Customize

Original OT VIII before DM squirreled it

Discussion in 'Situation Rooms' started by KittyKatSpanker, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Cancer pants
    This message by Cancer pants has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  2. Cancer pants
    This message by Cancer pants has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  3. Need I go on.
    Because I fucking will.
    Cancer pants
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  4. BOO YA !!!

5. Dislikes=more of
    Cancer pants
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  6. smack dead

7. RolandRB Member

I guess you'd rather forget about the butt full of Vistaril in Hubbard's dropped body. And the Penthouse interview his son gave.

Since you are interested in Hubbard's "research" and the "research notes" he left behind., wasn't this published in the Research and Discovery volumes? Presumably you read all about the "research" he did in those volumes, ha, ha!

BTW, the OT levels are fucking bullshit and there is no such thing as OT powers.
    • Like Like x 6
  8. Penthouse thing is iffy

And nobody can forget vistaril

Now we have that out of the way L Ron Hubbard gave birth to Meta Psychology
  9. fishypants Moderator

I don't object to the sentiment at all - seems like plain common sense to me - but verbatim repetition is rather dull.

If you could superimpose it on some different pictures of kitties, that would be fine.
  10. fishypants Moderator

I believe he also did some informal (if rather seriously distasteful) research into whether 12-year-old girls make suitable personal servants.

Sitting in his armchair and making up stuff about "OT levels" and "thetans" and "clear" and so on was not "research" but "using his imagination".

'Research' (in the scientific sense) means setting up a falsifiable hypothesis and doing experiments (which can be repeated by third parties) to test that hypothesis. Hubbard did none of that.

tomato_1532615i.jpg

True, that.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. You're right, kittehs would be a nice add on.
    I see I got to more dislikes.
    I shall be back later, with kittehs.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. RolandRB Member

But Mayo got Declared so it doesn't count.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Woo Hah Member

Body Thetan Crucifixion Sec Check. Date and Locate.

OHAI OSA
    • Like Like x 1
  14. RolandRB Member

The trouble with so many of the deluded Indies is that they equate Hubbard's "research" with "scientific research". Hubbard knew nothing of the scientific method. If there was anything of any use in his discoveries then people would have to deconstruct everything and reconstruct again using proper scientific methods. I waited a while for the "Research and Discovery" Volumes to be released. I was willing to spend the hundreds of hours needed to painstakingly go through it to find what were the "stable data" and what were not to make sure it was all on a sound scientific footing. When the "Research and Discovery" Volumes were released, they did not contain any research or even any notes of the time track of his efforts. There was nothing offered to help a person judge the validity of his claimed "research" or "discoveries". We can take his basic assumptions such as that engrams exists, but nobody has been able to consistently demonstrate that such a thing exists. Not once, let alone consistently. Nor "whole track incidents" that a person has had. Nor "body thetans" as real entities that can see things and can be telepathically communicated with. None of what holds Dianetics or Scientology together can be demonstrated, let alone consistently demonstrated, and so Hubbard's constructions are worthless.

If you want to gain more of an idea of what scientific research is all about then Google the following and go through the ppt:

guiding principles of scientific research ppt
    • Like Like x 7
  15. Meh, I don't see why we should disbelieve this rather factual eyewitness account of someone who was well aware of the mortality and "humanity"of the Hubbard personage
  16. The only actual facts used and 'amazing discoveries' by Hubbard in his 'research' were covered by the words so on and so forth that he used prolificly in his writings and so on and so forth. Smoking more cures cancer and so on and so forth. The facts to back it all up scientifically are all there in the so on and so forths and so on and so forth, Amen.

Can the first verified Hubbard Dianetic 'Clear' with perfect memory, perfect vision and freedom from most common illnesses step forward? There are No Clears, Zero, None, Nata therefore impossible to have OT's of any type, nm an OT VIII, none, Zero OT's.

There are many self-attested 'Clears' who still wear glasses, do not have anything close to perfect recall and daily are negatively affected by all common illnesses.
    Can any one illness be proven to have been eliminated for Dianetic Clears? No.

OTVIII was woo before and after Miscavige did anything to it. Ron loved woo, more woo and only woo. Ron was wack just like his woo.

Here's a very well documented fact for woo..........

L. Ron Hubbard was a convicted, utter fraud who lied about every major accomplishment in his miserable life that he claimed to have achieved.

I truly hope that every former and current Scientologist wakes up to the fact that this man was a conman and chronic liar whose 'research' was pulled out of his lying, vistaril laden ample arse. Many ex-Scientologists have and are curently doing quite well.

Here's more LRH lies in the musical version of Hubbard's 'Facts' that was composed and performed by the master hinself..........

Clear the room of all small children and pets before playing.......
    Protective headgear is suggested to those who dare to listen .....

Thank Woo for listening.........
    • Like Like x 4
  17. RolandRB Member

Doctor Hubbard was too, a researcher. He had a Ph.D. that he paid good money for.
    • Like Like x 2

18. I am not trying to be humorous but Hubbard's music was an early red flag for me. It didn't make sense that godlike Hubbard, (oh yes, Scientologists view him that way, most won't admit to it), would make unmusical shit like this.
    • Like Like x 3
  19. RolandRB Member

You had SP eardrum thetans.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. And where did I say she should be disbelieved? I just said that just because she didn't see it that doesn't mean it didn't happen.
  21. Occams razor
  22. Applies how? Other people have reported his drug use. Douglas wasn't with him the entire time on the ship.
  23. RolandRB Member

He wasn't taking drugs. He was researching the whole track.
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Of course but we are focussing on pink and greys on the ship
  25. I read the original post on this thread. It wasn't easy or pleasurable. Scientology never is.

Something about the inter-dimensional Marcabians and the threat they pose to us but don't worry, standard tech will save the day because even inter-dimensional Marcabians are powerless against Ron Hubbard and his standard Scientology tech. There is more but I think I will just leave it at that.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. RolandRB Member

^^ Plus the line "don't trust Jesus because he was a faggot".
    • Like Like x 2
  27. nejesfag.jpg
  28. RolandRB Member

29. deirdre Member

As someone who wanted to be a full-time musician before entering Scientology, it always amazed me, too. I disappeared whenever possible. Of course I bought the crap and occasionally listened to it.

Of the various creative endeavors he did, the only one where he seemed to have a small amount of talent was still photography. Yes, I'm including writing. He had some solid ideas that weren't well developed. (note: speaking of his early fiction here, not Scn)
    • Like Like x 2
  30. RolandRB Member

^^ Looks like you were not aware that LRH was the inventor of music on the whole track with his name then being Arp Cola.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. th?id=HN.608001746691689885&pid=15.1.jpg th?id=HN.607989574753847057&pid=15.1.jpg
    The most amazing thing about Arp was that his parents (Pepsi and R.C. Cola) were both Clear White beings and had no rythym whatsoever. Arp was a product of their very first failed attempts at implementing the rythym method, other such implants and so on and so forth in another Guhlaxy.

Arp's younger brother Derp was the true genius in the family. The original Coke Brothers, Arp and Derp Cola have a very long history of animosity on the whole-track.

L. Ron Hubbard not only invented Music in a prior carnation as Arp Cola billions of years ago, he also invented the game of ping-pong though sadly he got his ample vistaril-laden arse beaten like a drum by his younger brother Derp seen here collecting a fixed donation from Arp Cola 47 billion years ago..........
    th?id=HN.607999238435243520&pid=15.1.jpg

Derp Cola: Derp was the original source of Dianetics.
    Arp Cola stole, plagiarized and butchered Derp's masterpiece billions of years later as the noted scumbag and conman L. Ron Hubbard.
    Derp Cola went on to invent indoor plumbing in a later carnation.
    Fact!
    • Like Like x 5
  32. LOL

Thank you for sharing
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Boggle Member

Kima didn't work as Hubbard's personal medical officer until around 1973.

Rum and pill popping was during the late 1960s.

Read your own link.

From a very high up and reliable source, Hubbard was back on happy pills by 1980, after - around age 60 - cleaning up his act, for some years, after some medical problems.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Gotta drink it with Moon Pies tho.
  35. Not sure how far I trust Kima's memories. Hubbard seemed to be able to hide things when he wanted to.
    And she didn't do jack about abuse she witnessed on the Apollo.

36. ACK and Thank you

I stand corrected

h4B13F6E4.png

Attached Files:

37. DeathHamster Member

With fluffernutter topping?
  38. Not sure of the traditional moon pie ceremony. I just lived in the moon pie geography for awhile and know the two are often combined in a melange that puzzles outsiders.
    • Like Like x 1