Customize

OSA Program to shut Tory Christman down...

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Smurf, Nov 29, 2010.

1. exOT8Michael Member

Re: OSA Program to shut Tory Christman down...

That is correct.

I know Tory got really fair gamed with all this OSA crap. Bravo to her for not caving in to the intimidation tactics, paid for with tax exempt "charity" dollars. She is a real fighter, and OSA lost that war.

I would love to see a copy of the pgm I was subjected to, along with Graham Berry, when we got slammed with abuse of the Justice system and we both got deliberately bankrupted. Marty?? Any info??
  2. Anonymous Member

3. the anti Member

from my experiences watching scientologist after all this time protesting them, i have to agree.
  4. timthephoto Member

so unless she's already posted anonymously...

INB4XENUBARB

that is all
  5. Anonymous Member

xenubarb=funnier+smarter than u

moar xenubarb!
  6. Anonymous Member

xenubarb= more sneaky+awsome thanOSA too
    wait till you see whats coming next <3
  7. subrosa Member

So far this is only something that Marty typed up. I asked him to post the ACTUAL DOCS, and was deleted. He may just be pandering to his demented 'base'.

In other words DOCS OR STFU.
  8. Gottabrain Member

It's real, Subrosa. I've spent plenty of years in the SO and seen lots of similar programs - including in the year I handled USGO finance. Neither Marty or Mike Rinder would (or could) fake this, not with such perfect coordination with what happened to Tory and with so much detail, both falsely exaggerated and real, from both her counseling folders and her life. And Tory was shown this - she most certainly would NOT fake this or lie about it or allow her name used in any sort of fake dox.

Assigning targets to her ex-husband is unbelievably disgusting, but this is what OSA does. There are obviously deletions about things private that Tory did not want published. There are also certain sections omitted, but that could be because it is a draft. I'm sure Tory can get access to the original from Marty if needed.

Though I agree, the actual dox would be better and I'd like to see Marty post them, there is too much here for there to be any question in my mind that this is legit.
  9. Anonymous Member

Well, Marty is starting to learn the concept of 'docs', but he's not quite there yet.

I wonder if he knows what a scanner is?
  10. Anonymous Member

scanners-headexplode.jpg

I think it involves OT powerz.
  11. Anonymous Member

Now that Rinder has admitted guilt, he should start making restitution for the harm he caused.
  12. Re: OSA Program to shut Tory Christman down...

Restitution? He wants people to feel sorry for him because he's now a victim to the same Gestapo tactics he was carrying out on others.

Why didn't he make this information available a few years ago? And why doesn't he release all of it now, instead of throwing out a few crumbs here and there?

How many lives has the cult destroyed since he left Scientology? And how many more will be destroyed until he finally comes clean about everything?

If he even remotely cared about these people, he wouldn't be so concerned with sheltering Hubbard from the evil policies be created to ruin the lives that stood in the way of his cult. He would be focused on not allowing what he did to people like Tory not to be done to others, rather than playing the victim of Miscavige.
  13. Anonymous Member

We don't know that this document came via Rinder, nor whether he has other dox.
  14. Anonymous Member

Thing is, maybe it's mostly computer doc nowadays. I'm assuming it's why there are no scans posted.
  15. timthephoto Member

why so much anger ITT? we've all been bugging the fuck out of them two to spill the beans for ages, and the moment they actually do spill any there's a thread full of venom :(

we should be very pleased that the MR's have made a first step
    Babbles - who'd a thought that about her?
  16. Re: OSA Program to shut Tory Christman down...

We don't but he know he is butt buddies with Rathbun and Rathbun would rather see people lose their jobs, their homes, and their families, than have the truth about Hubbard relieved. I've seen enough of this worn out Rathbun and Rinder act to know they're not interested in anything other than getting even with Miscavige and protecting Hubbard.
  17. LocalSP Member

Statute of limitations comes to mind.
  18. Anonymous Member

Quoted for truth.

I don't believe any of the actions of Rathbun or Rinder are for the benefit of those left suffering on the Bridge to Nowhere.

They seem to be displaying the same selfish mind-controlled behaviour as they were when in the Co$.

Let's see some proper dox, even if it means putting themselves in the line of fire, and they can negotiate their freedom with lawyers once they've offered up sworn testimonies that will see Miscavige in a court room charged with multiple crimes.

They fact they're still peddling Hubbard's useless tech is also telling, they're happy to blame Miscavige for everything but not the mindset of the fat slug Hubbard and his sci-fi con trick bullshit.
  19. amaX Member

^This.
  20. Jeff Jacobsen Member

One apology down, a few thousand to go.
  21. Anonymous Member

22. JohnnyRUClear Member

Yep.

Also, in the posting, it says "the room was full of me"; I think it meant "men".
  23. thesneakster Member

Do not forget for a moment that OSA has targets related to this very forum on their program to "handle" Anonymous.

Does that mean that I think any given person who expresses venom towards Mike & Marty is an OSAbot ? No. Some people still have very legitimate grievances against one or both of them.

It does mean that I firmly believe several of their sockpuppet ID's are here attempting to do what they always do: (1) derail any topic containing information they don't want talked about, (2) keep the various factions at each others throats instead of focused on Davie McSavage and company and (3) crap the place up enough that no Scientologist(tm) will want to stay long enough to get properly informed of the truth about C of $ and McSavage.

The Sneakster
  24. thesneakster Member

Yes, you are almost certainly correct, as Tory has told that story before.

The Sneakster
  25. Anonymous Member

The best thing about Marty is that he always supplies tons of dox, and you (or the media, or anyone else) don't have to take what he's saying purely on trust.
  26. pedrofcuk Member

Well, IMO, Marty comes out of this smelling of shite.

Magoo comes out of this smelling slightly more saintly, give her the Mother Theresa award for saving and warning scilons or something.
  27. Anonymous Member

I hadn't realized it was a typo. I understood it as meaning she needed to lose weight.
  28. pooks Member

Marty has yet to actually provide the dox on this. He's retyped and edited the original. Let's see a pdf file of this with the parts Tory wants removed blacked out.

Dox or STFU applies here.
  29. Re: OSA Program to shut Tory Christman down...

Agree. This concerns me a little. Why wouldnt you scan and black out the sensitive stuff?

This as it stands cannot be believed.
  30. xenubarb Member

I thought it meant she'd moved her anchor points to each corner of the room to occupy a larger universe.
  31. Smurf Member

Puh-lease. You're talking about the self-obsessed heir apparent to Scientology, here.

annoyed2.jpg
  32. Re: OSA Program to shut Tory Christman down...

Where the fuck are these docs? How about providing a link to these "dox" so everyone else can look at them, instead of keeping their location a secret.
  33. subrosa Member

Not trying to spread hate, not an OSAbot I just believe that Marty being an OSAbot for years could have simply made the whole thing up possibly in an attempt to get Tory on the boat with $cientology 2.0

DOX or STFU really applies here.
  34. Anonymous Member

Tons of dox?

Are you confusing Martyleaks with Wikileaks?
  35. Anonymous Member

The sarcasmatron just went to red...
  36. Anonymous Member

CoS certainly is a very "ethical" organization. I'm sure the folks in OSA and in the Sea Organization in general are very proud to be part of such a crazy group that is targeting people just for speaking their mind and which is plotting underhanded stuff to get people to lose their job, to cut them off from support and to mess with their heads. Be proud of yourself as it may be all you have left, but keep in mind that you are failures on a human level. Leave now and try to regain some dignity in yourself and in the way you treat others. Or don't leave and go down along with your ethical group.
  37. Re: OSA Program to shut Tory Christman down...

It went more than red, I smashed it against the wall and then proceeded to club it with a baseball bat
  38. Anonymous Member

I understand everyone thinks this should have happened a long time ago. I agree. However..
    I just read an apology from Rinder and Rathbun to Tory and others. It is a small step in the right direction.
  39. Anonymous Member

It's like donating a dime to a project that's going to cost a million dollars. M & M have the ability to do a whole lot more but they are afraid of being charged criminally for their direct role in criminal behavior.

In other others, they remain major cowards.