Customize

Original Scientology Press Release on Lisa McPherson

Discussion in 'Martin Ottmann' started by Martin Ottmann, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Again, I am not sure if the following document is widely known. Nevertheless, it is certainly an interesting read. This is the original press release by the Scientology organization after the story on Lisa McPherson broke due to an article in the Tampa Tribune. I assume that the handwritten notes on the document come from officers working at the CWPD.

Lisa-Press-Release-1.jpg Lisa-Press-Release-2.jpg Lisa-Press-Release-3.jpg Lisa-Press-Release-4.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Ersatz Global Moderator

Love how different this one is from the internal memo.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. DeathHamster Member

Gee, why would Sgt Andrews be so insistent about wanting to talk to people who had been quickly shuffled out of the country?

That press release is so full of bullshit, it could shut down the fertilizer industry in the United States for a decade.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. thesneakster Member

Good Job finding that one, Martin! :)

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Ogsonofgroo Member

Nice digging there Martin! Thank you, I had not read that doc before, mind you I read a fuc-tonne of info on it years ago so may have derp'd it. Noice!

Statement is a prime example of cult-spin, so many outright lies it is beyond pathetic, as DH said above, it is a truck-load of fertilizer. One can only hope that the whole affair remains a thorn in their sides and that eventually there will be some sort of justice.
    Truth? CoS was built on a pile of crap, no escaping it, and no matter their denials, it'll smell forever.

For ever and ever, Ramen.
    • Like Like x 4
  6. "she was driven to see the physician of HER CHOICE, but died ENROUTE."

Such BS.
  7. Ogsonofgroo Member

Yupperz, monumental piles of it.
  8. thesneakster Member

*Speculation Only*

I am of the belief that Lisa McPherson was dead before she was ever transported. That would provide a
    better explanation (in my mind) as to why she was not transported to a closer facility and taken instead
    to one with a Scientologist on duty in the ER whom OSA likely hoped could be coerced into falsely claiming
    she died there.

All David "Darth Midget" Miscavige (informed and remotely managing via his RTC Reps) and the local
    OSA minions would have cared about is the negative PR of Lisa dying at the Ft. Harrison impacting the
    income of the FSO (Flag Service Org).

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    • Like Like x 3
  9. DeathHamster Member

This is total BS:
    lisabullshit1.jpg

That was CoS's own shore story. Why would the police conclude that in advance of the coroner findings?

In fact I think that was part of their plan to lure Joan Wood into refuting their bullshit staph claims so that they could sue for release of her finding and turn their "dream team" of quack pathologists loose on it.

Elliot Abelson is a sick fuck, who was too psychotic to remain a Mafia crime family lawyer, and should be locked up for good in the Miscavige Hospital for the Criminally Insane.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. DeathHamster Member

*not speculation*
    Perhaps we could ask Mike Rinder to clarify his clarification?
    • Like Like x 3
  11. JohnnyRUClear Member

If lies were oil, this cult would keep us all on the road for pennies.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Ogsonofgroo Member

A wee bump.

keep-calm-and-bump-hard-4.png

Just because... disgusting abusive cult of shame and horrors should never be forgotten, should never rest, should never be able to paint over their crimes or lies or hypocrisy.

Fuck you Miscavige, fuck you dead Hubbard, and fuck you OSA shills. Just fuck y'all.

Remember, remember, all those passed and gone, the victims, the victims, of ol' LRon.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2