Customize

Oz National TV: "TodayTonight" Travoltas dilemma - 21st Aug

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Sponge, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Sponge Member

2. Anonymous Member

re: Video Win: "TodayTonight" Travoltas dilemma - 21st Aug

I supposed it would be stupid to ask if Travolta is actually going to be on the show.
  3. Anonymous Member

<3 Bryan Seymour
  4. Vir Member

I suspect a celebrity piece with a small comment from an ex.
    Still, might be win?
  5. Sponge Member

No idea.
    Unless they are gonna do a live satellite link to the "golf cart of woe" as he trundles around his private airstrip.
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

Re: Today Tonight will be running a story on John Travolta (8-21 Austraila channel 7)

I think there is already a thread for this.
  8. Anonymous Member

Re: Today Tonight will be running a story on John Travolta (8-21 Austraila channel 7)

My bad I thought this was a new post.
  9. Sponge Member

10. El Diablo Member

Today Tonight (Australia) Promo: John Travolta & Scientology - Why he wants out!

Should be on tonight. Just a heads up to anyone who might be interested.
  11. star eht Member

Re: Today Tonight (Australia) Promo: John Travolta & Scientology - Why he wants out!

LIAR!

a win this big is beyond the impossible

or is it?
  12. novocherkassk Member

Re: Today Tonight (Australia) Promo: John Travolta & Scientology - Why he wants out!

Today Tonight have been very good to us in the past. Just look at what their reported Brian Seymouronymous did last time (lick my ling)
  13. Clamosaurus Member

Fix't

14. Zhent Member

15. sock Member

16. Antagone Member

Oh that was a pretty stiff report.
  17. Anonymous Member

Can you point out the inaccuracies?
  18. re: Video Win: "TodayTonight" Travoltas dilemma - 21st Aug

Nice one. Glad to see them talking about the Scientologists rewriting the holocaust, blackmailing people and being responsible for the death of Jett Travolta. It seems they are tackling the real issues and not just attacking the stupid, crazy beliefs.
  19. PagAnon Member

re: Oz National TV: "TodayTonight" Travoltas dilemma - 21st Aug

sumone say domino effect?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-L8idypSg"]YouTube - V for Vendetta - Domino Effect[/ame]
  20. sock Member

Just nit picky stuff really, it was a well done report. Things such as referring to an enemy of Scientology as a 'degraded person' rather than a 'degraded being'/ 'supressive person'. Thought the speculation that the cult would outright collapse if Travolta left was inaccurate and bit over the top. Much of the Travolta related content seemed to be just a rehash of the Daily Mail report.
  21. Anonymous Member

re: Oz National TV: &quot;TodayTonight&quot; Travoltas dilemma - 21st Aug

Domino.gif
  22. Anonymous Member

23. stuwyatt Member

Fantastic segment... :)
  24. re: Oz National TV: "TodayTonight" Travoltas dilemma - 21st Aug

Will all the scifags please stand up please stand up and post something very o.troll.is.obvious-like.
  25. Anonymous Member

I noticed that too, but I thought you meant there were other things, because that's not much of an inaccuarcy - it could be that David Graham said "suppresive person" in the same interview as well, but also said "degraded person" as well. We wogs are allowed the use of synonyms to explain a concept.

Yes, I think the dominoes are already falling.
  26. Anonymous Member

27. none given Member

Excellent.
    Serious, hard hitting attack on criminal policies.

even used the phrase "worldwide collapse"

That was great.
  28. Anonymous Member

David Miscavage might declare John Travolta an enemy of the cult because John Travolta admits Jett Travolta had autism and David Miscavage says autism does not exist so Jett Travolta did not have it?
  29. RightOn Member

Re: Oz National TV: "TodayTonight" Travoltas dilemma - 21st Aug

What a great thing to wake up to!
    It was jam packed with lots of cultie goodness
  30. Sponge Member

Celeb handlers are going like, "aw maaan, haven't we just done all the public denials once already?".

Scientology might as well just cut their losses and GTFO of Australia and New Zealand. It's just soo doomed there.
  31. RightOn Member

thankfully they will be saying that a lot more these days
  32. mojo Member

if travolta would leave, surely trashing him by miscavige et. al. would be beyond a foot bullet.

everything anonymous has been saying would gain huge publicity and credibility. no one can leave because they'll be blackmailed.......would his true COS friends stand for this? would his marriage survive?
  33. webkilla Member

wether or not travolta leaves - then a news story like that is a win all the way around

1) it shows scientology as the big bad nasty

2) it shows miscaviage as the bad DWARF that he is

3) it shows fair game (although not mentioned as such) and.. i mean, what was that part about where they might change your files to make it say that you're a pedophile or some shit? i mean... i thought they'd just release your ethics file, not tamper with it first. damn
  34. Re: Oz National TV: "TodayTonight" Travoltas dilemma - 21st Aug

You are 100% right. But the sweet juicy culty goodness is THEY'LL PROBABLY DO IT ANYWAY BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THE TECH SAYS!!! :)
  35. xoixoi1 Member

Oh yeah. They will take your pc folder, release some "true" information that you cannot deny and then put ONE SINGLE outrageously false admission into it. By admitting that everything in your folder is true except that one piece (eg; pedophile) it puts you into a very defensive situation. Basically, you are made to seem that the information scientology has about you is true but the worst of your "crimes" you cannot admit to. The cult makes you look like the liar. There is no end to the lengths the cult will go to in "shattering" SP's.

I may be wrong but I think Anonsparrow has been subjected to this tactic in his latest vids.
  36. Anonymous Member

DAMN YOU!

You made me dig it out and watch the whole film again!
  37. xenubarb Member

It is mentioned that Kelly Preston is going to talk about this in October. I do so hope that hard questions are sent her way; questions like

Are you a doctor?
    Why do you persist in saying your son had Kawasaki Syndrome?
    Why did you not seek treatment for his seizures?
    Did you subject him to the Purif?
    Did you know massive doses of niacin can cause liver damage?
    Do you think death is preferable to liver damage?
    Why did you not have nannies with training in special needs kids rather than a fucking wedding photographer?
    How dare you even open your ignorant yap about medicine? YOUR SON IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID BELIEFS!
  38. PagAnon Member

LOL I just finished reading the whole comic today. Well, not all of it. Just the main story, but there's still some left to read in the compilation book that the writers and artists didn't think were integral to the plot. Either way, it's one of my favorite scenes in both the movie and the comic.

As for Travolta, I really hope he sees this website. John we support you leaving this murderous cult. I for one will fight all the harder if the cult releases your "true" pc folder.
  39. Clamosaurus Member

Yes, I too hope she is asked about Jett being run on the purif.
    She'll find it hard to deny though, as she bragged about it to Montel on his show 6 years ago

Emphasis mine