Customize

Orange County Ideal Org Opening, Postgame - June 2nd

Discussion in 'Follow Up' started by Sam Urai, Jun 2, 2012.

1. another123 Member

Fixed that for 'em:
    45c5faf4e75fb670a5f28e6f948cda7e.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. anon walker Moderator

Heh. It's already in the 100 degree F weather in Arizona. What fun Phoenix will be!
  3. DeathHamster Member

They'll do it like the Quebec City org in reverse. They'll have a big-ass cooling unit and a pipe dumping a river of cold air on top of Davie.
  4. Anonymous Member

It's sad to think of what sort of condition this building will be left in after even just a few years of neglect while whats left of the local scilon contingent fail to make it go right.

Speaking of the failure to make things go right, were there any Moxon sightings? Haven't seen or heard anything from the little nutter in quite some time now.
  5. anon walker Moderator

Not since he got his ass handed to him by Mr. Key, Sparrow's epic lolyer!

Moxon may have been sailing a bit close on that one. Especially after he was introduced as an "advisor" to a witness who then proceeded to lie her face off!.
  6. Diablo Member

moxon = cuntface

(sorry in advance to the cunts, it's really not fair to them)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

That's been over a year now. Hmmmm, I wonder.
  8. JohnnyRUClear Member

Come to think of it, it has been a nice year, hasn't it?
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. The Wrong Guy Member

Published July 20, 2012

Inside Orange County's new Scientology church - The Orange County Register

BY DAVID WHITING

Yes, it's interesting to read about celebrities, especially ones affiliated with Scientology. When it comes to the church, television and tabloids usually allude to dark secrets, mind control and aliens.

But is the gossip true? In an attempt to find out, I checked out the new facility and attended a service.

Fascinated with what she'd read and seen on TV, my wife said she wanted to join me.

I visited the "Purification Center," contemplated my earthly body and tried out the controversial "E-meters," devices designed to help "supervisors" help "thetans" with "dianetics" and "auditing."

www.ocregister.com/articles/scientology-364710-hubbard-body.html
  10. Anonymous Member

OC Register Columnist David Whiting Gives Blowjob Review to New OC Church of Scientology – blogs.ocweekly.com
    Sat, Jul 21, 2012 — Feed: Yahoo! News
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1