Customize

OSA Program to shut Tory Christman down...

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Smurf, Nov 29, 2010.

1. exOT8Michael Member

Re: OSA Program to shut Tory Christman down...

Yes. I want to see any Black Ops dox on me (Michael Pattinson) and/or Graham Berry.
    Next OSA staff tp be forwarding dox or blowing, please oblige. Thx.
  2. Smurf Member

Yup. This was typical OSA (coordinated & implemented with Mike Rinder's OK). I received a "receipt" as well in an unmarked envelope with a Virginia postmark.

Schwarz made the incident a rallying cry to denounce perverts.. and I was one of her favorites (besides being a Nazi Mindcontroller by inserting remote-controlled ants in people's ears went they weren't looking.)

Gerry Armstrong--Scientology's Black Propaganda and Black Ops
  3. Gottabrain Member

^^ I believe Tory has more friends and allies from a multitude of different groups than any other ex or protestor. Many of which are not even ex's. She is very loved and if there were someone out there in the position to help and willing to take a risk to help an ex, it would be for Tory.

My personal view is someone wanted to help her out and decided MR's site was the best place for it. Why not? It is quoted on all the other sites when he has something worthwhile to say. (Not that that's often)

And I am also annoyed, aggravated and peeved that the original dox were not scanned. Aren't we all?
  4. Smurf Member

I doubt Marty has the original dox. He either received a draft of the order or he formatted the document based on intel he received from another source.
  5. Holl Anon Member

Babbles has posted another hilarious entry on her blog:

ILoveMyOriginalMartyBlog
  6. OTBT Member

Whoa, holy shit, Babbles is pissed. Really pissed. I haven't seen her this riled up in a long time.

Super extra-long multi-posting extravaganza.

7. Anonymous Member

Would she really sue the love of her life?
  8. Anonymous Member

moar leaks danm indis/freezoner grap
  9. Ogsonofgroo Member

No kidding! Wow, been a busy bit o' woo-woo that one.
    At least when she's occupied like that we know all the kittens in her home state are safe for a while XP
    Good frikken Gourd!
  10. Anonymous Member

Exactly. It is clearly an effort to protect themselves and the doc. But, like everything else that they do, it is a foot bullet. To put that there and suggest an attorney was involved in, and had knowledge of ongoing criminal acts, puts that attorney at risk of ethical and possibly criminal action. And it would not ultimately prevent the document from being used therefore.
  11. Anonymous Member

12. OTBT Member

ILoveMyOriginalMartyBlog

Babbles just added yet another entry ^ on this topic.

M&M really kicked a hornets nest. She's still frothing at the mouth about it.
  13. Anonymous Member

So I guess they don't know where he got this information either. For a guy that walked away from the cult with nothing, he took black ops material about a housewife/volunteer who's job was to get critics into flame wars and blew 6 years earlier, with him. - I don't buy it. Good fact checking village voice.

Not digging any article that doesn't say Marty is still practicing Scientology.
  14. Anonymous Member

And she's posting on ARS again!
  15. OTBT Member

She must be really pissed then. She swore off posting an ars quite a while ago, IIRC.

I noticed in her latest blog entry, she went digging into ars archives to re-post old stuff.

/ edit

Yup, she's back on ars. She starts here, goes on a long rant a few posts down

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_thread/thread/d40c732934741c3e?hl=en#

16. Smurf Member

"He probably deleted it now to make me wrong (and wonders that I despise him in the meantime as much as Neal Warren aka Greg Hall or Garry Scarff)"

Ah, shit. Babbles still hates me.

laughing.gif
  17. whosit Member

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Tory gets a nice thread posted on Marty's bullshit blog (Hey Marty, stop being a pussy and go to the FBI with everything you have) with something that should be turned over to law enforcement. Maybe all the Marty dick suckers here would realize that the cult would be taken down if he went to law enforcement with actual doxs.

Funny how Marty started to pander to Tory, after Tory started lying again.

Tory, knock it off.

Marty, your a worthless piece of shit until you actual go and make up for all the abuses that you have screwed over other people with

I will await my ban.

Operation Clambake Message Board • View topic - Locked threads? Is OCMB destined to go the way of WWP?
  18. DeathHamster Member

Assuming that's her. If she did have a backdoor program installed on the PC that was gifted to her after she was kicked out of the library (which is what I observed), then all her (many) accounts were compromised.
  19. OTBT Member

Hmmm, her IP in one of the headers is located in Sweden. Maybe she's using TOR again?
  20. DeathHamster Member

21. Anonymous Member

There is something I wouldn't care for "dox". That's simple: Their own accounts of what they did or participated into themselves. Why does it have to be only about what some other people did. How about what *they* did themselves? This puzzles me.
  22. Anonymous Member

wat?
  23. Anonymous Member

Oh Hai there!

I could tell you I was fishing with M & M and they did not use any bait during this video, that is was just a set up. In fact, the background is a set... just to throw OSA off! They are really in Clearwater when that video was formed.

Do you see?

Anyone can say anything on the internet...documentation is better.

I am wasting my time, I know.
  24. Anonymous Member

I'm just saying I want them to share details with the world of what *they* know re. OSA ops. Their *own* detailed accounts. Just like Andre Tabayoyon's detailed account of his insider's knowledge, etc. Surely they know a lot about who got targeted in what OSA ops, right? A lot of what we know about Scientology also came from insiders' accounts, so how about *their* insiders' accounts re. OSA ops. I don't need documents for that, just having them going on the record would be quite good.
  25. Anonymous Member

^this.

making deals with devils never works. you eventually have to clean their mess up, too.
  26. Anonymous Member

Docs are better.

Them going on the record about things outside the statute of limitations is meaningless. I want them to provide info where it is justified (keeping in mind most of the crimes of the CoS are in the imagination of critics, because the cult normally has legal justification for being sleezy) but I also want them to provide docs if they can't point out where they can be found.

No convictions of crimes are going to happen when a few moonbats who still practice a ritual of fantasist past life auditing start talking about unprovable crimes 20 years ago. Auditing prevents people from being able to tell what is real from what is imaginary. We need docs.
  27. xenubarb Member

Okay, I am confuse.

Babbles love Rathbun.
    Smurf loved Rinder, but has dumped him for Tommy Davis.
    And everybody hates DM.
  28. Anonymous Member

One doesn't exclude the other, they are actually complementary. Insider accounts are key to Scientology exposure. Read Tabayoyon's or Ottmann's affidavits, and see if you feel like joining Scientology. It's not all about prosecution, it's about making it known what it goes on behind the religious veil, and especially, who got targeted, in what manner.
  29. Anonymous Member

Oh and I forgot to add, insiders' accounts create a track record of events, people, time, location. Eventually you can cross-references a lot, and this help in seeing the big picture down the road, quite useful even if not prosecutable. I can't figure for the life of me why would somebody find these accounts useless.
  30. Anonymous Member

Never felt like joining Scientology. Read (or watch) the Fishmen affidavits and tell me that unprovable statements from ex scientologists hold water.

You don't sound confused to me, that sounds pretty much right.
  31. Anonymous Member

32. Re: OSA Program to shut Tory Christman down...

Steve Fishman claimed to have fucked his Aunt Eva's poodle named Coco, I have no reason to doubt the man since the e-meter confirmed it

Lonesome Squirrel - Steven Fishman - Chapter 11
  33. Anonymous Member

Fishman himself is not considered a reliable source. But I think the poster was referring to the affidavits that came out of the Fishman cases. A lot of the content of these have been substantiated over time. As an example, in 1994, Tabayoyon talked about the carpet of flowers ordered by Miscavige for Cruise/Kidman. This has been also related by other exes since then. So if the a lot of content of Tabayoyon's is confirmed over time by others, than we end up we a reliable source, and the content can't just be dismissed as easily. This is why detailing events, people, locations, time is very important in my opinion.
  34. Nancy Beazley Member

What ever happened to Steven Fishman? Is he still around?
  35. Anonymous Member

I won't comment on Headly or Pignotti, But Nancy would probably agree with me. She admits she was driven crazy by the cult to the point of a nervous breakdown. She was probably not far from the Fishmen mentality at one point and I am happy that she is feeling better now.

I was responding to a person who said that Marty needs to go to the authorities, and docs are not required and implied they were unimportant. I replied that docs are important to people going to the authorities.

Marty and his followers are obviously giving extremely onesided recollections of accounts and it is obvious that the information they are releasing is only to smear DM (not that I object)

I think we agree that even without docs he should state what he knows publicly so others who experienced similar things can confirm it or call him on his bullshit. So YES it is fine if you tell "your story" with out docs that in many cases is helpful to an individual ex. But when you want to tell people about R-6 , Xenu, and R2-45 you probably want docs to back it up. (and not say things like Quintin Hubbard was R2-45'd cuz he liked the dick or DM shot and killed his mother - in - law, or OT VII says Jesus was a pedophile, when OTIII says he didn't exist. Because these things are promoted by people who are as crazy as fistmen was.)

We have plenty of docs capable of preventing people from wanting to join Scientology . So who is missing the point ?
  36. subgenius Member

"
    "Recall a secret", Nancy commanded.

"I once had sex with my Aunt Eva's dog Coco", I said. "She was a black poodle. Hey, that's not fair! It's not a secret anymore!"

"Your needle is floating", she replied, indicating that the E-Meter was registering complete agreement with what I had told her.

"Yeah, I remember I had a real good time", I added.
    "

As Lenny Bruce would say, "Hey, I was drunk, I met her in the yard."

I propose that fucking a poodle shall henceforth be forever known as a "Fishman".
  37. subgenius Member

Not only that, but who the fuck would lie about something like that?
    Lying to deny it, yes.
    Lying to admit to it? Hardly.
    Steve Fishman now gets my respect as the most honest man on earth.
    (Honest, but quite delusional at times.)
  38. subgenius Member

Inquiring minds want to know.
    A cookie for the first correct answer with dox.
  39. Anonymous Member

Did OSA make her shake the moose?
  40. Anonymous Member

I think someone has already dubbed it a Moxon.

According to Roberts Rules of order you will need someone to second the motion and a 2/3 majority to amend it.