Customize

OSA Debriefing of David Minkoff

Discussion in 'Martin Ottmann' started by Martin Ottmann, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Here is the debriefing of David Minkoff done by OSA Clearwater on the day that Lisa McPherson died:

Minkoff-Debriefing-1.jpg Minkoff-Debriefing-2.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  2. 603

Scientology staff say they gave her Magnesium and Chloral Hydrate injections. Did they know to aspirate and make sure they didn't inject either of those directly into a vein instead of muscle?
  3. DeathHamster Member

I'm no expert, but giving antibiotics to someone without a pulse seems Epic Useless, and possibly bad. But then, Minkoff is a pretty useless (and dangerous) quack.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Jeff Jacobsen Member

IIRC Minkoff's statement was that he told Janice to take Lisa to the nearest hospital.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. DeathHamster Member

That's not the real debriefing document, if there ever was one. That's a construction, with slimy lawyer help, to be left in the files for when someone comes looking for evidence.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. I also think that this document and the other debriefings were written long after the indicated date of December 5, 1995. All the mentioning of the possible infection as cause of her death and no comment whatsoever about Minkoff loyalty to Scientology whether he would be a potential risk or not.

In any case, there is one man who should know know all the facts and that is Mike Rinder. He was CO OSA Int, and all the documents landed on his desk. Has he ever spoken out about the Lisa McPherson case after he left? All I ever see is Marty Rathbun bragging about how he successfully manipulated the press, the police and the judges.
    • Like Like x 4