Like Like x 3
  25. Sam Urai Member

Yeah, the mayor of Santa Ana spoke. No doubt it was the high point of his political career.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  26. DeathHamster Member

The copyright claim is bogus. Church of Spiritual Technology owns all the Hubbard copyrights. (Well, they claim to, but many of those claims are bogus too since lots of Hubbard's copyright were never renewed back when that was the way copyright worked.)
  27. RightOn Member

all the hoopla for a soon to be empty org
    and I suppose Shelly was there right by DM's side?
    yeaaaahhhh right
    • Agree Agree x 2
  28. RightOn Member

great signs guys!
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

You raise an interesting point.

Is there a definitive list of LRH works whose copyright has unambiguously expired?
    Would we need to check each one individually on a case-by-case basis?
    Is it possible to verify current status of a given work (or multiple works) without excessive expense or litigation?
  30. i'mglib Member

Some people from Occupy Santa Ana were inside the barrier, and videotaped the whole thing, and they said the mayor was not there. Did anyone hear him during the speeches?
    • Like Like x 2
  31. i'mglib Member

P1030724.jpg
    P1030726.jpg
    P1030730.jpg
    P1030755.jpg
    P1030740.jpg

The bottom photo is when the barrier fell over.
    • Like Like x 4
  32. Anonymous Member

PTS?
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  33. i'mglib Member

Here's an interview with a young ex-Scientologist. She had gorgeous eyes, but the lighting was bad. Good story though--very articulate.

• Like Like x 10
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  34. Chipshotz Member

Huddling up behind bushes and fencing, the perfect way to clear a planet.
  35. Sam Urai Member

Yes, I heard them introduce him before his speech. I recorded it on video as well.
  36. i'mglib Member

The mayor is a dope.
  37. adhocrat Member

The Mayor is dope
    The Mayor is a dope.

I love the English language, so incredibly subtle and nuanced.

Glib great job. Lots of great sign slogans in her answers.

Also,, do you or anyone know what she meant at 8:43 when she said there was a PDC alteration. Philly Doc Course I assume, but the specific alterations? Would be good to know.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. DeathHamster Member

There's no definitive list.
    http://factnet.org/node/1521/
  39. BlooAnon Member

Does this have any connection to the cursed chair?

http://eldoradofurniture.blogspot.ca/2010/05/mysterious-furniture-cursed-chair-of.html
  40. Sam Urai Member

Sorry, I stand corrected; from outside the event, I heard them announce one of the speakers as "the mayor." Based on what someone here had posted, I assumed that it was the mayor of Santa Ana. Makes sense, right?

From the Church's own puff piece, it was actually the mayor of Garden Grove. How pathetic is that, when they can't even get the mayor of the city that they're launching the Org in to speak at their event?

Anyway, here's an excerpt from his speech, lol:

"Garden Grove Mayor William Dalton spoke of the Church’s community education programs: 'One of our greatest champions of education in California and the nation, Cesar Chavez, once said, ‘The end of all education should surely be service to others.’ You are all fantastic examples of Cesar Chavez’ ideals in action. Because you all put what you have learned, and what you know, right back into the community.'”

Full cult PR:

http://newsantaana.com/2012/06/03/church-of-scientology-celebrates-grand-opening-in-santa-ana/
    • Informative Informative x 1