Customize

Ottawa's Back!

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by BlooAnon, Feb 8, 2009.

1. BlooAnon Member

Ottawa's Back!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PG-uhTz0Tk]YouTube - Ottawa Anon Cell Update: Where We've Been[/ame]

Can't wait for next week. There will be celebratory caek.
  2. Anonypeg Member

Re: Ottawa's Back!

Can you ever top rickrolling Helene last year?

3. Re: Ottawa's Back!

great vid thar Bloo, good story line even...WTG

hope you get >9000 turnout on the 14th
  4. Kilia Member

Hiya Bloo..glad that things are finally straightening out there in Ottawa.
    Love the music on your video as well.....who is the artist?
  5. Buttons Member

Great video.
    What an awful time of year for a strike.
    Good luck on the 14th!
  6. BlooAnon Member

It's a song from one of the Silent Hill games. Not sure which one since I haven't played any and I can't remember the title right now. *hangs head in shame* But the original story of the game is cool. :)

I don't know. That's setting the bar pretty high. And we know that just going inside the building, we'd get charged. Or at least try to be charged.

I'd love to see someone beat it, though. I really would.
  7. SickLab Member

Cool video, I was wondering what was going on with the ottawa and toronto cells, they use to be in the most active cells in the the beginning of chanology. Glad to see you back
  8. AuntAnonymous Member

We did miss you!
    Glad to see you back and ready for more Enturbulating.
  9. anonsparrow Member

I got my Scientological start in Ottawa. Looking forward to protesting next time I'm visiting the area.

I look yas up!

Names: my auditor's name was Martin, Catherine somebody was ED (very hot), and I think the Sup's name was Norm? He used to drink coffee constantly and smoke cigs. in the back door exit up on the 2nd Floor.

I really liked all those guys but of course I was a paying public and prolly didn't see any of the insane stuff that goes on behind closed doors.

Also, there's an OT8, David Kaup, who was semi-active with that org. 10 years ago. He is/was a Physics professor at Clarkson University in Potsdam NY. A Clarkson friend of mine confirmed that he was actually using the Basic Study Manual as one of his textbooks ten years ago.

My friend remarked that it was bizarre because the book was wider than it was taller..lmao. I'm like, yep, that be the book!

Anyway, that was ten years ago and he was up there in age so I doubt he even teaches anymore.

But just imagine that, the Basic Study Manual book as required reading at a prestigious Physics school like Clarkson.

CoS may have come closer to taking over the world than we know!