Customize

OSA surveillance camera on Mike Rinder's home; OSA collecting his garbage

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

2. YouSeeNothing Member

Only thing that worked for my cynical friends was the money/crime angle. Operation Snow White and their crimes against the wog world were enough to get them to take a second look.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

The crime angle hasn't worked as well for me. People think law enforcement should handle criminal matters. They don't feel it's their place to play judge and jury.

But if I say that a lot of Scientology's shenanigans are legal although not ethical, I can get some to understand why public education about Scientology is important. Public opinion makes a difference when we're talking about ethical rather than legal issues.

Example:

Me: Do you think it's right that they're going through this guy's trash looking for something embarrassing?
    Them: Is it legal to do that?
    Me: Yes, it is. But do you think it's right? How would you feel if someone were doing that to you?
    Them: Oh it would freak me out!
    Me: I know, right?
    • Like Like x 2
  4. YouSeeNothing Member

Bah, just disconnect from your friends. :)

I keed, I keed. Good point on crime angle. As a matter of fact, the friends I was relating to were police officers. It just might require that you determine what makes your friend tick and utilize one of the many crimes of the cult that suits their interest. Try crimes against wogs for law enforcement friends--I went the Catholic route with my FBI friend and introduced him to Kyle Brennan's story, it was heartbreaking.

TL;DR: Tailor your pitch to the individual.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

Brainwashing is brainwashing, no matter which flavor.

18 or 20 years of it is just too much... but, of course, you have to do it to them while they're young. If one were to wait until someone were grown-up for them to choose a religious belief, they might choose none, because they're all full of fail and fables.

Religion is the all-time great tool of social control. If you can make people profess a belief in the supernatural, invisible friends and the like, you can also make them believe that God favors one nation over another, and then you get the dysfunction of society, such as we have today.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. wolfbane Member

Same here, and as stated in other responses - it's the kids in the Sea Org and what the children born into it are exposed to after being deprived of a proper education. That seems to be the big button that gets people to pay attention, take notice and become mild manner Scientology-watchers whenever a media shitstorm kicks up.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

Maybe part of the public ed issue for me is, I don't live near any Scientologists, Orgs, or Missions. So most of the stuff at wwp and all the stuff at esmb comes off as way too insider-ish --e.g., a joke about Miscavige being short would be a huge footbullet. It would cause people to wonder why I care so much about somebody's height. "Oh you don't like that guy? Okayyy...." as they back away slowly from the crazy person.

I don't think I've talked about the crappy education at Scientology schools. But I'm pretty sure people would say, "So don't they get reported to their state departments of education? Don't their students have to pass the same achievement tests as everybody else?" Then I'm back to, "Not my job to worry about [enforcement agency's problem]."

Which brings me back to Fair Game. People know what fair play is. They know what it means to let someone have their say. It's part of their identity in this part of the country where town meetings are an established tradition.

If Fair Game were simply some bad behavior a group indulged in, that wouldn't be enough. What hits home is idea that personal attack is necessary within Scientology because reality *is*agreement. That and real evidence of Scientologists trying to "dead agent" people, or spying and digging for dirt in order to extort someone's silence, that sticks.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Obviously if I'm trying to convince a Mormon or a Witness that Scientology is potentially a threat to our shared democratic values, that is neither the time nor the place for criticism of religion generally.
  9. Anonymous Member

You're fucking up my public education strategy a little bit, because you are arguing that Fair Game is okay sometimes. That dilutes the punch of my message, which is that we can't let a large, wealthy organization bully people just for speaking out. That puts us all at risk.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. anon walker Moderator

Especially with Tom Cruise missiles...
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

IMHO anything that pisses off the MRs is a good think. Forgive my lack of love for those fucks, but they did and continue to do a shiton of crap against humanity and they need to pay, one way or another. Any of those “Freezoners” or “indies” or “culties” or “churchies” need to go down (metaphorically speaking)
  12. Anonymous Member

Sorry to say, but you work with a bunch of culties. Not scis, but culties. It's gonna be a hard sell to get them interested because of their percieved persecution, they'll pretty much always sympathize with sci because they are the underdogs like themselves and their churches have many of the same features (JW: disconnection, Mormons: church businesses, etc).

Now if you can get the christfags fired up about god implants, maybe you'll get somewhere.
  13. anonymous612 Member

If it helps the person who was talking about getting their friends interested, I have never ever failed with http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com. Ever. There's something about it that causes just an instant gut reaction of "OH HELL NO." I think it's because so many of the people mentioned in the video weren't Scientologists, so there's a bit of a "YOU COULD BE NEXT" effect.

But seriously, usually I just have to send them that link and the next thing I hear from them is "so where do you get those v for vendetta masks, anyway?"

So basically you're saying Scientology would be a more effective cult if they weren't a cult.

What about using the cadet org for manual labor etc etc?

http://www.xenu-directory.net/mirrors/www.whyaretheydead.net/childabuse/
    http://www.themostdedicatedscientologistintheworld.com/

Manchester_s_030412.jpg
    • Winner Winner x 3
  14. Anonymous Member

No love necessary - just keep your eye on the TARGET.
  15. Mutante Member

Is there a Livestream available from OSAcam yet? We need a substitute video clown until Barrett returns.
  16. Anonymous Member

They don't preach at me and I'm not sure how committed people are to their churches. A couple seem serious but a lot swear and tell dirty jokes and seem pretty cool. I think church is a social support for most of them.
  17. Anonymous Member

Religion is the opiate of the masses.
    Time for Ibogaine LOL
  18. Anonymous Member

^^^ Needs much more Xenu.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. TheSneekster Member

You don't need to quiet so hard on them. It's not their fault
  20. Ibogaine has been used as an all natural Shamanistic religion for thousands of years.
  21. Anonymous Member

Since you didn't (our aren't) the sneakster with the password=fail.
    go away, and in case you are wondering...yes we know who you are.
    SO Much Fun to be Had.
    Just sayin.'
  22. rickybobby Member

And for goodness' sake, if you want us to believe you are the Sneakster, do a better job with the spelling. Say what you will about him, he doesn't make basic spelling mistakes. C'mon, don't insult us! Step up your game!
    • Like Like x 3
  23. rickybobby Member

Unless..... YOU know that WE know that you AREN'T the Sneakster.... you sneaky bastard....
    • Like Like x 1
  24. wolfbane Member

ITT, trolls becoming bored with trolls trolling trolls. Evolution at its finest.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Not an "independent" scientologist but...
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

Dox, or part the Red Sea.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

The Aztecs used all natural human sacrifice in their religion.
  28. TheSneekster Member

Imitation is the best form of flattery. He must have a boner for me.

Michael A. Hobson
    Scientologist OT 8
    • Funny Funny x 1
  29. OK, can we have the singing Sneaksters over on this side, and the dancing Sneaksters over there ->
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

let’s have more Rathbun and Rinder sock puppets or even more Anons posting as them so the lulz can ensue. I am bored!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

LOL just read his latest article … he bitches about people calling others SPs or PTS or whatever. MARTY RATHBUN complaining that others put labels on people!!! ROFLMFAO!!!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Well, Hubbard was a bigger SP than even Miscavige, so all Scientologists are technically PTS.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  33. wolfbane Member

While that is absolutely hilarious in regards to his over the top "Scientology, Inc." Black PR campaign against DM, it's also an interesting development on a smaller level. Recognizing the harmful impact of labels is a sign of indoctrinated cult members waking up to the "loaded language" aspect of the negative influences they were under.

I'm not saying that Marty actually is waking up, nor that it is even possible for him to fully wake up from the Hubbard mind fk. But it's an interesting twist to see him going there.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

Marty's the world's biggest SP. Just thought I'd remind everyonoe.

ML,

David Miscavige
    • Funny Funny x 3
  35. Anonymous Member

You forgot disgruntled apostate.
  36. Anonymous Member

I am getting sick and tired of fucking marty-dicksuckers showing up here being “funny” or trying to agree with us *cough*Hobson*cough*. Go poison marty’s blog and leave this place alone, faggots.
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

But then who will OSA play with?
  38. RightOn Member

themselves?
    the only thing they have in common with Anons
    (frequent fapping)
  39. Anonymous Member

cracks me up that marty bitches about labeling people while labeling people lol

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1