Customize

Organic Liason on QVC

Discussion in 'Kirstie Alley' started by Anonymous, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Unless she really did have a gastric bypass or lap band she will be ballooning back up to her pre-DWTS' size. Hell, she may balloon back up even if she had a weight loss surgery since you can cheat with both surgeries.
  3. man the harpoons to corporate QVC

Media Inquiries:
    (484) 701-1647
    media_relations@qvc.com

Customer Inquiries/Requests:
    webmaster@qvc.com

theres also a comment section for people that acutally use QVC to shop, i dont really feel the need or see the reason to sign up for QVC just for pooning reasons but if theres QVCfags out there, you know what to do!
  4. Anonymous Member

Here's Krusty's QVC testimonial before and after pix. She doesn't mention that she starved herself while dancing 15 hours out of the day on DWTS.

lyingkirstie.png
  5. RightOn Member

Holy shit are you kidding me?
    POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe she was losing all this weight 'cause she will be eventually hawking this crap on QVC like Joan Rivers?
  6. Anonymous Member

I don't think she had a bypass, but didn't she just BUY a dance studio? LOL!!!

I think she trained her ass off (literally) for the show and THAT'S how she lost it. But buying a studio to keep it off or keep going, is like me having Zumba still in the shrink wrap! LMAO!
    I. can. not. wait to see it pour back on! No show, no training, no pay... only auditing... must be well fed robot woman... : P
  7. i love joan rivers..... =|
  8. Anonymous Member

Only 44% of the customers recommend her shit. The negative reviews are all about the same: it tastes horrible and doesn't work.

"Really loved that it was organic but the Rescue Me was disgusting & for the price couldn't do it. Had to return."

"I really wanted to like this product. The taste is horrible and I don't like the idea of carrying this large glass bottle around with me, all day. In 2 weeks I have barely lost 1 lb. I am happy that it works for some people, but I am not one of them. I love Kirstie and I wanted to like this product, but it's not happening. Sending back to QVC."
    "I was very open minded with this new product, however had to send back. While I did enjoy the relaxing powder, the rescue me and nightengale tasted worse than any medicine that I have ever taken. Could not tolerate the tast long enough to see if it worked."
    • Like Like x 2
  9. RightOn Member

70 pounds in a 16 months? huh?
    DWTS started in MARCH 21st 2011.
    The weight only started really coming off her when she started DWTS when she was starving and dancing. When she joined the show she was very heavy. So she lost ALL that weight between March 21st and May 25th? Oh come on!
  10. a fucking indoctrinated scilon through and through.
  11. RightOn Member

BETTER DOX

QVC Corporate Headquarters 484-701-1000

Office of the President
    QVC, Inc.
    1200 Wilson Drive at Studio Park
    West Chester, PA 19380-4262
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

organicliason.gif
    • Like Like x 10
  13. Anonymous Member

Just thinking: If we could show people how to obtain all the ingredients used in OL for less than Krusty charges we could hurt her where it really counts, in her pocket.
  14. Herro Member

And say what? "I don't like you selling bullshit fad diets"? Yeah, I'm sure QVC is going to give a shit about that.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I'm afraid Herro is completely right on this one. Trying to tell QVC not to sell bullshit is tantamount to asking them to go out of business.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. RightOn Member

no
    but you can tell them you are dissapointed with them carrying a product that is nothing but snake oil with no scientific background what so ever and the ingredients were never tested.
    Of course QVC sells a bunch of crap, but that doesn't mean that people can't contact them and complain either.
  17. Call
    Call me tonight. Baby. I got the whip and the horse tail but plug all ready for you <3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Optimisticate Member

She could have lost quite a bit over a 2 month period, but not without being very, very sick. I lost 50+ pounds in about 3 months, but I wasn't eating, sleeping, or even moving much. The weight loss left me looking like a deflated balloon and she does not look deflated. The cause of mine is now being explained as this thing called cancer. Kirstie's can only be explained by the cancer that is Scientology. And spanx. Lots of layers of spanx.
  19. RightOn Member

OMG Opt! I am so sorry to hear this.
  20. Squirrel King Member

QVC is probably selling off old stock.
  21. Herro Member

I'm sorry, I don't see the difference between snake oil and bullshit fad diet.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. RightOn Member

so?
    Consumers complain all the time about faulty products to sellers. Whether it is a snake oil or a bullshit fad diet.
    It can't hurt to complain to QVC about them carrying her crap.
  23. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

QFT
  24. SwordofTruth Member

AFK for a month whilst I laugh my ass off at anyone who buys this (and any fad bullshit lose fat super quick and easy method)
  25. Herro Member

QVC sells bullshit fad diets. Complaining about that would be about as effective as asking Apple to stop selling overpriced computers. But you go ahead and do whatever makes you feel good.
  26. RightOn Member

yep! to each his own
    Wasn't asking you to write QVC, was I? lol

People being quiet about things because they think it won't make ANY difference....
    Unfortunately true in some cases, but not in all.
    Not to try? total fail
    I do what I can
    how about yourself?
  27. Herro Member

I scratched my balls. At the end of the day, I think we've both accomplished roughly the same amount.
  28. RightOn Member

I found another 5 names for the Ex list this morning before 10:30 AM
    I guess that is the same as scratching your balls at the end of the day, according to you
    yawn
  29. Smurf Member

QVC will ignore you. They could care less about KA's cult. It's all about $$$ and pimping celebrity products.. Joan Rivers, Tori Spelling, Kathy Griffin and Ernest Borgnine's wife (who has to be in her 80's now) promoting facial care products.

Most of the celebrities will be on QVC for a week and never appear on the show again.
  30. RightOn Member

If I waste my time I waste my time
    but I feel it can't hurt
  31. Herro Member

Pretty much.
  32. Smurf Member

If wasting your time makes you feel all warm & cuddly inside, go for it.
  33. RightOn Member

lol!
    so are you saying that the Ex list is a waste of time?
  34. RightOn Member

not so much warm and cuddly, but yeah it makes me feel good to try
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Smurf Member

36. Herro Member

Nah I'm just bustin your balls. I like the Ex list.
  37. RightOn Member

lol!
    she prolly thought pancakes were involved.
    and she wants to be the next Bachelorette!
    hey Kistie! Better wash that rat's nest head of hair you have more than once a week then!
    http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2011/...he_next_bachelorette.php?adid=trendingstories

Kirstie will hang up her dancing shoes for a future film called "Syrup," that deals with soft drink company CEOs for Coke and Pepsi. Alley said she has her sights set on starring opposite Robert De Niro, who has not signed on for the film. "Robert, do this! I want him to play the CEO of Coke. I'm playing the CEO of Pepsi. Oh yeah, I'm ruthless."

38. RightOn Member

couldn't find a "devil's advocate" view of the list then?
  39. Anonymous Member

diet of the starrssss .... coke/adderall and various high tech lipo procedures.
  40. Optimisticate Member

Will you please quit saying things that make absolute sense and make me almost like you?