Customize

OUTRAGEOUS - Skeptic's blog DMCA'd by radical feminist "skeptics" to stifle criticism

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Aug 14, 2012.

1. anonymous612 Member

I'm still confused about how inner drama in the skeptic "community" with skeptics bitching at skeptics has anything the fuck to do with Anonymous.

Dude, we don't go over to your clubhouse and bitch at you when an Anon doxes an Anon or calls another Anon a fag or whatever the fuck. Keep your dirty laundry to your fucking self, that shit stinks.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. grebe Member

I had a look at some of these skeptical community dramas. It is really fucking layered and confusing in a way that reminds me of when I read about the Theresa Duncan and Jeremy Blake double suicide. There's enough evidence that shit ain't right, but not enough evidence to figure out what's happening. And I don't have enough years left to live to get to the bottom of the mess.

Just a taste: http://xxxild.wordpress.com.

The blogger had a YouTube friend that was messing with her head. She searched on some of the pictures the friend had posted on Facebook and found that they were stock photos. So the friend was totally fake. WTF, that seems like a lot of work, making a fake person with a totally fake life.

Tinfoil I know, but I think that the skeptics are being enturbulated. Sadly they don't remind each other to stay on target and so they get stuck in the dramas.

Remember a few years back, the sudden appearance of the "Rational Response Squad," and then a few months later the rumors that Richard Dawkins was having an affair with the RSS chick? The RSS guys never smelled right to me. Too much sudden video production and too much emotional drama. I mention them only because today I came across an old blog post from a classic kook enturbulator now hassling WiseBeardMan, in which he promotes the RSS.

http://www.tucsonsatanist.org/2009_02_01_archive.html?zx=8bdf8ff0404155f2

Some background on Project: Humanist Humiliation:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Guardian's_Office_operations#Programs

But the Scientologists aren't the only ones who hate skeptics. There's also the Kochs and the "natural" medicine people. So stay safe out there, skeptic bro. And stay on target.
    • Like Like x 4
  3. mongrel Member

Ummm... NO!!!
    This is about some drama between two bitches with oversized vags that I couldn't give one fuck less about.

Come back when you have some real "freedom of speech" issues. Your personal butthurt doesn't count.

0XNlP.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. xenulondon Member

The OP is exactly about freedom of speech/ DMCA. THe rest, I agree is drama / anecdotes.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. xenulondon Member

Holy fuck, thats interesting! I had no idea. It's fascinating. I can't believe I didn't know about that.
  6. xenulondon Member

This is just stuff that's (mildly) interesting, to some people. No one is forcing you to read this thread. The OP is relevant in the context of freedom of expression.

It's also interesting in the sense that some of the people who claim to be super critical thinkers are starting to behave. Anonymous isn't even a real group of people, it's a joke that was played on Fox News (with the yellow van).

In the same way that nothing defines an Anon, nothing defines a skeptic. Skeptic is another word for scientist They are (supposed) to be leaderless. Scientists do not have a clubhouse, they are an amorphous group.
  7. Anonymous Member

Boy said some shit about girl who said some shit about boy who said some shit about girl who said some shit about boy.

Boy comes running to Mommy when girl he's been trying to bully kicks him hard in the balls.

We're Mommy.

[IMG][IMG]

But we're a bad Mommy.

Questions?
  8. grebe Member

Humanist Humiliation involved stirring the shit, basically. Get people in the skeptical movement to say controversial things, take those controversial things to someone likely to react, start a war, stoke the flames. But humans do this sort of thing anyway, so it's hard to tell whether the shit stirring is a plot or not.

Here is the kind of thing that looks a bit off to me: "To Harriet Hall: A demonstration."
    WARNING: Do not watch. It's just vague meandering about someone's vagina, I think. Example: "When I say sexism I mean sexism in general, right? The stuff we grew up with."

The speaker finally starts to make a point around six minutes in when she challenges Harriet Hall to "back up" her t-shirt with something more. She writes:
    So she's targeting a person, Harriet Hall, rather than a position. And she's trying to intensify a conflict that already seems pretty intense --she says Harriet's tshirt made SurlyAmy cry right in front of her. And she's hinting she might ragequit if Harriet lets her down.

So this is trolling, amirite? The chick who made this video, xxxild, might just be a nutter. Or she might be one of the many net-kooks who periodically seem to serve Scientology's interests.
  9. Anonymous Member

Is there a Scientology angle?

(I haven't watched any of the videos in this thread, so my apologies if it's obvious to everybody else).
  10. Anonymous Member

I'm torn between interest in this as a false DMCA claim, which the law was designed to create, and disinterest because NYPA. But what do I care? I'm just here for hookers and blow.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. grebe Member

Yes but it is a long story. It starts with Hulda Clarke.
  12. Anonymous Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Malory Member

Again, how can you have the front to strive for equality when you burst into tears over a fucking t-shirt? Why does anyone take these kooks seriously?

So she got an entry on blogger DMCA'd. Upload the fucking picture to every damned image host you can find and copypasta the blog on dozens of different urls, then let her waste her time filing complaints. Link some of them on a site you know she'll read but add that you'll put up more she's going to have to keep Googling to find.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

They're not after equality, because that assumes that women aren't better at everything than men, except weight lifting. That's only because women are too damn busy to train. What with the multitasking and child care and everything.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

(Malory - I gather that even if the images are on a bullet proof image host, blogspot still disable the post. )

Hello my niggers, OP here.

The latest (if anyone cares):
    • she sent out more DMCAs!
    • The people affected have sent out counter DMCAs (essentially raping her DMCAs)
    • others are reposting the image for tel lulz: [like here]
    • Her supporters have written about how she is undergoing a "campaign" , using emotional language. This is by a male feminist. (LOL at male privilege/ male supremacy theories, and the pleas for people to buy her jewellery!)
    In the context of NYPA,

tl;dr:
    1. this has become a bit of a lulzcow.
    2. the problem in the OP has now been solved.

{ongoing mockery here} if anyone cares
  16. Herro Member

You guys really need to stop casually saying "nigger" and "faggot." It's in very poor taste.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

Yeah - what is that shit? You wouldn't like it if all of us black homosexuals started calling you feminists fish. Heh Fish - What's the difference between a bin bag and a feminist? A bin bag gets taken out once a week.
  18. Herro Member

Um, by the way, since when is intentionally closing your heart to God's transcendent love something to brag about? I will be sure to pray for these poor lost souls.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. anonymous612 Member

Who gives a shit? If you aren't making a PA request, why the fuck are you even posting this? Why, because we desperately need to know the stupid inner drama of some bunch of whiny skeptics?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

I agree, my glorious fellow niggerfaggot.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

And nothing of value was gained or lost.
  22. xenulondon Member

Epic:

I recommend this one for Grebe
  23. Anonymous Member

Obviously you give a shit because you keep on reading and posting on this thread. If you don't care then
    just GTFO and let those of us that want to read about this do so without your continued bitching.
  24. anonymous612 Member

I don't so much give a shit as I'm morbidly fascinated by why the fuck you give a shit. Do you think this affects Anonymous at all?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. Damn. This video shakes worse than Blair Witch.
  26. Malory Member

Yes which is why I'd never use blogspot for anything important. Free hive sites are shit but they're free so set up more blogger accounts and keep her busy looking for them and getting them removed. Mind you the story is developing legs anyway.
  27. grebe Member

Now that is nuts. A pic of her jewelry isn't going to compete with the sale of her actual jewelry (you can't wear a blog post). So she just wants to make it slightly more difficult for people to talk about her jewelry because they are saying critical things.

Maybe she really does have some mental problems. In that case, I feel sorry for her and I think you guys should just let this one go. Rather than humiliate her to the point where she becomes suicidal, maybe you should put your energies into something more productive.
  28. Herro Member

To be fair, neither does Scientology.
  29. anonymous612 Member

Yeah but at least Chanology was funny for, like, a week. This isn't entertaining at all. :(
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  30. Herro Member

Maybe you could somehow find a way to ride this back to Elby's couch?

I think there's still a few spots left on that dead horse left to beat. :D
  31. anonymous612 Member

Dude, I don't think she still has that couch. I mean, I wouldn't if I were Elby.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

33. Anonymous Member

They have formed a new club, it's called "AtheismPlus"

They hate Richard Dawkins and are feminists.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

I'm not sure anyone cares at this point.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

^That part kills me! LOL!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

I want 13Heathens' videos back, and no one gets hurt.
  37. Anonymous Member

Well at least these folks aren't all moonbatty or I-not-a-scieno-but, so no need to be all rude and GTFO.
    But I feel it's OPD - Other People's Drama. Got enough, Don't Want, thank U.

Interesting to watch the rogue group pulling some dirty ops, the DMCAs and such.
    Saw a funny Udoxing!/Inotdoxing! discussion.
    Boy are these some super intense people!

But I guess I may come off as intense with my "L Ron Hubbard took Drugs! Where's Shelley Miscavige?" kinds of screechiness in media comments at times!
  38. Anonymous Member

Who the hell is that and why the fuck are they talking about Dr. Szasz in the comments?
  39. Anonymous Member

40. grebe Member

I am fucking hilarious.

But listen, skeptics. You have been and are being enturbulated by your enemies. Don't bother trying to figure out how. Just do as Jesus recommended: Forgive. Turn the other cheek. Move the fuck on.

1. Humans aren't 100% rational.
    2. Do not rub that fact in their faces because
    3. Humans aren't 100% rational.
    • Agree Agree x 1