Customize

OSA PUBLICLY Threatens All Ex-Scilons with De-classifying Their PC Folders!!!

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonynamefag, Jun 21, 2009.

1. LarryBren Member

Re: OSA PUBLICLY Threatens All Ex-Scilons with De-classifying Their PC Folders!!!

I am SO glad this is out so publically now. I have said for a couple of years how David Miscavige used personal "confessional" files of others to publically embarrass them (Gerry Armstrong and David Mayo for example).

As for DM/OSA threatening the rest of us Exes with such stuff, well hell DM go for it.

I'm your huckleberry.

2. Anonymous Member

Re: OSA PUBLICLY Threatens All Ex-Scilons with De-classifying Their PC Folders!!!

He has written 9 or 10 articles on that site. I think he may actually be a Scientologist. He goes on and on and on in the comments of each article, arguing various points in ways that do not necessarily bring lulz or highlight insanity.

3. none given Member

Releasing those files sounds like a great way for them to get sued.
  4. Anonymous Member

From what I understand.

PC Files - allegedly confidential

Ethics Files - may be used against you

There is a difference. When I was in I was told that my confessions during Ethics handlings could be used against me.
  5. Obi-Wan-anon Member

So how many ex-sci have asked for their ethics file, only to be told that the file is the property of the "church", and that the information in the file is treated the same way as a confession?

IANAL, but if the cult made promises about the secrecy of the files, they just breached any verbal (or written and signed) contract they had by selectively releasing information IN A PUBLIC FORUM (i.e, the newspaper article).

They weren't released at the request of any legal authority (the cops didn't ask to see them), rather they were released to be used in defense of accusations against the cult (these ex-members are making statements about us, and we'll use their confessionals to discredit them).

This action by the cult sets a precident - one that ex-sci's might be able to exploit. They're treating one class of ex-sci's differently as other ex-scis.

Either ex-scis can sue for damages for releasing the confessionals, or sue not having theirs released.
  6. Anonymous Member

Another point we've been missing, do you think that Scilons will be lining up for auditing now that they know the information is not sacrosanct and will be used against them if CoS deems necessary?

Hear that? Its the sound of wallets slamming shut.

They make our job so easy...LOL!
  7. Obi-Wan-anon Member

I'm assuming that by "used against you", they meant for INTERNAL cult proceedings. If anyone outside the cult asked for the same info, they'd have pulled the "sacred confessional" line.

Still a double standard. Can't have both.
  8. Obi-Wan-anon Member

The deeply entrenched will still pay. They've convinced themselves that as far as the cult is concerned "never gonna give you up..."

The newer ones may have a second thought about the info they give. And some of the weaker members may be reluctant about what they say in "confession".

This is why the story about the releasing of the files need to be spread worldwide, to as many news sources as necessary.
  9. Scammed Member

They could use my ethics confessions against me publicly.
  10. webkilla Member

this is even more epic than the SP times article...

epic footbullet is epic!
  11. anonsoldier Member

I have to agree that Jack is a Scilon sock. If he's one of us, he's doing a masterful job of trolling because he's been coming down pro-Scientology in all of his rants, and tends to use their language style rather often. I think he's an OSA sock, and this is their counter-spin attempt to try and get their stats back up. Never mind hundreds and hundreds of sites have reprinted the original article across the net. That's how many lines multiplied by how many sites = WAAAAAAAAAAAAY downstat.
  12. YAHRLY Member

srsly who here could be clever enough to pull of impersonating a scifag that well?
  13. JohnnyRUClear Member

Not buying it, but would utterly love to be wrong on this one. If that's actually Scilon failaganda... LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLZ.
  14. anmoyunos Member

So wait, Miscavage is available for them to interview in July?

I do hope they get on this.
  15. YAHRLY Member

again:

this has to be legit because none of us are clever enough to impersonate a scifag that well
  16. moses Member

Here is a policy reference about the confidentiality of pc and ethics folders.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Even by their own standards, they are no longer practicing Scientology.

To paraphrase Pogo,

"We have met the squirrels, and he is us!" :)
  17. NotMike Member

Should the SP Times article be passed around the Gossip rags websites as proof that the Scientologists use their private files as blackmail?
  18. Scammed Member

It may be the HCO sec checks which have less protection. Because I was an illegal pc I was told to my face by the ethics officer that my confessions could be used against me. Did I misunderstand? I dunno. It's been a long while.

I hope I'm wrong and that all confessions are protected (not that I trust organized crime anyways).
  19. Anonymous Member

20. Anonymous Member

I have read that before. I think every public Scilon should be shown this footbullet, and be told that their auditing confessionals are only used to blackmail them if they decide to leave the cult.
  21. Anonynamefag Member

Think we can report this to someone? This is blatant blackmail. Even simply flagging this rant could be enough.
  22. Snake Member

Most relevant response to OP.
  23. 3rdMan Member

This. Has any of this been forwarded to the press?
  24. Anonynamefag Member

St. Petersburg Times Online: Opinion

You can contact them here, but it requires home address and whatnot. It'd be best if a namefag did it.
  25. Anonymous Member

i just harpooned Ed Schultz from MSNCB's "The Ed Show". maybe he would be interested
  26. eddieVroom Member

THIS

Methinks they've just set their "religious confidentiality" veil on fire with napalm.
  27. Anonynamefag Member

Definitely. This is a foot-Death Star superlaser.
  28. YAHRLY Member

and you know even if it WAS an Anon who posted this , imagine the fun DM is having tryingto find out who DID post this
  29. Re: OSA PUBLICLY Threatens All Ex-Scilons with De-classifying Their PC Folders!!!

Are you talking about the most ethical group on the planet?
  30. Anonymous Member

What's hysterical is that if it was actually a Scilon, the upstat might not last very long once there's a cop somewhere looking to charge someone with blackmail.
  31. CantPickaName Member

confidential or not its scummy

REAL religions would react thusly

Catholic..."We will pray for them"

Jews...."Only God may judge us"

Muslim..."Peace be unto them"

Buddist...something spiritual and profound

Scientology...We will CRUSH you!! We know where you live!!! We will tell all your secrets!! YOU WILL RUE THE DAY!!!
  32. Anonymous Member

Mormons: Never mind that, wanna join us?
  33. Anonynamefag Member

Hey, guys, I'm trying to go back to the page where this originally was, and I'm getting a Timeout. Can someone else try to go? Did they actually delete this?
  34. Anonymous Member

bump for rave 404'd
  35. Anonymous Member

36. Re: OSA PUBLICLY Threatens All Ex-Scilons with De-classifying Their PC Folders!!!

There is a lot of audio here. I am going to try to pull it all off and put in mp3. Got about 10 minutes of it already. Tommy Davis is insane. He also points to a camera at one point and says something "like look at me"... I think there may be video footage somewhere which is even more inflamatory than the audio. I am glad Tommy does PR. He shows the true face of the inner circle of Scientology.
  37. Anonynamefag Member

We should make a Tommy Davis Greatest Hits compilation video.
  38. Re: OSA PUBLICLY Threatens All Ex-Scilons with De-classifying Their PC Folders!!!

You don't srsly believe he is "cured" of being gay????

Lulz

For sure he loves his wife, just because you're gay doesn't mean you hate women and children...LOL
  39. Anonynamefag Member

Didn't John Travolta say that Scientology cured his homosexual thoughts?
  40. Anonymous Member

Although the "Miscavige outraged at Wikipedia" statement fooled many... ;^)