Customize

OSA op on Marty Rathbun - murder suspect?

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Smurf, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: OSA op on Marty Rathbun - murder suspect?

xpd3xe.jpg
  2. gizmogirl Member

Why isn't Marty going to sue for slander? Also, making false statement to the police is a crime, will this backfire on DM and the rest of the Scilons.
  3. Skeptic1337 Member

I think if it's true you can't sue for slander.
  4. Smurf Member

Marty doesn't really have a case for slander and Elliot Abelson hasn't filed a false statement to the police that I'm aware of.

Elliot & the OSAbots probably met with the Garden Grove Police, discussed Marty's family history of mental illness, his mother's suicide, and Marty's admitted record of violent behavior & assault on others in Scientology.

There have been claims made by others close to Marty (including his ex-wife, who remains a mindfucked Scilon at Gold Base & apt to do whatever OSA orders her to do) that Marty thoroughly hated his brother, Bruce, despite Marty's later claims he wanted to help his mentally ill brother.

Everything related to the re-opening of the unsolved murder is purely speculative, and no doubt given Elliot Abelson & OSA-Legal's track record, are trying to spin this case into something that it is not, using Marty Rathbun as the pawn.

Clearly, DM and his inner circle are very angry with Marty and his speaking out that they would go this far to try to insinuate that Marty murdered his brother and convince the Garden Grove Police to re-open the case.

Marty needs to hire himself an attorney and give his ego & narcissism a break.
  5. Anonymous Member

Hmm, let me think...
    Scientology's legal war chest = Million$$$$$$$$$$$
    Mahtay's legal war chest =1 old truck, 1 stilt house (does he even own that?), 2 shelves of Hubbard books and a visa mastercard.

They've been doing that every month, just ask a protester.
  6. Anonymous Member

Won't that make Marty look even more guilty?

If an attorney needs to be hired, Jason Beghe, or Paul Haggis, has to do it ... but at what point does Beghe and Haggis have to worry about themselves, and their careers, should Marty be convicted for the murder. We have not seen Marty's Independants/fan club offer a fund to pay for a lawyer for him.
  7. Smurf Member

Paul & Jason have nothing to do with this case nor have they admitted to assaulting and bullying others as Marty has.

Marty needs an attorney whether some conclude this makes him look guilty or not.
  8. Anonymous Member

how do we know he didn't kill his brother??? I read a lot of pages of depositions where smurf alleges murder for hire plots as well....
  9. Anonymous Member

Smurf, Gary Scharff, later recanted that; which would lead to the question often asked of Marty: "Which time were you telling the truth?"
  10. Re: OSA op on Marty Rathbun - murder suspect?

Has something been suppressed?
  11. Anonymous Member

No but you know last time Marty was in jail a few weeks ago, Beghe paid to get him out.
  12. Smurf Member

FYI - I recanted in a locked room at PAC surrounded by guards & OSA personnel (Mike Rinder, Ken Long, Charlie Earl, Rick Moxon, Elliot Abelson). Ask Rinder why I was prevented from leaving a room for 4 days while being jo-burged.

The recantations were under duress and a motion filed with the LASC weeks later declaring the recants & OSA's efforts to be null & void.

However, feel free to believe and promulgate OSA's bullshit all you want.
  13. Smurf Member

Nothing to do with the murder case.
  14. Anonymous Member

Mafiacult lawyer Elliot Abelson is a piece of shit that needs to be flushed down the toilet.
  15. pedrofcuk Member

^that is almost exactly what I was thinking!
  16. Sponge Member

The late Earle Cooley would be proud
    cooleyhell.jpg
  17. Re: OSA op on Marty Rathbun - murder suspect?

How exactly is he keeping the seat warm?

nevermind.
  18. Anon99 Member

Thank you Smurf. My thoughts precisely.
  19. xenubarb Member

Most people who conclude that wind up calling in the SWAT team, just sayin.
  20. Anonymous Member

I move that Marty be proclaimed King of Chanology.
  21. xenubarb Member

Dauphin would be more accurate.
  22. theLastAnon Member

Does it make me a bad person if I answer "yes" to your question? I could care less about Marty and his bullshit. If he were to be railroaded into a conviction based on an OSA bullshit operation, it would be the lulziest moment of ironic justice ever.

I would celebrate with some fine wine and a steak dinner. Afterwards, a nice cigar. Or blunt.

Yes, I know it's hypocritical to say this. Don't care. Fuck Marty.

But, I really don't see it happening. This is just harassment, the cult shouldn't really want this to get to the point where Marty is charged for murdering his brother. Under that situation, Marty would roll over faster than a $10 Tijuana whore to spill all he knows to the feds in order to save his ass (via immunity).
  23. Re: OSA op on Marty Rathbun - murder suspect?

So does Marty suddenly has a problem with Hubbard's 'Standard Tech' being used against him?

Obviously he still doesn't have enough of a problem with it to go to law enforcement and give detailed testimony as to why Hubbard's cult needs to be brought to justice.
  24. Anonymous Member

Whether Marty "deserves" it or not. Elliot Abelson is still the bigger asshole and i would rather see him getting debarred than Marty in prison. He has no "brainwashing" excuse, because he isn't even a Scientologist. He is just an immoral, greedy asshole.
    Cult lawyers are the ones who profit most from the whole scam and have an interest to keep it alive with all abusive policies as fair game intact, because that's the main source of their income. They are the people on the very top of the pyramid scheme.
  25. theLastAnon Member

From that thread, posted by "R.Hill":

"John Richardson ("Richardson") of Premiere Magazine, wrote that Marty Rathbun, RTC Inspector General for Ethics, and Heber Jentzsch, CSI President, claimed I was an accomplice in the tragic murder of my father 30 years ago, attached hereto as Exhibit 52 of September 1993, page 91. This is blatantly and completely false."

From Affidavit of Hana Eltringham Whitfield (8 March 1994)

"Former Scientologist Hana Whitfield wrote a letter to PREMIERE saying that after an interview with this magazine, she'd been followed by private detectives for three months, 24 hours a day. Rathbun and Jentzsch responded by calling Whitfield a CAN operative and an accomplice to a 3-year-old murder, a charge PREMIERE could find absolutely no evidence to support. 'It's totally bogus,' says Whitfield's lawyer, her voice trembling with outrage. 'They know it's false.' "

From Catcha Rising Star

---------------

Seriously, Marty attempted to link Hana Eltringham Whitfield to TWO different murders including her father.

Marty, [STRIKE]GO KILL YOURSELF PLEASE[/STRIKE] shut the fuck up. You motherfucking hypocritical loser.

Inb4theenemyofmyenemyismyfriendbullshitargumentagain
  26. subgenius Member

but either would be ok
  27. Anonymous Member

Marty is only doing what is good for him. He has done this shit to others, but when it is done to him is is soooo bad, omg! get in the car!!

It disgusts me to no end.
  28. Anonymous Member

WTF?? Nothing?? He gave Ableson until sundown ... ROFLMFAO!!

Marty lives in the Far West :p
  29. Anonymous Member

Well, IMHO, I dont think Ableson can be so full of shit. It might be true that Marty did his brother, I don't know. But if Ableson is SWATTING Marty, then more power to him, I think it is lulzy
  30. Anonymous Member

I want a book refund from Nancy Many.. she's even butt kissing King Marty..

"I was also given the hearsay that Marty was the “good guy” up lines. But now that I have spoken with him and he has helped me in a couple of tough situations, it is no longer hearsay for me to say Marty is one of the Good Guys" - Nancy Many, Aug. 13
  31. Anonymous Member

I had a multi quote all set up and I fucked it up, anyways:

if you have a beef with Marty, talk to him about it, not me.

I forgot the rest.
  32. Anonymous Member

Let's not get out of hand here. Swatting is a bit extreme. Smurf is probably right: Abelson probably took the good detective out to lunch at a very nice place, and just happened to bring up the case, and the fact that Marty has admitted to beating people while he was an RTC heavy. From what Marty's said on his blog, the detective just had a conversation with him, letting him know the case has been re-opened and that they're looking at him.

Marty knows that there hasn't actually been a crime committed, because he did this same dance around law/ethical behavior (ethical here being the traditional meaning, not the LRH meaning) when he was in the cult, but he was leading then. Now he's int the following role in this dace and he's pissed, so he's blowing smoke because he has to do SOMETHING to keep his followers placated. Just as nothing came of critics blowing smoke when he was the one doing it to them, I'm sure he's well aware nothing will come of him blowing smoke when its being done to him.
  33. Anonymous Member

This amuses me greatly, and is also very fucking true.
  34. Anonymous Member

I didn't know this.

Interesting.

No wonder Marty deleted my post to his blog a while back, where I linked to Hana Whitfield's (brilliant) speech at the Hamburg conference.
  35. Anonymous Member

Marty has often deleted posts that don't agree with him or has questioned his conduct. He's been pretty good anyways at not posting comments from those outside his Independent Scientologist group, but evidently, Mosey has let a few get in. Marty has gone back & deleted them.

Kiss Marty's ass & praise him and your comments might be posted.
  36. Anonymous Member

Or halfway agree with his posts. I think Mahty is looking for vindication, not ball sucking right now. .
  37. Anonymous Member

Rathburn needs to repent, for his own sake. And I mean that in a secular sense.

What's true for him is true for him can only last so long - I think at some point the hypocrisy will tear him to shreds. I base that on my suspicion that he truly believes he is 'doing the right thing', that there is, deep within him, a shred of morality, that lead him to his anti-DM crusade; and that the focus on DM is an artefact of the cognitive dissonance that culties become so expert at protecting.

The danger to him now comes from surrounding himself with disciples who protect him from himself and any critical self-analysis. If he just went away for a while, left all his followers behind, just maybe he would face the reality of his guilt.

Meh - I also have some vague hope he reads what we write about him...
  38. Anonymous Member

39. Re: OSA op on Marty Rathbun - murder suspect?

Yeah Marty is acting as if he just discovered what Scientology is all about. How does it feel getting some of that Hubbard Standard Tech rammed up your ass? 'll start feeling some empathy for you when you actually provide something to law enforcement that allows them to take down the cult, instead of protecting them from prosecution, Until then you and your mentor David Miscavige can go fuck yourselves.
  40. Gary Moore Member

Eh! He's already had that time and he used it to hatch his little fail plot for Co$ II and monies. Maahty stopped being cult-fucked a long time ago -he's a cunning sociopath and he doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself.