Customize

OSA Executive Directive: Squirrels

Discussion in 'Martin Ottmann' started by Martin Ottmann, Nov 23, 2012.

1. This ED deserves an own thread. Niece piece of work, Mike Sutter!

Squirrels-1.jpg
    Squirrels-2.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  2. thesneakster Member

Nope, he didn't get that job until 1987. It was Mike Sutter who was CO OSA Int when this was issued.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
  3. Quentinanon Member

Actually, you are correct in part. Kurt Weiland replaced Mike Sutter as CO OSA Int in 1987. Mike Rinder did not get posted as CO OSA Int until 1994.
  4. thesneakster Member

Ah, well.

I managed to find one document (written by Dan Garvin, formerly of INCOMM) saying Mike Sutter was CO OSA Int in 1985: http://www.lermanet.com/dangarvin/index2.htm

I suppose it would be good to get these timelines of who was holding what post when sorted out (and documented) , purely to protect the wrong person from getting blamed for any given piece of Co$ asshattery.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

Yes it would be convenient to have a history of the deviant of the day type of calendar on hand.

Although all those who are or were a party to enslaving the weaker minds of the unsuspecting public would always be till the end of time guilty and treated accordingly, OSA games are child's play.
  6. You are talking about nuances. At the end, Sutter is criminal scum, Kurt Weiland is criminal scum and the Independents' beloved Mike Rinder ist criminal scum as well.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. OSA people, listen...."If it was easy, everyone would be doing it." Keep up the good fight, dont let us hold you back! You used to KICK ASS, remember? Throwing Cease & Desist letters around like it was raining inevitable justice - the world of law used to tremble at your feet. Get back up! Sue somebody, anybody, doesnt matter! Take action! The bigger the name the better the lawsuit! Time to put these scrawny little wogs back in their place.

I think we need an OSA support thread.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Good idea : )