Customize

OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

Discussion in 'Media' started by HouseSpiderV2, Jul 22, 2008.

1. highoverlord Member

Re: OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

man doctors go to school for a long time to understands peoples problems. Any one with enuff money can be a fucking auditor
  2. Hostile Member

can I assume that wasn't intended at me?

and yes, we should stop feeding him, but still, it's fun to see them beg for food
  3. anon4eva Member

Haha--Oh no not you Hostile---And yes interpido or douche-eo whatever the troll goes by...keeping pissing in the wind. :roll:
  4. highoverlord Member

he is so fail...... this should be domed.....
  5. wizebikeman Member

As an ExScientologist I just want to say this FreeZoner seems nice but he displays what so many $cilons are guilty of. Over Theorising everything. They would use all this Hubbard Nomenclature and describe what is apparent and needs no description.

They talk about Confronting Suppression and Communication yet they are unable to have a conversation about their beliefs. This I think is due to another thing $cientologists fail at which is Ethics. As most people know if a family member is critical of $cientology the $cientologist has to disconnect from the family member.

I believe Scientology is doomed to Fail because of the above reasons and so many more.

A friend told me this story and it reminds me of how $cilons over analyse everything....

Friend-I met the girl of my dreams last night and she made me so horny. I walked her to her doorstep and I couldn't get her out of my mind. Well I started to please myself.
    I was thinking about her great set of boobs and the low cut dress. Oh baby!
    Her tight jeans and sexy black boots. Her beautiful smile, fantastic eyes and soft hair.
    Then I was thinking about what her polilitical party she votes for, what kind of car she drives, what her favorite band is, what the name of her cat is, how she like her spagetti eldante, whether she brushes her teeth with up and down strokes or brushes accross?
    Oh yeah what was I talking about??

I think there is too much to wade through when a $cilon has to confront anything that isn't controlled through the Cult Filter or L Ron Hubbard's tech. One problem with LRH Tech is he was a sick man, so my question is how can it work in Society when there is such a resistance to it?

I remember one thing (of many) that made me Livid. It was stated by LRH that Cancer was caused by an out 2D (2D is CultSpeak for 2nd Dynamic and that means Sex) so LRH states Cancer is caused by people who are permissive. I said what about kids with Cancer? What about my Straight Edge Friend?

Pathetic, Fuckin' Pathetic!
  6. highoverlord Member

that guy pissed me off

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-general-discussion/freezoner-interview-i-did-22924/6/

read wut he said about anon. we are his human sheild.
    fuck him
  7. intrepido Member

And did you robotically took anything just because ronald said so?

Did not you evaluate it against your own experience to see if it was truth for you?

The idea of being a scientologist is to be yourself, not to be ronald.

When you refuse to think about something just because ronald think about it before, you in effect have become a rondroid.

Dont.
  8. highoverlord Member

the truth for me is that you are fair game. may LRH have mercy on your soul since you will be handeled like a osa spy u are. full of lulz
  9. intrepido Member

You mean this?

Originally Posted by hotdog57
    the free zone can help protest, other wise they are useless I,m a x free zoner, most of them have NO BALL,S at all, and scn, hate,s them, so that would make them are friends, how ever there are a few free zoner helping protest, and i,m thank full for those free zoners, if they had any braine cell,s left in there head, they would help, because there on scn hit list, I know of only one free zoner in 5 protest were are they. scn smashed davied mayo, and all there friends and they RUN and hide WHY .

You are right, the mayority are content to sitting in the fences.

I disagree.

I like anonymous.

I just love human shields.

CofS will have to crush all of them before come after me.

I can not thank them enough.

Actually I know up to now of 2 in london, 1 in portland, in LA, 2 in DC, 1 in toronto.

Will keep you posted if more appears.
  10. highoverlord Member

you cannot help. all you do is hinder... we should parade you around for all the world to see your crimes and to show what scientology does to people
  11. intrepido Member

To see your crimes?

You have been opossing the church of scientology too long.

You are becoming one of them.

My answer to you is the same one I gave to OSA when they were investigating me;

Go ahead.

Come visit me to my house, and have a cup of coffe.

I have no crimes, so I do not have to hide behind a mask.

You can not stick anything to me so you can not intimidate me.

Your only power is the ability to reestimulate. And you can not reestimulate ME.
  12. highoverlord Member

fair game of lulz.... not real fair game hahha. were not osa. we are going to make fun of you thats all.... we might lie to u. we dont sue, or destory people
  13. anon4eva Member

Teach it to spell
  14. AnonMSW Member

We have evaluated it against both our own experience and that of history.

What you believe in is harmful bullshit and you are not nearly its most recent victim.

The best advice you have received in this thread is to seek a professional counselor.

I suggest strongly you heed that advice.
  15. Re: OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

idiotgu5.jpg
  16. anon4eva Member

:rofl:
  17. highoverlord Member

....... god he is nuts.... if he can get a women how come i cant....
    o ya forgot im a marcab......
  18. exOT8Michael Member

FZ=Fruitcake Zone.

It can not be considered intelligent to walk on a non-existant Bridge to non OT powers, and try to bring others along for the non-ride.
  19. Re: OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

QFT!

"Fruitcake Zone" :shock::rofl:

You owe me a new monitor :wink:
  20. intrepido Member

Michael,,I want to make a question.

I read you story in lermanet.

What surprise me is that you say basically that hubbard is guilty of fraud because you were told that sciengtology would "cure" you from being a homosexual.

Okay.

My question is this.

Whenever you are going to have a homosexual act, you have to take the decision to do it in present time.

You are very consciously taking the decision, in that very moment that you are going to perform a homosexual act.

How come then that hubbard is guilty of that?

It is not you who is taking the decision and putting it in effect in the phisical universe?

Or did I missundertood what you were trying to communicate?

That was what I did understood.

Nice to meet you, by the way, beautiful paints.
  21. intrepido Member

My bad the. Go ahead.

I misunderstood you, new guy, you know.
  22. highoverlord Member

stop fucking trying to fix his gay. its not going to fucking work. he likes men so wut. i cant do anything about it and you can do anything about it. why dont u fucking postulate him not gay. you come up to present time and understand your nuts
  23. highoverlord Member

dont mess with michel he is a ot8..... he will postulate u gay.....

i wish he would postulate him that 10 million bucks i wanted from him. but hes mean.

you see how stupid it is?
  24. intrepido Member

I do not care what he likes.

But If he likes something then that is his decision, and not hubbard fault.
  25. highoverlord Member

its not a like..... he cant like women.... its in his head that he is gay. we cant fix him of it... hubbard lied when he said he could. no one chooses to be gay. well ill be gay for a few people.....
  26. Re: OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

idiotgu5.jpg
  27. exOT8Michael Member

Yes, you misunderstood what I was communicating.
    Please word clear method 9 the lermanet posting so you have no MU's.
    It will also help you to speak english better, as clearly you have difficulty with the language you are studying Scientology in.

From the "question" you were asking, it looked to me more like you were trying to make me wrong and Hubbard right rather than being interested in my personal well-being, so I don't feel any obligation to answer it.

Please wake up to the FACTS that there are NO OTs (after 58 years), no Bridge to Total Freedom and NO OT powers delivered by Scientology which has taken in BILLIONS of dollars with fake promises of these results.
    The tech does not actually deliver what is promised, no matter if you are in the orgs or in FZ.
    Come up to present time about the reality of Scientology, for your own future sanity.
  28. intrepido Member

Word clearing is hubbard tech. How come you are recomending it?

Or do you think that there useful parts in the tech?

Certainly, I speak spanish far more better than english. I am continually working on it.

The "question" is an actual question. And you did not answered it.

"To make you wrong" is a hubbardian term. Are you still using it? I thougth that you no loger used scieno-speak.

I am asumming that as an adult you yourself are taking care of your well neing and do not need anybody else looking for it.

It is a honest question, a direct one, and I would apreciate a honest and direct answer.

So. Again.

Anytime that you go to bed with amn you are taking that decision conciuosly in present time, how come hubbard is guilty for that decision?

(If I missunderstood you, and that is not the case, a honest answer would be, no, hubbard is not guilty of my conciuos present time decisions.)

You do not need to make me wrong to me for asking you a question.

(I do use scieno-speak)
  29. Whanonstler Member

All that matters is that hubbard is the monkey what gave humanity the thought-AIDS that is scientology. Nothing good can come from his hog swollop and charlatanism. He was a terrible, horrible greedy and selfish person who lied, popped pills and encouraged destroying others who disagreed with him or his worthless "teachings."

Scientology isn't a cancer killing rational thought- it is fucking AIDS. Get out of it, man- happiness from a lie is not real happiness. It is called "denial."
    First paragraph is bullshit cutting goodness. That is all this FreakZoner does is go off point and try to justify himself.

Second paragraph? Well, no direct comment- it is just a pretty paragraph filled with win.
    You are an idiot. Homosexuality is something one is born with. He does not chose to be sexually attracted to men. Hubbard is not guilty for his decision but is guilty for being a homophobic asshole who said he could "cure teh ghey!" and scientology, both the org based cult and the FreakZone cult are filled with people who say hubbards "tech" can "cure teh ghey!"

You are an asshole, freakzoner- you twist things around, you attack and never defend your point- you are a perfect scientologist. And no, that is not a compliment.
  30. AnonMSW Member

I'm really sorry but I've been up all day and before bed I decided to re-read this thread from soup to nuts and have to share.

Anybody who thinks they are moving an ashtray with their mind because they've convinced themselves that it did in fact move and their eyes are what's lying to them, or who has convinced themselves that they did in fact move it with their minds WHO CANNOT REPLICATE THIS FEAT ON DEMAND for others to see and measure is grossly delusional.

No amount of lipstick can pretty up this pig "Mr. Free Zone is good." What you "believe" in is a self-induced hallucinatory event and you need to go see a psychiatrist before you have a full-on psychotic break, lose it, then hurt yourself, others, or your children.

You are not a "well man" by any stretch of the imagination. If you are actively hallucinating you need anti-psychotic medication and you need it NOW. If you are babbling out of your ass in order to appear "interesting" to others, you need to stop the charade immediately before you share your worldview with someone with the legal authority to bring your diminished capacity to the attention of legal authorities.

You fundamentally cannot be an effective parent while actively delusional and not in touch with reality. It does not matter what your religious beliefs are to be honest, the real deal is that the words you are typing indicate a severe disconnect with reality that is not based in faith but pathology. Simply put, you need immediate mental health intervention before you become a full blown danger to others.

Frankly, you're not my client and to be honest I'd never take you as one for I find myself completely unable to empathize with your situation given that your beliefs are so potentially endangering to the welfare of your minor children. While I could and would not report you to Child Protection Services based upon what you have typed here alone, were I your neighbor I would be keeping a very watchful eye on your parenting and would immediately notify the authorities if your belief translated to the real world in the form of neglect or abuse of your children as based on my professional judgment and not your delusional "belief" of what is real and what is not.

Refusing to allow medical care for your child can be interpreted by the courts as neglect, and you can bet your ass if I heard of it I'd "drop a dime on you" and be there to testify as to why I did it at the hearing regarding whether or not your custodial rights should be given over to a guardian ad lightum.

Your beliefs make you a menace. SEEK HELP BEFORE YOU CRACK.

I've done my ethical duty here. I'm done.
  31. highoverlord Member

he wont listen to you man. he is still fag bashing exOT8
  32. intrepido Member

I just made a question and I would like an answer.

I do not care if he is gay and likes men.

I have many gay friends.

But none goes around saying that the reason they are homosexual is because hubbard is guilty of it by reason of failing to cure them from gayness.

Every time that he is standing with a dick in front of his mouth he has to make a conscious decision to suck it.

Does he decides to suck cock in the basis of "I am sucking this cock because I love it", which is okay in may book,

Or he goes "the reason I am going to suck this cock is because hubbard was a fraud and a con man and he lied to me saying that he would cure my homosexuality...here, by the grace of god, go I...slurrrp!
  33. highoverlord Member

thats kinda werid. i cant answer that for michel. so i will answer this way till he does. Do birds fly?
  34. Whanonstler Member

I wish you could read that with eyes that could perceive reality. You are a complete and utter nasty mouthed whoreson. This is typical of scientologists though.

You are as Evil as those in orgs are, becasue Hubbard was evil and his tech and way of dealing with ones fellow human is manipulative, selfish and Evil.
  35. Re: OT SUPERPOWERS EXPLAINED!!!!!

Intrepido,

1. You seem to think that all mental health professionals (psychologists, psychiatrists, therapists, etc.) take total control of people's lives. You think they force people to have different beliefs (like Communist brainwashing from 1950s China) or that they force people to take psychiatric medications (which you seem to think are brainwashing drugs). But this is false. 99% of the time, people have perfectly voluntary interactions with mental health professionals. If you were to visit a therapist, they almost certainly would not try to force you into anything. If they thought psychiatric medications were a good idea, they would make a recommendation.

2. You are missing the point on Michael and homosexuality. Nobody is blaming L. Ron Hubbard for the fact that Michael is gay. Hubbard was not responsible for Michael's genetics / prenatal environment / early upbringing. Hubbard is not responsible for Michael's present-day choices. Everyone agrees about this. However, Hubbard is responsible for lying. Deception. Fraud. Dishonesty. That's what Hubbard is responsible for. Hubbard claimed that his 'Tech' could cure asthma, arthritis, schizophrenia, homosexuality, and cancer. But he was lying. That's the problem.
  36. exOT8Michael Member

You got the point, exactly.
    This intrepido guy is way too weird to have a conversation with.
  37. HouseSpiderV2 Member

LuL dude, I wasn't threatening your kids. I was saying it isn't cool if you're having them do this BS before they're old enough to decide for themselves. Sorry if I wasn't clear about that. :flowers:

Oh and you do realize that I'm not the person you were talking to in the video right? I just posted it on YT for him.
  38. intrepido Member

Michael, you still do not answer my question.

You are evading a direct answer.

The impresion I got from your history in lermanet is exactly that.

You are responsible for your actions.

To blame hubbard for you being still gay is irresponsible.

"If hubbard had not lied to me I would not be gay today".

That is the message I got from yor story.

You are gay becuase you are gay.

You go to bed with a man because you decide to do that.

You are an adult.

The decision to do it is a consciuos one.

Unless that whenever you are in front of a man you blacken out, fall uncounscious and wake up in his bed not remembering anything, in which case, that would not apply as it would be a unconscious action.

I am not doing gay bashing in your head as this america 2008 and by law If somebody is gay I have to like him.

Gay bashing is ilegal in many states and to say you do not like homosexuals is the worst crime (except to say you do not like jews) possible under the law.

Virginia is considering to imposse the death penalty to gay bashers.

So, no, I am not bashing you.

But I made a honest question and received and antagonistic evasive.

All you had to say was; I am responsible for my present time conscioos decisions.

But no, it was beneath you to answer me.

I am "too weird".
  39. highoverlord Member

rember hubbard took it in the ass by a guy named jack. It was magic so it wasnt gay
  40. intrepido Member

1. Okay. I still do not like them. It is my preference.

You are very confortable with people having different sexuals preferences, but are unconfortable with me having a diferent preference in mental attention.

You miss that I have repeated 100 times that if you want to go to a psychiatrist you are most welcome to do it.

The thibg with the church is taht supossedly it stop people from looking medical (psychiatric) atention when needed.

I am not stopping nobody.

In many churches if a kid is troubled you would send him to your local minister, priest, rabbi or what you have to see what is the problem before send him to a psych to put him full of grugs.

And yet to apply that right make me a danger to society and receive here threats againts me and my family uncluding one anouncing me that he will be stalking me.

(anonmsw)

(Frankly, you're not my client and to be honest I'd never take you as one for I find myself completely unable to empathize with your situation given that your beliefs are so potentially endangering to the welfare of your minor children. While I could and would not report you to Child Protection Services based upon what you have typed here alone, were I your neighbor I would be keeping a very watchful eye on your parenting and would immediately notify the authorities if your belief translated to the real world in the form of neglect or abuse of your children as based on my professional judgment and not your delusional "belief" of what is real and what is not.)

Virginia autorities take stalking very seriously.

Especially when the stalking involves minors.

I do not know the moral standing of soomebody who has to hide behind a nametag, but it could be a excuse to get his kicks out to be watching my children.

We have a very special cell for that kind of perverts around here.

2. No, I am not missing the point.

MICHAEL is blaming hubbard for the fact that he STILL is homosexual.

Read his history in lermanet.