Customize

OSA op on Marty Rathbun - murder suspect?

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Smurf, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: OSA op on Marty Rathbun - murder suspect?

Please f0rward this to Rufus T. MacFirefly...and make certain that he understands it.
  2. theLastAnon Member

1) There is no confusion on what Scientology is.
    2) Miscavige is not a victim, never said that and don't believe it. So, stop.
    3) In answer to your question for evidence predating Miscavige, watch this space. I'll be back with an edit to deliver a metric fuckton of information for your brain to process.

Edit: In an effort to keep this on topic (oh hai mods), we'll focus on examples of where Hubbard did things similar to what is being done to poor Marty now (is that close enough to on topic for ya?).
  3. Re: OSA op on Marty Rathbun - murder suspect?

OK now im laughing.

There may not be any VIDEO evidence. Framing of Paulette Cooper is one glaring example shit that went down under the orders of Hubbard.

I know the word retard is bandied around alot on here but I am starting to wonder if you are actually retarded.
  4. Anonymous Member

Safe is obviously here to defend Marty and to try to derail this thread. He should go back to Marthey's Blog.

I think it is time for Modsplzbanktksbai
  5. Skeptic1337 Member

They should ban you, you book burning bigot.

When you can't handle people with differing view points is the time you should probably march down to your local cult indoctrination center and sign that billion year contract. In your case I'm sure it's just doing your A-Es :)
  6. Anonymous Member

<3 :D
  7. Triumph Member

Marty has no intentions of ever..coming clean about his past acts of &quot;dirty business&quot; in the cult, nor is he ever going to look into the truth of Hubbard's past

its just not going to happen. coming clean doesn't serve any purpose

anyone who speaks the truth about Hubbard, is low-toned in Marty eyes..someone's opinion to be squashed,suppressed and stamped out..its all boils down to a Narcissistic Homo-Novis superiority complex...ingrained into his pea sized brain. and the belief that Hubbard was something he was not.

admitting Hubbard was a petty criminal,a conman,a wife beater,and any other negative label that he so justly earned is &quot;entheta&quot; off limits. and He will continue to wear Cult blinders,and demand that others who follow blindly to do the same..

Hubbard knew what he was doing when he set out to enslave the mind..Marty is a poster child.

those viewpoints are counterintuitive to his agenda. and his cult warped rationality to interpret them to be wrong, irregardless of their legitimate court documented content. verified witnesses,evidence. and concrete proof.

facts are to be explained away/ignored..in regards to Hubbard.. .
    submitting to the will of his master..at the expense of truth and reality

Marty will continue exploiting people through their gullibility..and he uses all the mind traps hes learned from Scientology to condition himself and those who follow his blog. to avoid enturbulation or to seek out the truth.

it is still what makes Sick Marty Tick. Marty thrives on others being dumbed down by Hubbard's mindfuck

Marty is exactly the same as Miscavige...in that regard.

View attachment images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSy5ZeTtAovoSq7yBhtxdvK8Vd6YA-nl
  8. Safe Member

I'm talking about staff and some scientologists at the service orgs who have publicly acted completely stupid and even crazy. I never saw this happen at the service orgs before Miscavage. Clearly, there was not the same severe domination. The entire church is now haunted by DM's domination.

Obviously I'm not referring to the crimes of the G.O. The actual crimes of the G.O. were perhaps worse than OSA era (if you don't count the manslaughter of Lisa M, RIP), however the harassment level against critics and ex-scientologists, and the punishment and domination of active scientologists during the reign of terror of Miscavage has been far, far worse while he's been in control.

Here's a pretty good history here, IMO, of the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, and 90's ...

Perhaps, instead of arguing which historical past has been worse, the focus should stay on what's going to be done on the current situation, which is what I'm going to do instead of trying to argue with people who will even resort to the infantile low-level of writing made up quotes of me about scat. Disgusting.

These type of people actually create more enemies and creates more division when the other person could have been an ally instead. To me, that's utter stupidity.
  9. Sponge Member

Oh right, I'm sure there'd be tons of such video footage from the 70s because of course everyone walked around with this snazzy inconspicuous get-up every minute of the day didn't they?........

betamaxderp.jpg

I guess we'll have to make do with this....

10. Anonymous Member

FIFTY
  11. xenubarb Member

You are asking for something that is ridiculously impossible. The affordable digital video cameras weren't around, and analog cameras were expensive.

Rather than demand video "proof," how about you have a look at the masses of dox available that recount cult harassment. Like, oh, PAULETTE COOPER, perhaps? Who was running the cult back in the 70s? You know, Operation Snow White? Ida Camburn's cult harassment?

There's a lot of proof available. So sorry you're demanding impossible video proof when the dox lay strewn thick as autumn leaves.
  12. tippytoe Member

Please wake up to the facts. Perhaps you are unfamiliar with Hubbard's antics while on the ship Apollo? Hana Whitfield describes how Hubbard locked a 4 year old little boy in the anchor chainlocker for days:

13. Skeptic1337 Member

Oh the irony.

You know what makes me smile the most? You're still trapped in a UFO cult mentality and have no idea about it.

With friends like these Marty is bound to be a sure winner!

Postulate away these pesky people who quote exactly what you say before you edit it. I'm sure Marty is glad to have another merchant of chaos hiding in his midsts.
  14. theLastAnon Member

Now that the site is back up I was about to edit my post above with a ton of links for you (but many other anons have beaten me to that punch). Now, apparently you are altering what evidence you want, despite originally asking for "video footage of Co$ stalking and harassing critics and former church members BEFORE the David Miscavage (sic) era in the Co$?"

Now you are focusing on staff behaving "stupid and crazy" at the orgs. Besides the comedic value for asking for video of this (from an era when everyone wasn't walking around with a video camera on their phone), the point you seem to be making is that under Miscavige, the public behavior of scientology staff has become dramatically more "crazy" than under Hubbard.

Wat? The domination of members under Miscavige is worse than it was under Hubbard? You have gone completely off the rails now? We were talking about how Marty is being harassed by the cult by being accused of some sort of role in the death of his brother. But now we're talking about crazy people outside the orgs?

Edit: I just re-read your post and you come back around to harassment of critics again while wrapping it up with the "domination" and punishment of staff. Seriously, what the fuck point you are you trying so hard to not make?

Make your point more clearly please. If your point is it's worse now than under Hubbard and you are not willing to look at the evidence that demonstrates how wrong you are, then why are you here?

Oh, scat jokes. lol.

You originally said:

And why don't you want to talk about the crimes of the GO under Hubbard? Too entheta for you?
  15. Anonymous Member

L Ron Hubbard Jr. Penthouse interview
    the con is run no differently today than when L Ron ran it.

black ops,spying ,beatings,intimidation,blackmail, the list is endless.
  16. theLastAnon Member

17. Anonymous Member

What I want to know is why do you follow a guy who has admitted knowledge of and admitted that he participated in heinous crimes including physical beatings, and yet HAS NOT taken this information to a law enforcement agency?

Don't you think that the information Marty has could bring down Miscavige's empire in a heartbeat? Why hasn't he done it? Do you think maybe he might be more concerned with getting people like you to blindly follow him for his own reasons?
  18. Gary Moore Member

Can't believe I've only just read this shit!

Sorry, what part of locking a 4 year old CHILD - INFANT - BABY - in an anchor chainlocker - PERIOD - do you not find horrifying and offensive? Does that not churn your stomach because it sure as fuck does mine?!
  19. anonamus Member

Safe, you'll have to do this a 1000 times:

bartc.gif
  20. xenubarb Member

&lt;3
  21. Anonymous Member

You need to understand... they were the elite, they were to clear the planet and they would have succeeded were it not for backstabbers like Miscavige. They have sacrificed so much, money, friends, family, time and energy for this noble purpose named Scientology.

lol fools
  22. Mitsu Too Member

I have not completly made up my mind on whether or not Mahty can serve a useful purpose in deconstructing the cult of scientology. I admit to having "tested" the waters of Mahty's site and see what he would allow to be posted. It is clear that anything that could provide an opposing view to the unfallible LRH is not tolerated. I tried posting a video made by LRonHu88ard at the start of chanology on disconection;

Since the topic was on disconnection and featured the likes of Ida Camburn I thought that it might show if Mahty was open to a WOG point of view and would allow it. Nope. I always thought it was a beautiful video and might allow the Independents, who would not have been allowed to view this at the time, a glimpse of some of the reasons Anons got involved in the protest to begin with.

I am not sure how many of those Independents who post on Mahty's Blog come here or lurk but it is clear to me that YOU are not allowed to view anything on Mahty's blog that he doesn't approuve of and many of you quickly jump on the bandwagon to slam posters who Mahty has branded OSAbots, or spies, etc. The latest entry on the Blog about disconnection prouves clearly that Mahty does believe in disconnection based on the original LRH policy and not the current DM brand which quite frankly is a matter of semantics.

To Safe if you are still around I hope you are really open to true debate and stick around despite the Newbie razzing. There is a saying which says Fool me once shame on you but fool me twice shame on me. Don't fall into the same trap of Same old shit different day (SOSDD). Mahty is no messiah and while my verdict is still out on his true motivation his M.O. is still influenced by his OSA training.
  23. Anonymous Member

You're all just mad because you know scientology works.
  24. Triumph Member

Hubbard's Manual of Justice AKA part of Scientology's criminal code.
    Hubbard wrote it in 59 a year before Tiny Terror Davey was born.
    Manual of Justice

same thing Hubbard wrote and put in practice..Same thing Miscavige implemented to the letter.
    same thing Rathbun and Rinder employed while part of the cult. same thing Marty is now is implying/bawing is happening to him..

same willful actions Rinder/Rathbun condoned/and took part in. attacking Hubbards and CoS critics.

Cof$ acknowledged/verified the Manual of Justice as a legitimate Scientology document in a 1995 court case

Something Independents would like the rest of the world to ignore. you can pretend it dosen't exist..or deny its existence. the proverbial cat is out of the bag.. can't un-ring that bell...

but you look foolish. the truth is out...read it and weep. Marty ..its not something you can keep all Independents from realizing.
  25. Anonymous Member

Marty > you
  26. anonamus Member

Oh sure it works. It works to scam suckers in and part with all their money.
    And it HELPS people. It HELPS DM getting his ego polished and it HELPS making his financial status unequalled in the field of bogus religion. Just as it did LRon Hubbard.
    Just as Mathy thinks it will work for him once the dwarf has been kicked down.
  27. whoever Member

Glad you posted this, particularly because it give me a good way to get back to the part of Marty's post that struck me the most:
    He's admitting that he deliberately protected Abelson. He's only speaking out now because Abelson crossed him. Who knows how many others Marty is protecting?
  28. Anonymous Member

It also helps people to overcome all obstacles in life and regain their lost potential.
  29. Anonymous Member

I prefer these highlights:

30. anonamus Member

You forgot a few important words, OsaRonbotTroll.
    Now word clear "useless" and go post your crap at RWF instead.
  31. Rockyj Member

Vid voice over sounds like the little "Poltergeist" lady.

Just saying, as the vid may be good but a bit creepy.
  32. Rockyj Member

He's been protecting Tom Cruise & so has Rinder.
    Rinder states in Today Tonight interview that DM & TC have an
    "UN-natural relationship", WTF does that mean? :rolleyes:
  33. i'mglib Member

Interesting post.

I was sort of surprised by his post explaining the point of disconnection. I guess I shouldn't have been. He just doesn't get it.
  34. Anonymous Member

Dude, don't be that guy.
  35. JohnnyRUClear Member

This.

WHO CAN SAY HOW MANY HE'S KILLED? (inb4"Abelson")
  36. Triumph Member

so does a crutch...or a wheelchair.

it also labels people it doesn't like as degraded beings..'

it helps those who are on top of the pyramid..at the expense of those stuck down below..

it destroys lives, breaks up families...the list is endless..
  37. bAnon Member

Grab these, all your problems will go away...

E-meter.jpg
  38. Anonymous Member

Attorney Elliot Abelson has about 24 hours to avoid disbarment and the penitentiary according to Mark "Marty" Rathbun's ultimatum and deadline of "sundown" tomorrow.

What will the mafia consigliere do? It seems Scientology is totoally impotent to stop the new religious messiah, Mark C. Rathbun.

POPCORN
  39. Anonymous Member

Nothing but lies. I suggest you go to an org and learn the truth about the Church.

Seriously though guys. Seriously.
  40. Re: OSA op on Marty Rathbun - murder suspect?

oh you. give it a rest.