Customize

Orange County Ideal Org Opening, Postgame - June 2nd

Discussion in 'Follow Up' started by Sam Urai, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

I hope this dude is being sarcastic. If not- Xenu help him.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. pedrofcuk Member

It looks like they were using some kind of wide lens to make the event appear better attended, judging by the amount of distortion and strangely shaped people and other stuff. And yes the disappearing street furniture is interesting.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

I know what they did, it struck me like a bolt - they shrinked the people. Look at the corner with the "SOS" - people should have their heads at about halfway from ground to these letters.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

Ok, the shrink factor is a bit less than I thought first, but comparing the real pic and their shoop, you can pack 2.5 people from ground to "SOS" in reality but they could have 3 people. Shrink factor is about 80% then.
  5. the anti Member

I think the SOS you are talking about is 505, the address.
  6. [IMG]
    "In true Orange County spirit, an ensemble featuring hip-hop and Latin dancers performed to a new millennium rendition of “Surfin’ USA” for the grand opening of the new Church of Scientology."
  7. Anonymous Member

Sorry, oversaw that - in Germoney we usually have lower numbers and more street names (or shorter streets) :)
    Measuring distances on the pics I get now a factor of 86.2%.
    Another thing is the reflections in the "bookstore" window - the people have none, and the big man reflected seems not to exists. Could be behind the plants, though.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Don't take my numbers too serious - looking at the pics is really puzzling. They could just pack people very dense (the sheep would do what is said) and parts on the right could be true, but you never get so much people standing across that street in the left part.
    I think they did parts of the pics real (where the focus / DM is), parts shooped.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Ok, last thought, then I shut up - its maybe not necessary to line up the last row of people 90° across the street (on the left part of the big pic). If you do it like leaving space in front of building 515 (where the barrier fell over) and have people on the other fill space up to the corner where you Anons stood across the street, you could get a view like that.
    From this follows that your protest might have been very effective in reaching the people in the back rows, not important enough to be in front and hopefully, the ones with some doubts already.
  10. Sam Urai Member

11. RightOn Member

What the hell is this clusterfuckery of talent? *cough*
    Just proves more how out of touch with reality COS is .
    Surfin' USA yo!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. anon walker Moderator

That is just wrong on so many levels...
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Even LRH looks dumbfounded at the spectacle.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. another123 Member

OCweekly: Scientology Photo Contest: Replicate This Pic of the New OC Ideal Org and Win $40 for TK Burgers!
    Gentle readers: we know times are tough, with (insert your political enemies here) ruining the economy and sending us all to the poor house.

But there's good news! If you got a little Ansel Adams in ya, you might win a $40 gift certificate to TK Burgers we've had in this office for a while.

All we need you to do is be the first person to take an unaltered photo of Scientology's Orange County Ideal Org from the exact angle of the shot you will see after the jump, incorporate every little detail sans the crowd, and email it to us. Ready?

The address is 505 N. Sycamore St. in Santa Ana. Don't worry, I may have been the only ghost face downtown today, and nobody messed with me. [more]

[IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

you bit me to it - by two minutes
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  16. It's bite me not bit me!!!
    • Old Old x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

This could mean that every Ideal Org picture can be fake in one way or the other. That can be a contest to find out which.
  18. Xenu Is Lord Member

Nice to know that the evil shit looks at the articles on him.
  19. Anonymous Member

20. Enturbulette Member

this was a fantastic interview and the whole protest was inspiring. I love hearing that CO$ seems to be crumbling from within, with long time families using very specific deprogramming techniques. THANKS THANKS to everyone who turned up or contributed to this raid.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  21. CaringCitizen Member

When are we doing this again in socal !?
  22. Diablo Member

EVERY WEEK!!!

DUHHHHHH
    • Like Like x 1
  23. anon walker Moderator

Well let us hope he will never learn how confused we might get if he swapped out his forward and back arm pose. I would be so confused. I mean, it looks like him, only reversed without the evil goatee.
  24. CaringCitizen Member

I am around tomorrow where you at! =) I keep looking on these boards but all the events are in europe?
  25. Anonymous Member

Looks like 84 people took a dump at the new ORG

Jessica Maciel
    ‎84 NEW walkins yesterday BEFORE 6 pm at OC Ideal Org ♥

y-2LR9eyI1L.gif
    · Thursday at 12:07am via mobile

• Agree Agree x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

More clam plans
    2j3i04m.png
  27. Kilia Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  28. CaringCitizen Member

LULZ. As of tonight the Non-church of scilons international only has 124 visits. All the other pages are weak. There are more people in my nail salon than on these stupid tards FBing. Page 125 of Dianetics. The Gay Pride parade should be educated.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  29. i'mglib Member

"That's not awesome. That's super awesome."

:eek:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  30. Sam Urai Member

Notice the wording regarding the Stevens Creek ideal Org; the ceremony is described as being for the "newly renovated" building. In reality, this building has had "Ideal" status since 2005, when they had their last ribbon cutting ceremony. Phase 2 of DM's plan? Raise money for renovations and then celebrate those?
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  31. Cut from the same shit CA pols used to praise Jim Jone's People's Temple with back in the day.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  32. DeathHamster Member

They did the same with the Buffalo org. The money from the city expropriating the old org paid for the new (smaller) building and all renovations less than 10 years ago. And now they're re-opening after more "renovations".
    • Agree Agree x 1
  33. Sam Urai Member

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  34. amaX Member

why it looks like there were milllions of scientologists at that opening!

i shall pray to whatever gods made us that the oc does not become like downtown clearwater.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  35. Random guy Member

I'm fairly certain we'll see more of this. Money will dry up in the "Ideal Org" scam. The people who has been sucked dry already are the ones most likely to be hit up again. They have a horse in the race already, and they have proved they can be suckered into this.

Newsflash: XXX Org is now Idealistest Org, but need to upgrade to New Sooper Diamond Class Org, or the clearing of the planet will be in jeopardy! Or something.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  36. RightOn Member

still no date for the supa powah building
    10 years and counting! awesome!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  37. DeathHamster Member

Somehow I don't think they're going to make it by summer. They'd have to ship scilons in worldwide to make that opening look populated.
  38. amaX Member

the super power building: the money pit that keeps people giving and giving and giving.

you know the super power money they collect now is just for maintenance of the building, right? well, that WAS the story a couple of years ago. "the building is paid for! we are just asking for donations for maintenance! MAIN-TEN-ANCE!"
  39. Random guy Member

The moment they open that building, the cash-flow will dry up, and they will have to start to pay staff. It's never going to happen.
  40. RightOn Member

not always true.
    Plenty of times staff went without pay over the years didn't they?
    But I don't think they can open the doors to Supa Powah. Because how can they possibly deliver what is promised? Unless they are going to give a much more watered down version of what they said they were going to offer. I doubt cranking up the ol' anti gravity machine is a good idea to do. lol
    And the people who would deliver it are not pros.
    The bad PR for an accident or even worse, a death, would sink the COS even faster and they would lose more members.
    If they were smart, they wouldn't open at all.
    But we all know how that goes.