Customize

OSA CW celebrates legal wins

Discussion in 'Martin Ottmann' started by Martin Ottmann, Dec 29, 2012.

1. The following is from Impact #9 (December 1986). OSA Clearwater and their attorneys are celebrating the global settlement and the concurrent dismissal of several lawsuits brought on earlier by a number of ex-Scientologists. Please note an early appearance of Helena Kobrin:

Legal Win-1986.jpg
  2. Anonymous Member

Martin do you have any more recent pubs such as those realign with the scumbag Sarah Heller or her parents?
  3. The most recent documents are from 2002. Are you talking about the family of attorney Larry Heller?
  4. Anonymous Member

^ Yes that would be correct
  5. Anonymous Member

I am shocked those carnations didn't wither on the spot after being placed on such evil
    WE ARE SCUMBAGS THESE PLAQUES SAYS SO
  6. Quentinanon Member

I wonder what happened to Betsy Roush, Ludwig Alpers, Neil O'Riley and Judy Johnson?
  7. Quentinanon Member

8. RightOn Member

I thought Alpers had something to do with the Freewinds? Or was on not too long ago?Or am I thinking of someone else?
    ahhh yes...
    here is a snip from a simple serach:

"Operation Future would like to thank Captain Mike Napier, Shore Captain Ludwig Alpers and the entire crew of the Freewinds for their support of Operation Future and "...
  9. YouSeeNothing Member

"Peter Hobson" any relation to our resident indy, Mike Hobson?
  10. RightOn Member

Shore Captain... does that mean he operates a tug or what does that title mean?
    or is that just another silly clam title?
  11. Quentinanon Member

Shore Captain on the Apollo meant, "Assistant Guardian". On the Freewinds it means "Director of Special Affairs".
    • Like Like x 1