Customize

OSA Suspends yet another Youtube Account

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by iaxiloll, Sep 5, 2008.

1. iaxiloll Member

OSA Suspends yet another Youtube Account

Well once again I am down, my youtube account has been terminated due to the "scientology child labor exposed" clips. I ll give it a weeks rest then I┬┤ll be up again. With all my old stuff and some new ones. OSA sucks. It only lasted 5 or six weeks and it is the second time. But all the shit is backed up on my hd. I had 70,000 hits in 6 weeks. This one is still up though. Show some lurve before it is gone too.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-general-discussion/scilon-youtube-channel-26614/

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media/massive-youtube-strikes-megaling-thread-28201/
  2. Re: OSA Suspends yet another Youtube Account

WTF! How can they suspend an account for those clips? Just in case they hit, I've got all my channels fully backed up and ready to go up again at a moments notice.
  3. iaxiloll Member

Re: OSA Suspends yet another Youtube Account

The clip has been taken off several channels but it is still to be found on the tube. I has also taken off this one.

YouTube - DeliciousCake150308's Channel

Well look what we haz here. Sekrit, banned Scilon cleeps. Download at will. Copy and paste Channel before eet ees banned. 11 videos have already been removed how is that possible?

SUBSCRIBE!! VIEW, 5*****, AND KOMENTZ NAO GO GO GO GO FAGGOTS I SAID NAO!!!

YouTube - Human Rights Video: Born Free and Equal

YouTube - Human Rights Video: Born Free and Equal 2
  4. Matilda Member

OSA=A Lie
  5. iaxiloll Member

I also wanted to get in touch with commentopenner, his second anti scilon account has also been hit.
  6. QAnon Member

Don't whine, bitch, and moan. Get the videos to me, either from an active ling or mail them to qanonchicago@gmail.com. We'll get them back up. We'll get them viewed. And if he tries to take them down with bullshit DMCA claims, then I'm filing a counter-claim. It's as simple as that.

Anon does not fucking whine. Anon acts.
  7. iaxiloll Member

I am just getting the word out. It is a compliment to have an account shut down by
    OSA. It only means that I am hitting them where it hurts.
  8. QAnon Member

But that doesn't mean you should just sit there and brag about the battle scars. You get patched up, back to the line, and start firing at the enemy again.
  9. iaxiloll Member

^^Word. I have haz 5 sekrit PMs from further closed youtube accounts. Back yer shit up lads.

Anonymous! TO THE CLIFFS!
  10. Re: OSA Suspends yet another Youtube Account

Too bloody right. Anything that got taken down is going back up in multiple locations.

Child Labour report split in two for youtube:
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Scientology Double murder report (from Tub3dYou's channel):
  11. iaxiloll Member

The clips are gone within ten minutes yesterday I had 31 videos on that channel 10 mins ago 20 nao, 18. This will not end well for OSA. I wonder why the channel is still up.
  12. anonangl Member

This is what I get: "Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available."
  13. Re: OSA Suspends yet another Youtube Account

Fuckin' A, we've been set up. There's no way one guy is filing all these claims and having everything taken down across multiple sites that quickly. This is a coordinated action.

And they're probably finding the stuff so fast by watching this forum. Decentralize, reupload, and spread it through IRC; this is too easy to track.
  14. Re: OSA Suspends yet another Youtube Account

"the file was removed for violating our terms of service" - probably got targeted by the same guys because I posted it here, I'll put it up again somewhere else. And the youtube ones seem to be up now.
  15. anonangl Member

cool, just wanted to make sure you got a heads-up on it.