Customize

OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

Discussion in 'Media' started by _You_, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

When he gets a little better, he'll probably only be able to communicate with pen & paper. After a thorough review from a physician, they probably want him to talk to a psychiatrist since it's an apparent suicide attempt.

Mouth wired shut, armed police guard at the door, alone with a psychiatrist in the room, drugs coursing through his veins. This would be a scientologist's worst nightmare.
  2. Re: OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

Yes. You are the only one cupcake!
  3. AnonyVix Member

Re: OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

I wonder if the scientologists, aka Miscavige, are agonising over whether to attempt to "rescue" Fowler from the "psychs" or not as soon as he is deemed physically ok?

On the one hand they will want under their control but on the other he could go the way of Lisa McPherson; being named in that affair contributed to Miscavige being the way he is today. :confused:

The police will want to talk to Fowler and the scilons will be wondering if his newly lobotomised brain will be capable of not mentioning Scientology (it works and it helps people), L Ron Hubbard (who taught him all he knows and made him the man he is today) and David Miscavige (who delivered the perfect tech) in every sentence; ok so Scilons don't subscribe to psych teachings regarding brain function but that doesn't remove the risk.

Fowler can plead the 5th amendment but shockingly few normal people do let alone someone who might be missing his inhibitions.

In the mean time I believe we should keep mentioning Fowler's scilon connection (well $000's of services didn't prevent Fowler did it?) if nothing else because the scilons will be doing all they can to distance themselves from it.
  4. Re: OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

Agreed. We do not know @ this time if Fowler can think,talk or do anything that even resembles normal human interaction.
  5. grebe Member

Ah but that's two crimes: 1) murder and 2) an attempt to hide the murder.

Evidence of a cover-up = justification for detailed, broad investigation

I would love for the Fowler Software case to produce evidence that someone was trying to hide something. That's why I was moonbatting earlier about
    - where Ciancio's body was found
    - whether there was any evidence of communication among Fowler employees prior to the shooting

I secretly hope the Ciancio family are anti-Scientology religious bigots like me, cuz they'll give investigators a heads-up about social, financial, and psychological factors that might be relevant. And they'll push the cops to be nosy.
  6. Re: OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

On the subject of a possible cover-up attempt, I find the 911 call very suspicious.

A bystander/uninvolved eyewitness could not possibly have offered up the 'disgruntled ex-employee' info, so it had to be someone who knew Ciancio and his business relationship with the Fowler company - whether it was Fowler himself (presumably before he shot himself) or one of the other employees. If it was not Fowler, where did they go after making the call? Apparently, not to Fowler's aid, anyway. Why not?
  7. Skeptic1337 Member

Have we solved the crime yet?

Was it Anne with .38 in the copier room?

Was it Rex with a .22 in his office?

I started on some playing cards for

Fowler Clue

[IMG]

Then I got lazy...have a couple more made.
  8. Anonymous Member

I can haz Kangaroo Court nao?

kangaroocourt.png
  9. rof Member

You may make only one Suggestion after entering a particular room. To make your
    next Suggestion, you must either enter a different room or, sometime after your next
    turn, re-enter the room that you most recently left. You may not forfeit a turn to
    remain in a particular room. But if you’re trapped in a room because your opponents
    are blocking the door(s), you must remain there until a door is unblocked and you
    can move out of the Room.
  10. Anonymous Member

catwtf.jpg
  11. Anonymous Member

3001cardgamebox.jpg
  12. Anonymous Member

He's a Scilon.

I wonder how many years it is since he could do anything that resembles normal human interaction...
  13. muldrake Member

I believe it is unlikely that the police will be able to dig into the workings of Scientology, unless there's very good reason to do so. That's probably irrelevant from a legal standpoint, however much Scientology might have to do with *indirectly* causing the money problems of the business and Fowler. That isn't the kind of thing that gives rise to liability for homicide, or makes the workings of Scientology relevant to this criminal case.

However, the workings of the business are going to be very relevant to the case, since it appears pretty likely that the financial situation of the corporation had a lot to do with the dispute between Fowler and Ciancio. That would go to Fowler's motive, and that's relevant both to the prosecution and defense. For instance, if Fowler claims self-defense or some kind of imperfect self-defense[*], showing that Ciancio had a motive to attack him is relevant. That's unlikely to involve going through every piece of paper or electronic documents the corporation has, but they're certainly going to look at *some* of that stuff. Maybe quite a lot of it.

Some Scientology stuff will probably get caught in the general dragnet, but I don't see it as very likely that Scientology gets subpoenaed. If they are, they'll contest it vigorously, and a prosecution with a limited budget will see that it will cost too much to bother, while being barely relevant to the case.

[*] Something like Fowler claims Ciancio punched him, then Fowler upped the ante by pulling a gun. This wouldn't be a full self-defense claim but might get it down from premeditated murder to second degree murder or manslaughter.
  14. Anonymous Member

Would a Scientologist employer be required to write KRs (Knowledge Reports in Scientology-speak) or collect other kind of Scientology process-specific information about a non-Scientologist employee?

Would a Scientologist pass information about employees to his/her auditor?

If so, where might such files be held and what kind of information might they include?
  15. Re: OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

psychosurgery_dude-1-1-1.jpg.gif
  16. muldrake Member

Never. They're done with him for good. In fact, they haven't had contact with him recently, and threw him out years ago for being unethical. That's exactly what they'll say.
  17. Anonymous Member

So was it fun to wait for 76 pages before you wrote that ? :)
  18. Re: OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

thrownunderabusjimgoad-1-1.jpg.gif
  19. Skeptic1337 Member

Wait gumby killed r3x?

This is going to require a whole new set of player cards / locations/ murder weapons.
  20. Re: OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

Shhhhhhh.
  21. Obi-Wan-anon Member

Even with a full brain, being a Scientologist, he wasn't able to think, talk or do anything that even resembles normal human interaction.
  22. Sissy Lala Member

Necessity's the mother of invention, amirite?

[IMG]
  23. Re: OTVII / VIII - Murder & Attempted Suicide in Colo (Fowler Software Design)

24. Anonymous Member

Never mind that nonsense. The important question is ...

Can he still DONATE!?!
  25. Vir Member

Graham Berry can assist them, send them information, help them do research etc. even if he's not a member of the bar there; he just can't appear on their behalf in court unless he files a pro hac vice petition according to these rules: Rules Governing the Admission to Practice in Colorado State Courts Pro Hac Vice In such a situation, an attorney who is licensed to practice in Colorado would still co-chair the case to make sure all local rules are complied with and so on.

This, and more than just a capital case, it's good to establish that it was a murder not an accident, evidence against an insanity claim, ruling out co-conspirators, etc.

Well, unless of course if it looks like the suspect is covering for somebody else.

I guess they'll have a look at the business, especially the business relationship, and personal relationship, between victim and shooter. How deep they'll dig - and where - depends on where the evidence leads them.
    And it's good to do this even if it appears that the guy admits - because he might change his plea to "not guilty" and claim that he was pressured, drugged etc. into making an admission. Not a good idea, but it happens.
  26. Anonymous Member

FYI, Rex is now conscious and lucid. May not be able to speak as bullet entered the throat and out near the ear. Rex and his wife were/are on OT7. Body of other party was found outside the building, Rex inside.
  27. grebe Member

So you're there or you know someone there. Do you know if the authorities understand "enturbulation"? Example below:

The Scilons have a history of introducing conflicting and confusing misinformation, to waste everyone's time. Just a heads up.
  28. Anonymous Member

Dox or GTFO.
  29. Anonymous Member

O how interestin...
  30. Skeptic1337 Member

Yeah my statement was more as to his style of lawyering not what can he do. Feel free to educate the masses some more with your elawyering though.
  31. Anonymous Member

Yeah, doesn't jibe so much with the 2 hour standoff and Rexy walking out with his chin shot off.

7/10
  32. Anonymous Member

It wasn't a standoff.
  33. grebe Member

The ear canal is below the brain. So there's a chance Rex's brain is fine.

image004hg.jpg [IMG]

Do we know the caliber of bullet?
  34. Skeptic1337 Member

9765 µm

That's the caliber my psychic powers told me. Actually they aren't mine. I called Cleo.
  35. grebe Member

Big bullet -->L temporal lobe injury (assuming Rex is R handed).
  36. Anonymous Member

If it entered the throat and exited by the ear, he might have missed the brain comletely. The neck is a vulnerable area though, so he is very lucky - if you can call it that - to be alive.
  37. Sponge Member

Thank you anonymous poster but until that comes from someone trustworthy then it will be taken for what it is worth for the time being. i.e. nothing.
  38. Sponge Member

fowlercluedo.jpg
  39. Anonymous Member

Of course. Info provided on his wound and condition is reliable. Info on what happened is likely local org rumor (i.e. whitewash).
  40. Anonymous Member

This is completely the opposite of what police, witnesses, and media have reported.

dox or stfu
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.