Customize

"OT Phenomena"

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Recovering Scientologist, May 27, 2011.

1. I swear I've seen some of the "OT Phenomena" wins posted on WWP before but I can't really find any. Anywho, the for those that don't know, the Advanced Orgs of Scientology publish a section in their local magazine/promo called "OT Phenomena" wherein a short story of supposed magical abilities gained from the OT levels is published.

I thought this might be a good repository thread because they are full of win.

Here is one titled, "A Doctor" published in The Route To OT flyer from AOSHUK Issue 3

>I sent the thought to her
    >sent the thought
    >sent
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. sallysock Member

A charming story.
    Not any wins of ot's here that I'm aware of. I'm too lazy to look though.
    ESMB has tons of tech wins. I suggest you look there. :)
  3. Anonymous Member

Lol.
    Thanks op.
    Scientologists are nutters.
  4. I wasn't really looking for stories so much, as wanting to provide them. It's kind of a "This is why" for me. To see someone in such a disillusioned state that they think they saved someone life when they didn't even move a finger, let alone say anything, well that's just sad to me.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. BLiP Member

. . duplicate . .
  6. BLiP Member

OT powers - thought control over others, healing miracles, and fire fighting skills . . .

[IMG]
  7. subgenius Member

great for the lulz
  8. another123 Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mafiawog Member

Look up "ot silly wins Scientology" on Google. I think Chris Owen is the one who compiled these awhile back.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. You speak the truth: http://members.chello.nl/mgormez/fun/

And that search also found this thread: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/cientology-silly-wins.28493/

Mods, I probably would have necromanced the above thread but I missed it in my search. Combine the threads and rename "$cientology Silly Wins / OT Phenomena"? I may post more later as I come upon new ones.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Zak McKracken Member

Please rename the above thread to "Scientology Silly Wins / OT Phenomena"
    becau$e calling LRH'$ $cam club "$cientology" $topped being funny decade$ ago.
  12. Haha. I was gonna say that. Mainly for search reasons though.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Makes cents.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. AnonLover Member

• Like Like x 2
  15. AnonLover Member

16. This is like reading ads for Charles Atlas or Joe Weider. Except with those guys you actually could get muscles. Those guys were never a religious cult though. Instead of muscles you get something even better. Hard to believe I used to drool over ads like that and wish I was an OT semi-god.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. subgenius Member

it is incredibly wiseboy to admit when you've fucked up wildly
    most would rather defend to the death their mistakes
    than admit the are human and grow and move on

how do you get good judgment?
    experience.
    how do you get experience?
    bad judgment
    • Like Like x 2
  18. AnonLover Member

the lol's are too many to count in this one from advance! 142 1999

1zm2tqp.jpg

2iht3sy.jpg

[IMG]
  19. AnonLover Member

moar funnybone ticklers I've come across while digging thru scieno mags for other stuff...

[IMG]

2v1kivc.jpg

ztsm05.jpg
  20. AnonLover Member

another one i found free floating in the old puddle of leaks thread

othackers.jpg
  21. I was driving through a desolate stretch of roadway in Utah one time and noticed the gas tank was perilously low. I postulated a gas station up ahead within 5 miles and exteriorized to take a peek, sure enough I could only see an imaginary gas station and lost sight of the actual roadway veering off the road into a ditch getting smacked in the noggin by my trusty copy of Dianetics that was on the dash as I plowed into a tree.

When i came to, I trudged forward on foot for 26 miles before finding my postulated gas station and the attendant suggested that I go fuck myself.......

It was sooooo Theta.........Thanks, Ron
    • Like Like x 7
  22. over9000OT Member

I... I... can't believe anyone would actually swallow any of this shit.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. afternon Member

24. DeathHamster Member

Such a classic!
    • Like Like x 2
  25. PQHAq.jpg usE8Q.jpg
    Here is the latest "OT Phenomena" section from AOLA News. 2011 issue #09.
    Win after win.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  26. Paulius Member

Bill Roberts was using in his lectures(I fink I saw somewhere)
  27. Quentinanon Member

Notice that only an attribution of two initials is indicated after the statement of "OT Phenomena". You can never trace those down without a name and ask the "OT" to repeat the miracle or ask for witnesses. Funny, during the three decades I was in scientology, no "OT" ever demonstrated any super powers. It was all myth and legend.
    • Like Like x 5
  28. Re-typed below for readability and search engines:

• Like Like x 1
  29. It's kinda like Penthouse Letters, only those are at least entertaining.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  30. SeenTheLight Member

Advance! 202

JIqkE.png
    • Like Like x 1
  31. SeenTheLight Member

Advance! 203

SxbyU.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

A Halloween favorite, thank you.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Quentinanon Member

Ask one of these proclaimed "OTs" to walk through a wall, fly or make a hockey puck appear on the ground. You will get a TR0 stare, sometimes with an optional "I can't do that."
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Yeah but they can see your body thetans and your reactive mind.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  35. RightOn Member

Graveyard win?
    So the person respected the "being's" wish not to go that way.
    But then only repsected that wish for a few weeks and went back that way again.
    If I was the being, I would have knocked them over and said "hey man! get a freakin' clue!"
    LOL
  36. CZ0

The way I interrupt this is that the woman was unable to breathe and tried to get the Scilon to help, instead of patting her on the back or attempting the hynic maneuver, the Scilon just stared at her.

As this obviously is about as helpful as filling a washing machine with expired eggs, she then wisely sought out the only other person in sight. Luckily for her this individual was not a brainwashed fucktard and he actually took action and was able to assist.

She then returned to her original seat where her stuff still was, to once again see this unhelpful nutter staring at her, to avoid offending him she opted for "thank you" instead of "thanks for nothing" etc...

Amazing how the OT didn't know in advance that the other man on the train was a doctor, nor how he failed to perhaps send the doctor a message so he could have come to the lady, instead of the lady using the remaining oxygen in her system to walk to the doctor.

Though given Scientologists generally know about as much about basic human biology/science as a chicken does about playing cluedo, this is hardly suprising. Not the sharpest tools are they.

Person A: Oh dear God, I think I'm having a stroke.
    Ronbot: *looks at Person A*
    Person A: hhhnnnggg
    Ronbot: ~thinks: A doctor can help you~
    Person A: nngggggg
    Ronbot: ~thinks: You should see a doctor~
    Person A: *collapses*
    Ronbot: ~thinks: Well I did everything I could, must have been a SP or something~

This is the calibre of miracles I've come to expect from Scientology, please keep them coming. They are fucking hilarious.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  37. SeenTheLight Member

Advance! 204

mlupP.png
  38. Advance! 205.9999999

Mother-in-Law,

As a New OT V, i recognised that a foul part of my mother-in-law's thetan escaped her body after a recent Texas barbecue of ribs n' 5 alarm chili, clearly she had let loose of all her overts and withdrawals, it was overwhelming to say the least. Thx Ron for relieving this withheld thetan...............H.H.
  39. Anonymous Member

Sounds like gas.
  40. pedrofcuk Member

When I was in I used to love reading these wins, now, they are just tl;dr. I'm cured :)
    • Funny Funny x 1