Customize

OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

Discussion in 'Media' started by _You_, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddieVroom Member

Re: OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

ding ding ding ding ding

I smell blood in the water, even if only in future civil litigation. Practices, philosophy, training materials - presumably all on the table with no option to hide behind the cloak of "religion".

Woof!
  2. timthephoto Member

I have many dox on http://fairgamestop.org by many respected authors. i can't send them all to everyone out of my 7GB a month
    i do not seem to have a report on W.I.S.E. specifically sum1 please write one

we need moar dox for harpoons

is that an offer to help? :)
  3. Ann O'Nymous Member

I would like to, but my broken Anngrish would be of little help here. AFAIR, it was mainly the general structure: I would suggest to adopt full sentences and to lead the reader to question the "business only" angle. I will look at it again and let you know.
  4. Ann O'Nymous Member

My 2 cents: Perhaps, what is missing is a one page overview stating the following:
    - He is a scientologist, His wife and childfren are scientologist, His family might be IAS donors
    - His company is a WISE company, Many employees are scientologists, Some occupy important functions in the local org (incl. OSA).

I hope it helps.
  5. Anonymous Member

What really happened:

2e1c77b.jpg
  6. rof Member

CARTTON 2/10

gb2fark
  7. Anonymous Member

Cartton has less than 9 packs?
  8. Anonymous Member

Suggest you correct the name of WISE to World Institute of Scientology Enterprises.
  9. Anonymous Member

Ref?
  10. OTBT Member

Scientology web site:

Scientology, What is it? - World Institute of Scientology Enterprises (WISE)

Long, well written article by Jeff Jacobsen:

WISE as a Scientology Front Group

11. Anonymous Member

I'm aware of the above. Unfortunately, there is enough place for interpretation in there for WISE to defend against allegation that it claims to be secular. I just thought you found a clear-cut statement that WISE "is secular." That would be great, because then it's would be just a matter of showing side-by-side their the contradiction with the stated purpose from their articles of incorporation ("religious organization".)
  12. OTBT Member

You expect a straight, clear-cut statement from scientology? Good luck with that.

However, this might help. WISE ANZO web site:

L. Ron Hubbard and World Institute of Scientology Enterprises

/ Edit

Regardless of whether WISE is religious or secular (it tries to be both), that's not really the issue here, I think. Was Fowler Software Design a registered non-profit (i.e. religious) company? I don't think so.

Therefore, regardless of whether or not Fowler was a WISE company or not, if it is not registered as a "religious" corporation with 501(c)(3) tax exempt status, then my earlier remark holds true that the priest - penitent privilege does not apply to this company and for police investigations. Any Ethics folders should be able to be examined by law enforcement.

Maybe I'm wrong, and there are people that know about this stuff than me. I was just trying to be helpful.
  13. Sponge Member

Although the most recent news report described his condition as "fair", it may refer to his general physical condition, i.e. his is self-supporting, possibly mobile, but doesn't exclude the possibility that he may be just a few steps above the level of drooling vegetable. I wonder what the legal situation is regarding contract law when you've just attempted your own lobotomy with a bullet and thus classed as non compos mentis until assessed by the eevil phychs. I mean, you would perhaps be classed as off your chump if, a) you've just attempted suicide and/or b) part of your brain is missing, and c) all this after murdering someone else.
    Would his wife automatically have power of attorney or would he be made a ward of the state and comitted for an indefinite period?. I think her state of mind is equally important here. Which way is she going to go and how much pressure is the cult putting on her now?

For the moment Rex Fowler is safe under the watch of police and I have every confidence that he'll be up and about in his nappy, openly mastubating in the day room.
    I would imagine that investigators have to treat Fowler as if he was not a reliable witness even if he squeals and it wouldn't surpise me if they were making absolutely sure that there is a conclusive corroboration for anything useful that the dribbling spoonbat says which police are going to rely on for making formal charges. i.e. doing their job.
    I think not making formal charges at this stage also allows investigators to see what the people he associated with are doing. Whether that includes the cult trying to interfere, I don't know.

14. RightOn Member

Yeah would be interesting to know if his wife refuses a pyschological exam of hubby.

Hey Sponge, BTW ....
    "Car Load Of Farts" is even better
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG-bDvns1Z8&feature=related"]YouTube- "CARLOAD OF FARTS" ( Ted's cable tv debut ! ) Ted Pillman ![/ame]
  15. Re: OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

As the police have the alleged gun in their possession, the ballistic and forensic tests will reveal if it is indeed the murder/suicide attempt weapon.

Exhibit A. Gun

Exhibit B. Gun owner

Exhibit C. # of bullets

Exhibit D. # of bullets confirmed fired from crime scene found gun

Exhibit E. Finger prints on shell casings. Both spent and unspent.

Exhibit F. Finger prints on gun used @ crime scene

Exhibit G. deceased

Exhibit H. Failed suicide live suspect

Exhibit I. Motive. Who gives a fuck. Fowler was the shooter
  16. Anonymous Member

It matters because Hate Crime carries the death penalty amirite?
  17. Re: OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

At this time, I can't see the "Hate crime" aspect. Please explain.
  18. Anonymous Member

How would a Scientologist handle a dispute over money with another Scientologist?

How would a Scientologist handle a dispute over money with a wog?
  19. Re: OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

Colorado has not executed anyone since the mid 70's. Please fact check that. I do know there are only 3 people on death row in colo @ this time.
  20. Re: OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

I hope an ex will chime in on your first question. Don't the scilons have an internal arbitration system to handle financial matters?
  21. PodPeople Member

Who? I'm guessing the well connected, well lawyered Cianco family. Besides weapons, likely the following also checked out (by prosecutor or Cianco family or anyone they might hire): Personal and company financial records; personal and co. phone records; pers & co computer records; company personnel files and agreements, other dox; pers & co tax records; pers & co court/public records (this last one may very well lead to other hunts, tying in selling off property, maybe stocks, followed by monies to Scn and not vested in failing company, etc if that was the case).

No way Scn will not come up since payments will be made to WISE; company staff also work at Scn orgs; payments made to other Scn front groups and to Scn church (at least from personal accts).

The above's a given. What is not is if invest will continue into such areas as dox on OSA's mafia tactics, dox of former Wise members/empoyees of pressure, manipulation, etc, etc., or dox of former Scn's regarding mental repercussions of Scn "treatments" itself.

Either way, the financials are going to be relevant and investigated, which means Scn will come up and hopefully this means more major media pickups.
  22. XenuEtrawl Member

Yes, they do. If you were to do something like sue another scilon, rather than go through a Chaplain's Court or similar in-house arbitration, you'd get crucified by Ethiics.
  23. Anonymous Member

Interesting ... maybe that means the murdered man was treated differently because he didn't share the same faith as Fowler?
  24. WTF Member

1) Gradient scale ranging from simple "gimme da money" up through Chaplain's Court if between publics or WISE arbitration if business involved.

Scn are not allowed to sue other scn in wog courts without risking ethics actions. Some deadbeat Scn try to use this to their advantage. :)::::cough::::peter Letterese:::::cough::::)

2) Gradient scale ranging from "gimme da money" to collection agency referral/small claims court/civil in superior court etc.
  25. WTF Member

I treated my wog employees differently than the scn ones. Scn ethics can be fairly unreal to wogs, so a lighter gradient was used. They actually had it a bit easier most of the time. Sometimes not though--ethics/tech that could be used to retain scn personnel were not available to wogs and the standard wog "you're fired" was the gradient.
  26. PodPeople Member

27. Don Carlo Member

My theory:
    Fowler paid WISE big bucks and mismanaged the company, and had no money to pay his legal obligation to Cianco.
    Fowler invited Cianco (or met Cianco upon Cianco's demand). The meeting was supposedly for Cianco to pick up the check, but Fowler intended to dance around with new demands or refuse to pay because Cianco was "disloyal."
    Cianco says "I'll see you in court," and hurts Fowler's little feelings.
    Cianco turns away to pick up documents and possibly assets that directly belong to him.
    Fowler shoots Cianco in a rage, three times in the back of the head, like a coward and an idiot.
    Fowler panics at the death throes and blood, and calls 911 to report disgruntled employee shooting.
    Fowler tried to think of how to spin this as self-defense, realizes his own stupidity and then botches his own suicide.
  28. Anonymous Member

I wonder if the gun was kept at the office or just brought there for the "special occasion" (premeditation).
  29. Re: OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

Private companies are allowed to spend their money pretty much anyway they like so long as it isn't for something illegal like drug trafficking & they pay their taxes.

My moonbat Speculation:
    One of the few areas where I can see Fowler getting in trouble is that according to reports, employees were made minor partners by being forced to fork over a percentage of their paycheck back into FowlerSoftware. Now if Rev. Rex Fowler was not paying these employees back, or was scamming them out of the money & this turns out to be the source of conflict between Thomas C. & Rev. Rex Fowler, that would be worthy of investigation, including where the money went.

BTW - WISE membership is what? 10% of profits or revenues?
  30. Sponge Member

So, unless the cops come up with some shocking surprise for us in the coming week, the speculative summary still remains that Fowler is almost certainly the murderer and all further investigation will cement that and help determine the legal class of murder for the purpose of setting the charges and subsequent sentence (as well as determining if there is anything else worth looking further into that may allude to a conspiracy involving other parties).

[IMG]
  31. Re: OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

Very plausible.
  32. Re: OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

Sponge. I think it will also come down to a man power issue. The Adams county sheriff stated they are also dealing with another murder unrelated to the Fowler software incident. The mere mentioning of an unrelated murder, leads me to believe the Adams county sheriffs dept may be a bit overwhelmed at the moment.
  33. eddieVroom Member

I doubt that they're overwhelmed - Fowler isn't going anywhere, and beyond proving him guilty, any other investigation is likely irrelevant to the cops.

The real lulz will start with investigations for Civil suits, IMO.

Paging Graham Berry...
  34. Skeptic1337 Member

While Graham is nice and all I would recommend if the family wishes to see monies for the kids/wife they not even contemplate it. Unless they plan on spending an eternity going to court.
  35. XenuEtrawl Member

No point anyway, Berry's probably not licensed to practice in Colorado, and they have lawyers in the family who are.
  36. WTF Member

Think currently it is flat rate per year. $500-6k usually. $30-40k if you want to be "CEO circle".

Years ago WISE tried the percentage thing, I explained that in my circumstance that would not be acceptable and simply paid a donation. I guess they extrapolated on that.
  37. Re: OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

So this is why 888chan is down. R3x shot himself.
  38. Re: OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

Tory Christman or Magoo has a great personal story about that one.
  39. Anonymous Member

I think it is a mistake to assume that GB does not know how to take the direct approach, just because he often takes what some might consider the "Hail Mary" approach.
  40. PodPeople Member

Wait. Is that $500,000? or $5,000? what's a ceo circle? these are all new to us, but then, most things are.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.