Customize

ORLANDO - February 20, 2010

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Budd, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Budd Member

ORLANDO - February 20, 2010

Post-game report for ORLANDO - February 20, 2010

Details at eleven...

BRB!
  2. HouseSpiderV3 Member

Re: ORLANDO - February 20, 2010

You guise suck. We're the only ones that showed up. Budd has pics tho this time so it actually happened. HURRY UP AND POST THEM I DON'T WANNA WAIT TIL ELEVEN!!!!

When I arrived, Budd was hangin out near the front door. I walked up and a failstaff member poked his head out to tell us to keep it moving or he'd call the cops on us and in accordance with Orlando law we obliged. He called the cops anyway. When the officer rolled up on us he asked me who we were, what we were doing, why and what we stand for. I answered his questions and he said "ok I'm going to see what this is all about" and went in the org. About 45 seconds later he came out and told us we have every right to do our thang so long as we aren't blocking the sidewalk or org doors. We said that we understood and had no intention of blocking anyone from doing anything and that was that. No mention of the mask issue. Another cop started toward us from another direction but waved off when he saw his bro walking away from us w/o incident.

Other than the demand that we not stand around the doors to the org, they used turtletech. Closed blinds and had everyone use the rear entrance. We got a decent amount of honks and TONS of smiles, thumbs up, nods in agreement with our signs and ppl yelling support from their cars. A couple ppl even stopped to talk with us (VERY little foot traffic on this road). I got a load of lulz and cheers from ppl for goosestepping past the org in mai Sea Arrrgh uniform while saluting the staff. xD

EDIT - I'm hearing budd can't figure out hao to get the pics off his camera.... wtf budd. goto a computer or camera shop and get sum help. smh
  3. amaX Member

AWESOME!

Can't wait to see the pix!

4. HouseSpiderV3 Member

me too ><
  5. new guy Member

Nice,i like that people goosed stepped past the org.
    Look forward to pics.
  6. HouseSpiderV3 Member

ME TOO >>_<<
  7. Budd Member

OK, it's 11:00 and time for the news... but dang, still can't get my Vista PC to talk to my brand new Canon camera.

Howzabout some pics from last year?

But first, what's a good online storage site where I can put them? WWP seems to want a URL.
  8. timthephoto Member

9. HouseSpiderV3 Member

This is budd
    fat-guy-in-a-sailor-moon-costume-wtf.jpg

prove me wrong
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Anonymous Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZfKQ75F0XsA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZfKQ75F0XsA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
  12. Anonymous Member

Didn't work.
  13. MeganonOT8 Member

Orlando Raid

i think this is what you wanted to post. XD
  14. Anonymous Member

I can halp u lear2internet :D
  15. Budd Member

That is NOT me. I do NOT have a mustache.
  16. HouseSpiderV3 Member

Prove it! With pics! I'm calling you OSA until you do.

28qx3ee.jpg
  17. anonymous612 Member

ITT: Orlando PD finally goes all-out schizoprenic.
  18. amaX Member

Dayum, Budd! You've put on a LOTTA weight since I saw you two weeks ago. And I think you'd look better as a redhead.

19. Re: ORLANDO - February 20, 2010

Pix or it didn't ... ah hell I'd just be repeating myself.

If you can't figure out how to D/L images from your digital camera to your PC then FFS get yourself a cheap memory card reader Budd.
  20. HouseSpiderV3 Member

aokgsj.jpg
  21. Smurf Member

Agreed. He used to be hot!!

6a00d83451b46869e200e54f1571368833-640wi6.jpg
  22. HouseSpiderV3 Member

2iub5ok.jpg
  23. HouseSpiderV3 Member

budd, I'm officially never trusting you with camera duty again and I'm calling you osa to your face until you post pix.
  24. HouseSpiderV3 Member

I'm calling it. I'll have your lulzkiller declare ready next we meet.

[IMG]