Customize

OSA op on Marty Rathbun - murder suspect?

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Smurf, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Smurf Member

OSA op on Marty Rathbun - murder suspect?

Scientology lawyer Elliot Abelson's back to doing the creepy shit he's good at:

"I have been interviewed by a detective John Maciel of the Garden Grove Police Department. Det Maciel informed me that a private investigator working at your direction and you personally ran an operation to have the good detective re-open the 29-year old case regarding the murder of my dear brother Bruce.

It was done using the most sleazy type of innuendo and outright known falsehood in order to mislead Det Maciel that I should be considered a suspect."

Murder outs | Moving On Up a Little Higher
  2. AnonLover Member

Re: OSA op on Marty Rathbun - murder suspect?

Awwww how cute. Marty takes the gloves off for the umpteenth time. and as usual, commences to blow pot-calling-kettle-black smoke. queue peanut gallery fanboy praise, hoist a few indie team rah rahs, and dim the lights to some trendy rap.

and thus ends Round 36 of ex cult goon vs. cult goons. Insert a lil mosey cute factor to smooth the rough edges aaaaaand we're ready for the next round. <yawn>
  3. theLastAnon Member

Truer words were never spoken. I think I love you now.
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Anonymous Member

If it was most anyone else, I would rage.

Since it's Marty, I say... karma is a bitch, isnt' it?

I don't mind seeing the cult nuke him for disupting ex's in getting CoS practices reviewed. It's good the cult use up some of its resources on someone like Marty.
  6. Triumph Member

just when you think they couldn't possibly UP the sleaze factor.

your quickly reminded these are the self proclaimed "most ethical people on the planet...

look on the bright side...its an open window to witness their dirty laundry...

shit stained and critter infested as it is.

a fine reminder that the cult is worse than anyone imagined. both inside and freezone

Cue"Spaghetti Western Theme Music
    You have till Sundown... partner..spit...after that it's a Texas sized shitstorm

Marty is a diva.
  7. Anonymous Member

inb4 Marty raped and killed a girl in 1990.
  8. Anonymous Member

far more interesting account from Karen#1 in the comments
    Murder outs | Moving On Up a Little Higher
  9. Smurf Member

I have to say for all the sleaze & criminal conduct long attributed to Elliot Abelson, he's done a bang-up job insulating his family from the cult.

His wife, Marylin Krell (for whatever reason chooses to keep her maiden name) has had nothing to do with the cult and has long been involved in Jewish charitable causes in the Los Angeles area (and gifts have been made in the names of both Marylin & Elliot).
    Marylin Krell | Facebook

His son, Josh, is a sports producer at KTLA-TV in Hollywood.
    Josh Abelson | Facebook

His beautiful daughter, Nicole, is married & living in Boston.
    Nicole Abelson Madnick | Facebook

Neither Josh nor Nicole has ever explored or had anything to do with Scientology. I understand that this had alot to do with their mother who stood her ground when it came to separating Elliot's personal life from his professional one - a feat that's not easy to pull off when you have very personal role in doing the cult's dirty work.
  10. Anonymous Member

If Danny Sherman called anonymously, then how does she even know that it was Danny Sherman?
  11. Smurf Member

You've never heard of OT powerz?

tin-foil-hat-teri.jpg
  12. Anonymous Member

I miss the crazy nun.
  13. Anonymous Member

I lol'd. This is so fucking true.

Marty's still on his "I'm the victim" here kick. I can't wait for him to have that mental breakdown where he realizes how much shit he put people through, and what a monster he was. I don't think he ever will though, because he's brainwashed himself into thinking its all DM, and that he has no personal responsibility for anything he did while under DM's rule.
  14. Anonymous Member

Elliot Abelson was successful getting Keith Henson framed -- with the help of Attorney Gerald Feffer, and Robert Schwarz. Keith spend time in jail for funny unbelievable bullshit.

In Marty's case, Abelson -- the loving family man -- could get Marty Rathbun ending up on Death Row in San Quentin.

All it takes is a powerful, dirty, Washington attorney, and a dirty local prosecutor and detective with California real estate problems.

Personally, I think Marty probably did it; or at least with Mike Rinder, deserves to be on Death Row.
  15. Random guy Member

So, you'd like to see a man go to jail on false charges of fratricide, just because you don't like him?

If Marty killed anyone, he deserve to go to jail for it. In the mean time, he is costing the cult more butthurt than any of us (quite possibly more than all of us combined), and you want him in jail just for the fuck of it?
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

and by total coincidence....
    Perhaps he so paranoid (or embarassed) that he doesn't want people getting a good look at it on Google Maps Street View. There are several photos missing, right in front of the property but the rest of the street is viewable. Clearly reported for "privacy" reasons and they've been taken off. yeah, yeah tinfoil'n'all but who else would really care?

Anyway, take pleasure in the fact that most of us here will outlive the fat old cunt.
  17. Re: OSA op on Marty Rathbun - murder suspect?

For those outside the US there really is a Mark Wayne Rathbun who was a serial rapist.

Marty please don’t sue me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m not suggesting it was youUUU!!!
  18. Anonymous Member

SO DO I.
  19. xenubarb Member

Well, Mahty may not be a murderer, but look at what he is and what he's covering for. Here are some telling excerpts from his blog:

To Scilon attorney Eliot Abelson
    That's damn white of you, Sparky. Rather than shut down a problem, you enable it by allowing this git to continue his weckless, weckless ways. Kind of a suppressive act, y'ask me.

And this is the kind of crap you're enabling by sitting on your ass pontificating instead of doing something about it. Something can be done about it! It's on you to do it.

Lied to.

Treated like property.

Intimate details of life on file. Check.

Yeah, I guess you of all people would recognize this tactic.

Let's see...right here there is evidence that shows you know you were lied to, you were not allowed time off to visit your brother, you've been set up and lied about....AND YOU'VE STILL DONE NOTHING?

Why are you covering for this piece of shit organization, Mahtay? FFS, your own brother...and you can't blame that on DM's regime, that was when you worked for the old Commode Door his own self right?

You claim you can put Abelson away if you chose. Abelson, who has lied about you and is about to reopen a nasty can of murder worms.

All I'm seeing is a puffed up little piece of self important shit strutting around bawling self important orders backed up with vague threats. How very Scientological of you!

Now then, is this the type of Scientologist you are?

What about the Scientologist who, when he sees something that needs to be dealt with, takes responsibility to deal with it?

You have admitted that you are aware of the control, the lies, the legal shenanigans etc. that so many others have claimed. You should be adding your voice to theirs instead of strutting around issuing stupid threats.

"You have until sundown, " indeed! Drama much, Mahtay? I am embarrass for you. Seriously.

If you know so much about these people who are doing this, not just to you but many more, for chrissake, grow a pair and do something about it or STFU.
  20. Re: OSA op on Marty Rathbun - murder suspect?

I didn't want to quote the whole post because it was really long, but this may be the first time I've ever wanted to give Barb a hug.

*hug*
  21. RightOn Member

I read the whole letter.
    Marty said that Abelson was "put on notice" and "ordered" to preserve all of his pc files etc..?

that is pretty amusing
  22. Anonymous Member

Lol yeah, I lol'd at that too. Even if he has evidence that posting something on his blog is the best way to legally advise someone of something, I'm not sure that its going to hold up in court.

Any e-lawyers (or real lawyers for that matter!) know anything about that?
  23. Triumph Member

Heres a thought Mar-Tay...shut the fuck up.. Seek out the assistance of Law enforcement...consult a real Lawyer....stop pandering to your peanut gallery...

Everything Mar-Tay ever learned ...he learned from the cult.. thats right he's a carbon copy of every other thug..inside the cult..including his now nemesis the Maniacal Midget...

the stupid does rubs off...takes a willingness to un-learn the stupid..and start doing the right thing for a change..and zip it..go quietly fight your battles..

take a bit of your own advice.
    [IMG]
  24. Anonymous Member

Anonymous has caused more damage and butthurt than Marty. Marty only tries to hurt Miscavige in his play for power. In fact, the differences in damage are in magnitudes, not degrees. Wake up and reflect on what happened in the last two years. Not. Even. Close.

I don't want to see MOST people falsely accused of anything. Marty, on the other hand, was a part of destroying other people's lives and falsely accusing was part of what he did. Did they deserve it but Marty doesn't? That's why I say karma is a bitch because now he's tasting what he did to others by the same people he used to do it for. To me, this is poetic justice.

And he's not a man to be pitied. He brought this on himself an he deserves it, whether these particular charges are false or not.
  25. Anonymous Member

He doesn't want the people he is framing for crimes to know what his house looks like, that's all.
  26. Anonymous Member

They will probably re-write his files to reflect his remorse and guilt at the time for his Garden Grove trip to visit his brother. I don't think Marty knows what are now in his files, but maybe the detective does, and a murder indictment may be forthcoming.

Look, if the FBI can frame Geronimo Pratt, DM can frame Mark C. Rathbun. Marty should hope he doesn't get the death penalty, so like Pratt, he might be exonerated after 30 years in prison.

And, I wonder what they got on Mike Rinder, whom also refuses to go to the police with his crimes?
  27. Anonymous Member

I ask myself if this is a murder frame-up, how can the ethical family man and officer of the court, Elliot Abelson justify his actions? Then I think, maybe it isn't a frame-up. Or, if it is, Abelson knows Marty is guilty of murdering someone else, but doesn't want expose the real murder Marty is guilty of, because it would implicate the "church" in the same murder?
  28. xenubarb Member

Feck, read the comments. Mahtay's little fan club is treating him like a hero for doing...
    NOTHING!
  29. RightOn Member

NOTHING???? NOTHING YOU SAY?
    What do you call Marty ordering Abelson around about his pc folder?
    Not to mention putting him "on notice"!!

NOTHING? I think not!
    BWA HA HA!!!
  30. Re: OSA op on Marty Rathbun - murder suspect?

Its so beautiful though. They all have each other by the balls and they will all fall together.

First one to get to the DA and make a deal wins.
  31. xenubarb Member

Arrgh! Gerroff me!
  32. mirele Member

What barbz said.

May I add: Marty, you're disgusting.
  33. Anonymous Member

Oh right, he is making "postulates" with his OT powerz.
  34. Anonymous Member

It is a gut feeling, so no dox to prove it. The way i see it is that Marty never left the cult to begin with and is doing damage control by keeping the one's that blowed nearby. What better way to raise sympathy than be a Martyr? I can imagine the calls:

Hey dude we'll be sending some Private Investigators to your house, act a little stressed --you know the drill, right?

Sure thing, I got Mark under control and he is buying this crap, as long as that happens he won't talk.

Scientology is all about control and intimidation, do you really think the main conspirators couldn't come up with something as evil as: provide a safe heaven for people that have doubts or reject the organization --deal with those individuals in due time?

Look at the CNN interview, Martys mannerisms and facial expressions scream: manipulative narcissistic lying sociopath.

Poor rinder, i really feel sorry for him, Begge why are you giving that son of a bitch money? Thought you understood the tech was the mean to the mind control cult.
  35. Anonymous Member

*sits back and waits for reaction from both OSAbots and Martybots*
  36. Re: OSA op on Marty Rathbun - murder suspect?

so, basically a whole lot of nothing?

awww c'mon now. You know you love me!
  37. Anonymous Member

The next thing we will probably see is Marty being taken into custody, probably this afternoon, in Ingleside, Texas, so he has to spend the whole weekend in jail. If this doesn't happen, David Miscavige, and Tom Cruise, have lost their power with law enforcement and are - like Tom's movie - full of FAIL.

Marty should make it be known right now that he has no intention of hanging himself in his cell, or committing suicide in any other instance.

Marty, make you phone calls now, because they will be listening at the jail.
  38. new guy Member

Sci vs sci.
    Popcorn time.
  39. Sponge Member

^QFT.
    Nice one.