Customize

OSA surveillance camera on Mike Rinder's home; OSA collecting his garbage

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

From Marty's blog.

Obsessed Stalker – David Miscavige

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/12/18/obsessed-stalker-david-miscavige/

See videos at Marty's blog. WordPress videos will not embed.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Wouldn't he be trespassing when he investigated the "bird house"? And then damage to property?

There's much easier ways to fry cameras from a distance.
  4. Anonymous Member

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/12/18/obsessed-stalker-david-miscavige/#comment-244848
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Camera was already unplugged. I have little pity for Rinder but pony-tail boy shit bricks LOL

Oh dear little David Miscavige, are you worried in case Rinder tells the feds what happened to your wife?
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

Funny how these people who know they're going to be watched, get homes easy to monitor.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

That's soon going to be an unemployed man in a Santa hat if Rinder reports him, which I hope he does.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

When the tables are turned, it's not quite as fun, is it....
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. RightOn Member

Garbage going through garbage
    same shit different day
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

License plate of car BERR22
  12. Anonymous Member

Miscavige employs long-haired dope smoking PIs. Isn't that a bit out-PR?
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. snippy Member

Budget cuts.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Yeah, all the dough must go to Ideal mOrgues.
  15. RightOn Member

I don't get the bird house thing. Could it be that the house just has a camera pointed towards the street for security? Why did Rinder have the right to go on their property and disconnect it? Didn't he talk to the people who live there? or am I missing something?
  16. Anonymous Member

"One day the orgs will say what is legal."
  17. Anonymous Member

There appears to be a couple of people talking in the video possibly one of the homeowners. The fake birdhouse looks like it's on one property line the one used to access it, but is described as being for a home next door to the right. The camera placement doesn't seem as though it was for security purposes because of where it is placed.

It looks like one person asked an unsuspecting neighbor to place the covert birdhouse then rinder figured it out. Followed by the video with multiple witnesses where he disconnects the camera. I don't care for MorM however he does know legal so I'm sure we are not seeing the whole video just parts of it.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

inb4fuckmikerindersquad
  19. RightOn Member

M&M should report all the times they did survelaince/fair game and who their victims were for all the years that they were in the COS.
    The fair game they are experiencing now, doesn't hold a candle to the years of torture they put people through. Back when the victims had no video cameras rolling or were not able to use the net to expose them.
    • Agree Agree x 5
  20. Anonymous Member

Karma bites.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  21. Anonymous Member

Well that hair certainly isn't upstat.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. DeathHamster Member

I saw network cables. I assume that one of the neighbors was conned into plugging in a PI PC and giving it an Internet connection. Before pulling the plug on the camera, I'd get the neighbor's permission to haxor that PC. (At the very least, get the PI's IP address.)
    • Like Like x 3
  23. Anonymous Member

Easier for Miscavige to plausibly deny... "I would certainly never hire someone looking like that!"
  24. RightOn Member

quoting myself to add to it rather than editing
    Since Marty claims "other people did things for him" in the last article with Sappell or he forgot what happened or whatever flavor he wants to use for whatever interview....
    if this is case, then why don't him and Rinder report all the fair game cases they were involved in?
    It would certainly do a number on the COS. Having some of the victims colaborate with their reportings? BAZINGA! That would be the icing on the cake. Wouldn't it?

but no, they just leak little bits of stuff here and ever so slowly. If they wanted to take down DM and the COS they prolly could have already. But then of course they would be dragged into those court cases.
    The amount of info they sit on makes me sick. And while they sit, another person goes hungry, another person is fair gamed, another is sleep deprived, another dies from not having proper medical attention, another family is disconnected, another family suffers financial collaspe.
    They want the general public and their sheeple to belive that they actually give a damn about the victims and also the future victims of the COS.
    How about all the new NOI members? Guess they don't care about that either.
    They refuse to tell all they know, so they are STILL supporting the crimes and abuses of the COS whether they believe it or not.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

They are supporting the crimes and abuses of COS because they hope to be in charge of them someday. If they nuke the motherchurch, likely there would be no pieces to pick up and who could do that anyway from jail or the anomynity of the wittness protection program?

The fuckers are hedging their bets. It is plain from the comments of their followers that the traditions os SP/disconnection/fair game/KSW lie not far under the surface of the 'indie' movement.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  26. Tourniquet Member

They've painted themselves into a corner, and they know it well.
  27. wolfbane Member

Or that house is/was rented out to the PIs watching Rinder.
  28. DeathHamster Member

Okay, say what you want about Rinder, but that's funny shit!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

But, see, you have to have TWO sets of garbage... one with the troll garbage for Scientology, and the other which you toss in the trunk of your car and deposit elsewhere yourself, or better yet, burn legally somehow.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  30. DeathHamster Member

Rinder says not.
    • Like Like x 3
  31. Anonymous Member

Still using that cult lingo.
  32. DeathHamster Member

And very familiar with old tricks that PI's use.
  33. RightOn Member

he is still in a cult
  34. RightOn Member

no doubt
  35. Anonymous Member

True, they can't disavow PTS/SP/disconnection, without violating KSW.
    A non-squirrel squirrel group, first evah.
  36. RightOn Member

they don't.
    I am sure you saw the FB rules posted by Steve Hall's wife posted somewhere on WWP?
    Disconnection and speech suprression is alive and well in that group and they proved it by posting those rules.
    And Marty also proves speech suppression by monitoring the comments on his site and not allowing a lot of comments. Mind you he has the right to do so. And I am sure he gets alot of nasty comments. ButI am talking about comments that may make his sheeple think too much or show him in the wrong light.
    The FB page does also does not allow any crticial comments about Marty.
    It's their way or the highway
  37. Anonymous Member

Indeed.
    "Critical thinking" is anathema in Scientology, either flavor.
    It's in part because of the definition they use for "critical"; i.e., if you're "critical" of something or someone, you must have done something bad to that thing or person. "Critical thoughts" are bad thoughts and indicate a need for Security Checking on the E-meter.
  38. Jeff Jacobsen Member

that's a somewhat boring compilation of the PI's that followed me around in Clearwater during the LMT years. I'd go out in the neighborhood looking for them. 5:15 is my main stalker, Christopher Nelson, who fell asleep while waiting for me to leave.

I assume Mike Rinder was in charge of all this.

and here's a bit more info; http://www.lisamcpherson.org/cos/followed.htm
    • Like Like x 2
  39. Anonymous Member

Did they follow you into your psychiatrist's office?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  40. Jeff Jacobsen Member

No, but they came in and took photos of me when I was getting my hair cut.
    • Funny Funny x 4