Customize

Osama bin Laden killed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2011.

1. fallingspider Member

At this point my question is how do we get the government to repeal all this unconsitutional legislation and policy, and how do we prevent it from happening in the future?
    • Like Like x 2
  2. One thing the United States government has never learned is that the enemy of our enemy is not necessarily our friend. And really, you'd think the number of times people we've supported biting us in the ass would drive that lesson home. We gave the green light to Khomeini's takeover of Iran, we provided training to bin Laden in Afghanistan to use against the Soviets, and those are just the two that spring most immediately to mind. If I were to dig further, I'm sure I could easily come up with over a dozen examples in the Western Hemisphere.

That said, the majority of the Bin Laden family are much more decent sorts than Osama bin Laden. There is nothing inherently suspicious or malevolent about their construction empire. Also, Wafah Dufour is OBL's half-niece. I looked up some pics, and I didn't exactly see burqas, to put it mildly.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. In case you needed proof of what I said, here's a pic or two of Osama bin Laden's half-niece:

[IMG]
  4. Anonymous Member

Ok, let's keep it real: Enlight me. Which specific parts of his essay do you disagree with? Asking me not to read him will accomplish nothing, more likely the opposite actually. Try to educate me with well reasoned arguments instead.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Kilia Member

Take it from me....that does help some.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous plan's worked Take psn down and they kill Osama bin Laden
  7. DeathHamster Member

That's certainly the impression I get from news reports and the people who show up here from Tunisia and Egypt. And yet Glenn Beck only sees the rise of the Caliphate.
  8. Anonymous Member

Lonleyvirgin.jpg
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kilia Member

• Like Like x 2
  11. anonymous612 Member

I still want to know how they intend to prove they killed him.
  12. Kilia Member

Ask the Pakistani govt.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

14. Kilia Member

Sarah needs to get a REAL life and quit wearing jackets that have food spilled on it and wearing shoes that are 2 sizes too big.
  15. Anonymous Member

Sure was weird how hours after the 9/11 attacks, whilst all planes were grounded, the US Government ordered all Bin Laden family members to be flown out of the USA via private jet.

No wonder it took 10 years to catch OBL.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Anonymous Member

Once little Osama bits begin turning up in our Lobster Bisque, we'll know.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Smurf Member

This is going to be an obstacle in Obama's seeking a 2nd term. Question is.. does Muslim sensitivities trump transparency? I expect media outlets will file suit against the Obama administration to force the release of the photos and Republican pundits, like darling Sarah, to insinuate Obama is hiding something. I don't see why they can't release photos of his face and use a bandage or cloth to obscure the "gory" head wounds.. President Bush released photos of Saddam Hussein's sons after they were killed.

This is one more reason many will claim Obama should not be re-elected.
  18. Anonymous Member

I ADMIT: I AM CONFUSED! Who was in the picture I saw in the British press in the first hour this was announced? The bearded guy with gunshot wound to the eye!
  19. Smurf Member

White House announced at today's press conference that alot of photoshopped fakes are circulating on the Internet.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. DeathHamster Member

Shoop?

They might release a picture once the excitement has died down.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

Story is changing so much, in a few days it will be that he died of kidney failure but the U.S. moved in to take the credit over his death.
  22. Anonymous Member

23. Anonymous Member

sorry, SHOULD HAVE INCLUDED GRAPHIC IMAGE WARNING IN ABOVE POST
  24. The Wrong Guy Member

25. Anonymous Member

Pakistani officials are already trumping OBL's daughter crying that the Special Ops team captured OBL and then executed him in the presence of family members. It would help if the Obama people got their facts straight before blurting out different versions of what happened.
  26. The Wrong Guy Member

27. Anonymous Member

Pakistani law doesn't usually take account of statements made by women.

That's why their jails are full of rape victims.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Smurf Member

29. Anonymous Member

30. Ann O'Nymous Member

Same here. One expert said that one of Al Qaeda's hypotheses was that change in islamic countries was not possible without a violent revolution. Some countries proved that wrong.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

There is a long way to changes. The massive protests are no longer in the news, but a real revolution might take years.
  32. Char. Limit Member

Osama dies, and Fox News says "expect an Islamic backlash! Obama has doomed us all!" But I see no protests. Maybe the Muslims are decent, and Beck/Hannity/O'Reilly is wrong?
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

I thought you were leaving.
  34. Char. Limit Member

You should know better than to trust something I say.
    • Like Like x 3
  35. Anonymous Member

^^^^^^^^
    OSA
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Char. Limit Member

Whatever you want to believe, dear.
  37. Disco Necked Member

BarbaraKruger-Repeat-after-me-1985-94.jpg

OSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSAOSA

OSA?
    • Like Like x 1
  38. The Wrong Guy Member

Photos show three dead men at bin Laden raid house

Photographs acquired by Reuters and taken about an hour after the U.S. assault on Osama bin Laden's compound in Abbottabad in Pakistan show three dead men lying in pools of blood, but no weapons.

The photos, taken by a Pakistani security official who entered the compound after the early morning raid on Monday, show two men dressed in traditional Pakistani garb and one in a t-shirt, with blood streaming from their ears, noses and mouths.

The official, who wished to remain anonymous, sold the pictures to Reuters.

None of the men looked like bin Laden. President Barack Obama decided not to release photos of his body because it could have incited violence and used as an al Qaeda propaganda tool, the White House said on Wednesday.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/photos-show-three-dead-men-bin-laden-raid-194758961.html
  39. Anonymous Member

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/04/bin.laden.main/index.html?hpt=T1&iref=BN1

• Like Like x 1